Chapter 31 Can't

They are all from Building F. Everyone knows that there is an unsold 2201 on the top floor of Building F. After being flooded, they thought of going up to take a look.

It doesn't matter even if there are people living in it, just squeeze it together.

As soon as I came up, I saw some people on the first floor in the stairwell, some on the 16th floor, and people on the second floor squatting on the 22nd floor.

"It's already flooded to the sixth floor," Shen Xun thought thoughtfully, the water in the nearby reservoir must have overflowed, otherwise it would not have been flooded so quickly.

The people outside were still making noise and couldn't hear clearly, so Shen Xun took out a stool and snacks and leaned against the door.

Someone rang the doorbell of 2202 next door, and it took a while for someone to come out to answer the door. Shen Xun stood up and looked towards Maoyan.

It was an old man who opened the door. He didn't know what he said. Several people entered the house of 2202.

"Ding dong, ding dong," her doorbell rang, and Shen Xun wiped off the crumbs of snacks from his mouth, and opened the door.

With the door half open, Shen Xun put one hand on the door and the other leaned against the door, "I have something to do."

The woman looked straight behind Shen Xun, as if she wanted to see how many people lived in this house, "Hello, my name is Wang Rui, and I live in 401 downstairs. Do you live alone in this house?"

Shen Xun looked behind the woman, and several people stood up, "Yes, I live alone, what do you want to say."

There was joy in the eyes of several people, and Baba squeezed behind the woman, vying to be the first to come in after Shen Xun agreed.

"My house was flooded, and now the water has reached the sixth floor, and the downstairs is uninhabitable. You see, you live alone again, can you...".

"cannot."

Shen Xun closed the door with a bang, and the woman was blown away by the wind from the closed door.

Hair, face with embarrassment, she thought that the person living in 2202 was a man. Unexpectedly, it was a little girl who opened the door. She has a way of dealing with men, but she has never experienced dealing with women.

The person standing behind the woman looks ugly for a while.

After closing the door, Shen Xun got food for Laifu, took out the meat grinder, cabbage, minced green onion, ginger and garlic from the space, and took out the dumpling wrappers after everything was ready.

Following the technique in the video, Shen Xun made more than twenty oddly shaped dumplings, "Not bad."

After boiling the dumplings under boiling water, after eating enough, Shen Xun turned on the drama that he had been chasing the past two days, put the tablet in the groove of the treadmill, and watched the drama and ran again and again.

The corridor on the 22nd floor was already crowded with people, and above that was the rooftop.

After the training, Shen Xun was not in the mood to punch in the afternoon, but the iron plate was still tied to his body and he did not take it off. Shen Xun picked up the binoculars and looked downstairs in the community.

The water level was still rising, and it was now in the middle of the seventh floor. It seemed that there were other figures in the heavy rain. Shen Xun adjusted the binoculars to see more clearly.

I saw several shadowy figures in the water, coming towards Tianfu Community.

The Tianfu community is considered to be a relatively high floor in the vicinity. Those people should go here because they can't stay in the previous place. It seems that Tianfu is about to become chaotic.

Shen Xun watched them jump in through the window on the seventh floor, put down the binoculars in his hand, took out the plush blanket from the space, and nestled on the sofa.

Laifu got into Shen Xun's arms, and the two fell asleep on the sofa.

After sleeping until the afternoon, Shen Xun rubbed his eyes, the air seemed to be much colder, Shen Xun took the thermometer and looked at it, it was 3 degrees, three degrees in common sense

It shouldn't be that cold.

But with the torrential rain for several days and the humidity in the air, the temperature dropped to below zero. Shen Xun took out the thermal vest from the space, and put on a fleece sweater to feel better.

The weather suddenly turned cold, and it was appropriate to eat barbecue or hot pot. Shen Xun took the stove in the room to the living room, and put the barbecue grill on it after the charcoal fire started.

He found a few bags of barbecue from the space and put them on it. The sound of Zila's barbecue sounded, and the fragrance filled the room. Shen Xun made two dipping sauces.

One big one and one small one ate, and when they were full, Shen Xun removed the food from the stove, and added some charcoal fire to it, I have to say that the charcoal fire is really good.

The burning time was long and smokeless, so he carried the stove to the room to warm it up. Shen Xun took a pot of rainwater and burned it on the stove for bathing.

Laifu dragged his nest in his mouth and leaned against the stove, Shen Xun looked at it and raised his hand to help it, the little guy wailed twice.

Shen Xun hugged Laifu to his eyes and looked left and right, "Did you grow up a bit?" Laifu was growing up, and Shen Xun never starved for it every day.

All kinds of nutrients, what people eat and what people can't eat, are all fed to it.

When the water boiled, Shen Xun let go of the hand that tortured Lai Fu, "Go."

After washing, Shen Xun looked at the night outside the window, and drew the curtains to block the dim light from the stove.

In the middle of the night, Shen Xun was woken up by knocking on the door, knocking on the door and ringing the doorbell.

After adding charcoal to the stove, Shen Xun put on the plush pajamas, and the long pajamas fell on her lap.

Opening the iron door, Shen Xun saw from the cat's eyes that there were more people in the corridor, and a few men stood in front of her door and rang the doorbell impatiently.