Chapter 50: The Violence Of Laifu

He likes the feeling of watching those who used to be superior prostrate at his feet, likes the feeling of being flattered by others, and likes the pleasure of killing at will.

The feeling that other people's lives are in his hands is really wonderful.

Shen Xun looked at the crazy expression on his face. She had seen this expression on countless people's faces before. The first group of inhuman people appeared after the end of the world.

They have been suppressed for too long in their normal lives. When the rules no longer restrain them, they will tear off their disguise and do whatever they want in the last days.

In order not to cause trouble for themselves, the people in the shopping mall chose to turn a blind eye and continue to be busy with the supplies in their hands. They have nothing to do with other people's life and death. Finding food is the most important thing.

After being scolded by the man for a few words, the woman also felt fear in her heart. She didn't persuade her anymore, and turned around as if she didn't see it.

Seeing the man passing by with a knife in hand, the other two seemed to have foreseen Shen Xun's end, so instead of stepping forward to help, they continued to move things.

After walking out of the shopping mall, Shen Xun stopped, turned around and looked at the man.

"Stop running, keep running," the man said grimly, the machete in his hand had a gap.

"Who said I was going to run away."

Shen Xun opened the zipper of his backpack, pretending to take something from it, but actually took a horizontal knife from the space, and pulled out a horizontal knife as long as an arm from the backpack.

The man froze for a moment and put away his smile. Anyone who dared to look for supplies alone at this time was either someone like him or someone with some skills. He didn't know which category the little girl in front of him belonged to.

He looked back, and now he was some distance away from the shopping mall, "Laifu, he said he wanted to eat you, what do you think?" Laifu bowed his body

Zi has already entered the fighting state.

The man was still hesitating and did not go forward, but Shen Xun had already approached him step by step. Fortunately, he had already killed so many people, so the man was not afraid, so he rushed towards Shen Xun with a machete in hand.

Shen Xun didn't want to kill him, but blocked the man's attack with a horizontal knife, raised his foot and kicked the man's armpit, and the machete in the man's hand fell to the ground.

Shen Xun picked up the man's machete and stepped aside, "Laifu, he's yours now," she was going to exercise Laifu from now on.

Laifu was stunned for a moment, looked at Shen Xun and then at the man, then it opened its mouth and pounced on it, could it really bite?

When Shen Xun put it in the space before, the instinct in his bones made him really want to kill those animals, but Shen Xun didn't allow it.

Kill live fish every day when you can only eat, and comfort yourself with their blood.

Laifu's murderous appearance made the man take two steps back. His armpit was still in pain. Laifu threw himself on him and bit down on him. The man stretched out his hand to block it, and Laifu bit his hand.

The sharp teeth pierced the cotton clothes and bit his flesh, and the man screamed painful, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Laifu was kicked and rolled twice in the snow. It whined and looked at Shen Xun with aggrieved eyes, but Shen Xun pretended not to see it, and just leaned on the tree pole by the roadside to drink water.

It had no choice but to get up and rush over again. This time it was even worse. It was punched on the neck by the man, and its head was dizzy for two seconds.

Laifu stood up and looked at the man vigilantly. It walked around the man twice before jumping on the man's back and biting down, "Ah...".

A piece of skin was bitten off the back of the man's head by Laifu

The meat and the hat were also ripped off by Laifu.

The blood flowing out of the back of the head was quickly frozen, and the man couldn't stop the pain. Laifu was about to strike again, but the man caught Laifu's forelegs and smashed them on the ground at the right time.

Laifu quickly got up, one man and one leopard confronted each other, and the men were stunned. Is this dog so fierce? Even after being beaten like this by him, he can still get up.

His strength is not small, and he has knocked out people with a single punch before.

Laifu was also given a fierce look. It was originally a beautiful lion and tiger, and its speed was even better than the two.

It carefully observed its prey, and wanted to give it a fatal blow. Shen Xun felt a little relieved when he saw its changes, and almost shot just now.

Laifu ran up and jumped onto the man's body. When the man fought back, he jumped down again. It bit the man's shoulder just now. As the wounds on his body increased, the man's speed also slowed down.

Laifu intends to consume him little by little, the blood from the wound is frozen, even if he can run away now, he won't live long.

Laifu stopped wrestling with him, and backed away after a successful move. It was so fast that no man could catch up to it.

The people in the mall seemed to notice that the man had been gone for some time, so they came out to have a look.

The wound on the man's leg was no longer enough to support him standing. He knelt on the ground, and the surrounding snow was stained red by the scattered blood.

"Laifu, stop playing, let's go," Shen Xun turned his head and left, Laifu threw himself on the man and bit off his neck, blood gushed out, the man leaned over and let out intermittent hooting sounds.

It ran behind Shen Xun and whispered, and Shen Xun took out the dried fish, "Your reward," Laifu ate the dried fish crunchily with his mouth in his mouth.