Chapter 152 Never Heard Of This Person

"Oh, you know, the one in my family was injured, and it was done in a mine last month, otherwise I wouldn't be here now.

Originally, I wanted to take him to the hospital for a look, but that day I happened to meet the person you mentioned was in the hospital, and my mother-in-law wanted to ask him to take a look.

But before he got close, he was stopped," the woman who was silent at the side opened her mouth.

Thinking of the scene that day, the woman couldn't help shivering, and the mother-in-law approached the door of the ward.

More than a dozen soldiers pointed guns at her, surrounded the three of them, and finally investigated their identities in the base, so the matter was settled.

After eating the pancake in his hand, the man laughed at the woman's words.

"Tsk, we are just ordinary people, you actually want him to help you, let me tell you, the news I got is fairly well-informed.

Although that man is very good at seeing doctors, he only shows them to the leaders," the man looked around after finishing speaking.

Seeing that there was no one around, only Shen Xun who turned his back to everyone in the distance, the man lowered his voice, "And I also heard.

That man didn't stay at the base voluntarily. Every time he went out, he was accompanied by no less than twenty soldiers to prevent him from escaping.

Every time an important person in the base is injured, he will be asked to treat him," the man lowered his voice, and several people listened with their heads down.

"Is that so?" The woman looked puzzled, after all, no big shot had explained it, and there were rumors about everything in the base.

The woman just listened to a false news.

Several people discussed in full swing, as if they had forgotten about Shen Xun on the left, the discussion became louder and louder.

most

Finally, another group of people came over, and the few people restrained themselves.

Shen Xun leaned against the entrance of the cave, closed his eyes and rested, but he was actually digesting the news he just received.

The treatment is very powerful, and there are people watching when you go out. There are no less than 20 soldiers. What is the difference between this and surveillance.

As if thinking of something, Shen Xun suddenly opened his eyes, could that person be a supernatural being?

After all, after lying down for a month and not seeing the good person, that person solved it as soon as he made a move. If this matter was placed before the end of the world, Shen Xun felt that it might happen.

After all, with the development of medical treatment, there are solutions to all difficult and miscellaneous diseases, but this is the end of the world.

If it is a supernatural person, then everything can be rationalized.

Healing ability, I have never heard of such a character in the city b base in my previous life.

Taking out an ice cube and putting it in his mouth, Shen Xun looked in the direction of the few people, thinking of going over to ask something, Shen Xun looked at his backpack.

"Forget it", what I brought out today is not enough for me to eat.

The shadow of the boulder gradually slanted, and the people hiding below came out. Shen Xun looked up at the slanting sun, it was past two o'clock in the afternoon.

Taking out the prospecting instrument, Shen Xun walked towards the rocky mountain following the guidance of the needle.

Behind the ore field is a stone mountain. It used to be a quarry, but it was abandoned after the end of the day.

Now the ore and spar grew out of it, and the stone mountain was gradually hollowed out. Shen Xun walked into the stone mountain with a prospecting instrument.

The needle turned, and Shen Xun moved towards the right. Laifu was still lying under the boulder to enjoy the cool, his eyelids drooping, watching Shen Xun's disappearing back.

Yawning, Laifu's figure squirmed a little under the crack of the stone until it stuck to the stone.

looking at Shen Xunjin

At the corner of the mountain, a dozen people came out of the cave, and the man walking in front looked at Shen Xun's back with his head bowed.

"Follow," the man had an obscene smile on his face, and a dozen people followed behind him, chasing towards Shen Xun.

The needle finally stopped in front of a boulder, and Shen Xun stood in front of the boulder, looking at the stone wall in front of him.

I was lucky today, the mine discovered by the prospecting instrument has not been mined, and there is no one around.

Shen Xun took out the hammer from the space, pointed at the stone wall in front of him, Shen Xun swung the hammer and smashed it down hard.

The hammer made a clanging sound when it hit the stone wall. After hitting the hammer twice, Shen Xun untied the backpack on his back and put it on the ground.

Straightening his body, Shen Xun held the handle of the hammer tightly with both hands, and smashed it against the stone wall with 100% of his force.

With a bang, the stone wall shattered. Shen Xun put away the hammer, picked up the backpack on the ground, and took several steps back.

Until the stones around the stone wall stopped falling down, Shen Xun reached out and tapped on the stone wall. After confirming that the stone wall would not collapse suddenly, Shen Xun walked in.

On the wide open stone wall is a naturally formed passageway, Shen Xun bent down and walked inward, raised his hand to take the ore crystals on both sides of the passageway into the space.

The aisle seemed much wider, and Shen Xun straightened up and walked in.

Not long after Shen Xun entered the mine, a dozen people appeared in front of the mine, "She's inside, let's go."

After several people entered the mine, the last two people thoughtfully blocked the entrance of the mine with stones, patted the dust on their hands, and said, "Let's go."

The further you go in, the darker it becomes in the mine. Shen Xun put the ore in front of him into the space, unbuttoned his backpack, and searched for the flashlight in the backpack.