Chapter 15: Go To City B And Buy The 22Nd Floor

The group photo was taken at the beach. In the photo, my mother is wearing a beige suspender skirt and a sun hat, and my father is wearing a white vest. The faces of the family of three are full of happy smiles.

Shen Xun watched and wiped away tears, with a smile on his face, put the group photos and albums into the space, and is leaving today, she is not going to sell the villa

This place carries her longing for her father and mother, as well as memories from childhood to adulthood. If, she thinks that if the end of the world can end in the future, she wants to come back here again.

Even in ruins.

Putting all the electrical appliances that could be used into the space, Shen Xun turned on the ice machine that was still working, and put the ice cubes and the ice machine into the space.

A lot of ice cubes have been made in the past three days, which are convenient for taking in case of extreme heat.

Watching the time, Shen Xun came to the garage and put several cars in the garage into the space. These are escape vehicles that can be used in the last days.

After everything was ready, Shen Xun stood in front of the villa, waved goodbye to the room on the second floor, turned around and walked forward firmly.

I drove a pickup truck to the Jiachangguan Restaurant, and this time, a different clerk helped Shen Xun. After the move was over, Shen Xun handed over one hundred yuan for hard work.

"What about the little brother from before, why didn't I see it today?" Shen Xun recalled yesterday, the boy put his hand on the car body with excited eyes and stroked it.

"Oh, he, something happened at home, he went home," the clerk put one hundred yuan into his trouser pocket.

Every time you just move something, you can get a hundred yuan, no wonder that kid is so active.

Shen Xun didn't say anything else, and drove away after paying the final payment. After collecting the remaining four houses, Shen Xun drove the car to a corner, and when he came out, the car was already empty.

Nothing left.

Shen Xun drove to the bicycle store and bought forty mountain off-road bicycles. They were of good performance, except that they could not go into the water, they could be driven on any terrain, and the tires were non-slip and wear-resistant.

She bought a lot, and the boss also gave away maintenance tools. Four people helped Shen Xun lift the bicycle into the rear compartment. Shen Xun drove the truck to the corner, got into the compartment, and put the bicycle into the space.

The truck had just started when the cell phone on the passenger seat rang. Shen Xun turned his head and glanced at the screen. Uncle, Shen Xun didn't answer the call, but let it ring for a while.

Soon the phone was hung up by the other end, but the Wechat phone rang again, and messages popped up one after another, including from my aunt, from Shen Yi, and from Shen Wei.

Shen Xun showed a happy smile, oops, I was discovered.

After driving the truck to the car rental office to return the car, Shen Xun walked leisurely on the road with empty hands and silent phone, scanned a shared motorcycle, and drove towards the airport.

The luggage is all in the space. Shen Xun is carrying a messenger bag with a mobile phone and various documents in it. He is waiting for the ticket. After a while, he queues up to get on the plane. Shen Xun bought a seat by the window. Her eyes are getting smaller and smaller.

At the b city airport, Shen Xun got off the plane six hours later. After leaving the airport exit, Shen Xun turned on his mobile phone, and all he saw were countless missed calls and unread messages.

The angrier and flustered they were, the happier she was.

After contacting the real estate company, after knowing the address, Shen Xun took a taxi to Tianfu Yucheng. The real estate agent had been waiting in front of the door for a long time. After getting to know each other, the agent took out the credit card machine.

Shen Xun put the card on it to confirm the assets, and then the agent led Shen Xun in to see the house.

Not all houses can be entered if you want to see and buy them

, many high-end residential areas and villas, the real estate company will only provide services to you if you can afford it.

"Miss Shen, the 22nd floor of Building F that you reserved is on the top, I'll take you up to have a look, please follow me," said the intermediary, a young lady in her twenties, wearing a knee-length uniform, with a bumpy body Shen Xun couldn't help but take a second look at his figure.

Take the elevator to the 22nd floor, one elevator for one household, very private, the door is just outside the elevator, password fingerprint lock, the intermediary takes out the magnetic card, swipes the card to open the door.

Shen Xun followed her into the room. It was decorated in a Chinese style, with three bedrooms, two living rooms, two bathrooms and a kitchen. The room was about 160 square meters and had a lot of space.

Especially the living room, which will be converted into a fitness area at that time, is very spacious.

The agent worked hard to introduce to Shen Xun how good the room was, and the business and security system in the community absolutely satisfied her. Shen Xun swiped his card to pay, and the agent was stunned for a while.

She handed over the key to Shen Xun, contacted the property management team to connect with Shen Xun, and after the registration, the matter of the house came to an end.

The room should be cleaned regularly, and it was very clean, but when he thought that there was a spare key in the business office, Shen Xun felt a little uneasy.

I called the building materials and decoration company and asked them to come early tomorrow morning. After the other party agreed, Shen Xun was relieved. He turned on his phone and clicked on the website to check the skin care products and fitness equipment he had ordered before. The delivery address was filled in Tianfu.

The courier has basically arrived. Shen Xun took the elevator down to the first floor and wandered around the community. There are six buildings in total, and she lives in building f.

Shen Xun came to the place where the courier was placed in the community. The hive could no longer hold her courier, so the security guard vacated a security room to store her things.