Chapter 138 I Have No Morality, I'm Happy

The base sent people to Shen Xun's place before, exchanged sweet potatoes and potatoes, and took them back to the base to do research.

The results of the tests showed that these grains were rich in vitality. At that time, they thought about planting the sweet potatoes and potatoes they exchanged into the soil for reproduction.

Today's weather and soil are no longer suitable for planting. The first time I found such a vibrant sweet potato, I planted it on the same day.

But it didn't work. Finally, the nutrient solution was used for a period of time. The sweet potatoes and potatoes sprouted, but they only survived for more than ten days.

"There are many survivors in the city b base, if you hand over the planting technology, it will benefit the people in the entire base.

They will also remember your name, and gj will also be grateful to you," the old man tried to persuade Shen Xun.

Shen Xun's face is calm, she doesn't have planting skills, "If you don't trade it, if the transaction is still going on, it's still grain for crystal energy, and it's fine if you don't do it."

Even if she really has the planting technology, it is impossible to exchange for a crystal energy, and she wants to use the survivors of the base to kidnap her morally.

Shen Xun discarded things like morality a long time ago, and what's more, the life and death of the survivors has nothing to do with her.

Seeing Shen Xun's firm attitude, the old man finally agreed to exchange a crystal energy for food, potatoes and sweet potatoes.

He also wanted to change to other food, but Shen Xun directly refused and said no, and the old man had no choice.

Promising Shen Xun to deliver the things tomorrow night, Shen Xun didn't waste any more time with a few people, and stuffed the folding table into the rear compartment.

Shen Xun drove to the middle of the mountain, where Zhou Nan and his son were guarding the three carts of crystals in the raging fire base.

Shen Xun took out fifteen sweet potatoes from the space, all of them were quite tall.

big. "Xiao Nan..." Zhou Nan's father looked at the shaking car lights down the mountain and knew that Shen Xun was coming.

Zhou Nan stood up, the two moved out of the way, and Shen Xun drove the car up.

"Sister Xun," seeing Shen Xun get off the car, Zhou Nan walked over, and Shen Xun handed over the bag containing sweet potatoes.

Zhou Nan took it, "Thank you, Sister Xun." After being in contact with Shen Xun for half a year, Shen Xun's image in Zhou Nan's heart became more and more mysterious.

After getting paid, Zhou Nan, who was familiar with Shen Xun's temper, didn't take the initiative to ask Shen Xun if he needed help, but took his father away with his things.

Watching the two go down the mountain and their figures gradually receding, Shen Xun raised his hand to put the spar on the ground into the space,

Laifu rushed out from the forest, it had been waiting at the intersection of the mountains and forests, and saw that Shen Xun hadn't come, so it followed the smell to find it.

Putting the truck into the space, Shen Xun rode on Laifu, "Let's go."

Under the night, the outline of the fortress in the ravine gradually became clear. Shen Xun slid off Laifu's back, pushed open the gate, and Laifu ran in first.

Shen Xun followed behind and closed the gate of the fortress, which was tightly sealed.

Laifu ran into his room, put his head on the air-conditioning fan and the fan, and squatted in front of the air-conditioning fan with his huge body.

It was waiting for Shen Xun to turn on the battery box, so that it could enjoy the cool breeze immediately.

Shen Xun added ice cubes to the air conditioner fan, and put three ice cubes back into the basin. When the temperature in the room dropped, it was already half an hour later.

After washing, Shen Xun lay on the bed. It is estimated that the fort needs three units of crystal energy, one in the basement, and one on the floor where she lives now.

The defense device also needs one, and the production of crystal energy is too time-consuming, mainly because the military cannot make the production of crystal heat energy

Drawings for her. If she had blueprints, she wouldn't need to deal with the military anymore, she could make them in space by herself.

Drowsiness struck, Shen Xun turned over and fell asleep.

After breakfast, Shen Xun put Laifu into the space, took a bath for Laifu, and controlled the ice water to swim on Laifu.

Laifu likes the feeling of being soaked in ice water. He hasn't bathed Laifu for three months, and the first bucket of water turned black. Shen Xun washed Laifu again with the melted ice water.

After washing, let Laifu out of the space, Laifu shakes the water droplets on his body, and when exposed to the scorching air outside, the wet hair on Laifu's body will dry up in a few minutes.

Shen Xun fetched a basin of water and put it under the scorching sun. After a while, he got a basin of hot water. Shen Xun also washed his hair.

Taking out the mirror and looking at it, Shen Xun held the scissors in his right hand and trimmed his long hair, while Laifu dangled beside him.

The dangling tail hit Shen Xun's arm, and with a click, the hand holding the scissors tilted, and the long hair behind the ear went straight up.

Shen Xun put down the scissors, looked sideways at the slanted knife in the mirror, "Laifu...".

Laifu excitedly ran to Shen Xun's side, and immediately lay down on the ground revealing his soft belly, Shen Xun looked at it so stupidly.

Holding the scissors tightly in his hand, Shen Xun grabbed Laifu, took out the shaver from the space, and pushed a circle on the top of Laifu's head.

Looking at Laifu's bald head, Shen Xun was satisfied, and Laifu was also very satisfied, it felt cool on his head.

After lunch, Shen Xun checked the grooves where the crystal energy was placed on the first floor, wiped it, and Shen Xun nestled on the recliner and sank into the space consciously.

After smelting the spar received yesterday, Shen Xun wrapped the spar on the outer wall of the fortress.