Chapter 198 Xiao Hei, I Miss You So Much

While the few people were running, Lin Xiangrui turned his head and looked at Shen Xun. Through the shape of his mouth, Shen Xun also saw what he wanted to say.

"Feel sorry".

"Don't look, let's go," Sun Jiahong gave Lin Xiangrui a tug.

Several people ran forward sullenly.

"Captain, save me," the water-type girl looked at the black vines wrapped around her waist, and shot out several water blades.

The water blade cut across the vine but only left a shallow trace, and the woman was dragged into the forest.

"Captain," the man shouted at the captain, it had no ability to resist due to the overdraft of the previous ability.

Seeing the team members being dragged away one by one, the man burst out a burst of black smoke from his hands, controlling the smoke to wrap around several nearby team members.

One can save one, the black smoke pulls the four team members to his side, "Go quickly," the man led the four team members, and caught up with Lin Xiangrui and the others.

The black vines rolled up the crowd and dragged them on the ground. Shen Xun kept his figure and ran extremely fast on the ground.

When encountering alienated grass, point your toes to the ground, and lift your body up a distance of one meter to avoid cutting by the alienated grass.

Seeing Shen Xun's movements, the white-haired man said, "Get up," the man shouted to his companion who was also being dragged, and his figure got up from the ground vigorously.

There were several screams one after another, and several people didn't react, and were directly cut by the alienated grass.

Everyone who stood up became more vigilant, Shen Xun looked at the black vines wrapped around his waist, and a cold look flashed across his eyes.

Very good, very good, then she doesn't have to hold back her hands when she starts to beat her up later, she can just hit her deadly, and the speed of her feet will be accelerated.

As the vines dragged, everyone also ran away.

In the next ten minutes, five people with supernatural powers were also dragged along.

At this moment, the five of them looked at Shen Xun who was running beside him with some horror in their eyes. They had been injected with genetic medicine and had been trained for a long time.

But with the speed of the vines dragging and running, several people were a little bit overwhelmed at the moment, but it was this woman.

The speed has not been reduced from the very beginning, and it even accelerated faintly, especially when encountering alienated grass, what kind of monster is this with its reaction speed.

Along the way, how could they not have noticed this woman's abnormality.

Soon, the vines stopped. At this moment, everyone only felt that their lungs were about to explode, and they were able to breathe. Everyone lay on the ground and took a big breath of fresh air.

Stopping his figure, Shen Xun looked up at the towering trees and vines in front of him. This was Xiao Hei's body.

The scene of Xiao Hei fighting side by side with her in the previous life flashed in his eyes, and Shen Xun ran towards the tree vines with excitement in his eyes.

"Xiao Hei~, Xiao Hei~," everyone looked at Shen Xun who suddenly went crazy, and the white-haired man propped up his body, "Don't go over."

But Shen Xun was destined not to be able to hear their voices. Countless black vines hung down from the tall tree vines, isolating Shen Xun from the crowd.

Countless vines stretched their bodies behind them, forming a long sharp thorn, piercing towards Shen Xun.

With the roar of the wind behind him, Shen Xun dodged aside, almost forgetting his business.

Standing up from the ground, Shen Xun looked warily at Xiao Hei who attacked again.

The fingertip ability was activated, and the green light spots melted into the vines, and the black vines in front of them stopped slowly.

With a crazy smile on the corner of his mouth, a long knife forged from spar appeared in his hand, holding the long knife, Shen Xun moved towards Xiao

Black rushes away. Raising the knife in his hand, Shen Xun used his supernatural ability to slow down Xiao Hei's movements, and raised the long knife to chop down.

The black vines that were broken on the ground wanted to regenerate, Shen Xun activated his supernatural power, and the black vines shriveled instantly, without any vitality.

Shen Xun kept moving, holding the long knife to meet Xiao Hei's next wave of attack, shuttled among the vines, Shen Xun cut one after another.

I don't know how many times he swung the knives, Shen Xun went straight to Xiao Hei's body, tapped the ground with his toes, and Shen Xun jumped onto the tree vine.

With the long knife in his hand, he chopped off the vines in front of him, and with the momentum of the vines, Shen Xun jumped onto Xiao Hei's body.

When the ability was activated, Shen Xun directly prevented Xiao Hei's regeneration, and chopped off with the long knife in his hand. After a while, Xiao Hei's body was hacked to pieces by Shen Xun.

Being controlled and unable to regenerate, Xiao Hei was also very desperate, watching helplessly as his hands and feet were cut off.

At this time, everyone who had rested looked at the crazy Shen Xun with dull eyes, they were numb, really numb, who could tell them what was going on.

After cutting the last knife, Shen Xun looked at the masterpiece in front of him. Under her careful care, the originally towering black tree vine was whittled down to a bare tree stump.

Holding the knife, Shen Xun took two steps forward. When Shen Xun approached, the black tree stump shook like chaff.

The long knife in his hand fell to the ground with a bang, Shen Xun ran towards Xiao Hei, opened his arms and Shen Xun hugged Xiao Hei.

Xiao Hei trembled more violently, struggling violently, Shen Xun let go of his hand, put his left hand on the tree stump, and gradually clenched his right hand.

With a punch, "Xiao Hei, I miss you so much".

Another punch came down, "Xiao Hei, why are you shaking?"