Chapter 14: Mom And Dad

Vegetables blossomed and bore fruit under Shen Xun's hands, and Shen Xun felt the inexplicable power in his palm, which was the ability of plants to give birth.

More vigorous and manic than before, yes, manic.

Shen Xun knew that this was directly related to his mental strength, like a balloon, which was already filled with gas, but was suddenly forced into twice as much gas as before.

It needs to be released, and Shen Xun also needs to be released. She wants to lead this ability, instead of being backlashed by her powerful spiritual power.

Shen Xun squatted by the vegetable garden, it was hard to imagine that one day she would learn how to grow vegetables.

After exiting the space, the alarm clock was set for three o'clock in the middle of the night, and Shen Xun put down his phone and fell asleep.

Time always flies so fast, when Shen Xun woke up, his eyes were still a little dazed, as if he had just closed his eyes just a moment ago.

After getting up and putting on his coat, he disguised himself with a peaked cap and a mask, and Shen Xun drove a small electric donkey out of the villa. The midnight wind blew on his face, making Shen Xun more energetic.

The truck was parked outside the villa, and Shen Xun found a blind spot for monitoring and put the small eDonkey into the space, and drove the truck to the seaside warehouse.

all the way

The green light was unimpeded. After half an hour, Shen Xun arrived at the destination. After getting out of the car, Shen Xun looked around and took out the key to open the warehouse door after confirming that no one was there.

The table and chairs were still placed in the corner in front of the door, and the electric fan had been carried away. It seemed that the coal boss had withdrawn, and Shen Xun closed the warehouse door.

Went to the back of the warehouse, found the transformer box, cut off the power supply in the warehouse, and the monitoring could no longer be used, Shen Xun was relieved.

With a wave of his palm, all the things in the warehouse were taken by Shen Xun. After confirming that nothing was left behind, Shen Xun opened the warehouse door and left. It took nearly two hours to go back and forth.

It was almost six o'clock when we returned to the villa, and we ordered takeaway food. This time, Shen Xun ordered more, after all, it was the last day.

Put down the phone and go back to sleep.

At 9:30, the takeaway boy rang the doorbell on time, and Shen Xun opened the door to take the takeaway, which was packed in large boxes, and one serving was for ten people.

After all the takeaways arrived, Shen Xun took out a breakfast, and put the rest in the space.

Seafood porridge, stir-fried choy sum, stewed pigeon, and a poached egg, Shen Xun ate well

Very satisfied.

After eating, Shen Xun took the elevator up to the second floor, clutching a key tightly in his hand, stood in front of a door hesitating for a long time, and opened the door.

The room hadn't been cleaned for ten days, and there was a little dust on the bedside table. Shen Xun seldom entered this room. She was afraid that she would miss others when she saw things.

On the cabinet is a group photo of a family of three. In the photo, the innocent little girl is smiling, with two round dimples. Her father is holding her in one hand, and her mother in the other.

There are still many photos behind, which are from Shen Xun's age of one to thirteen. After they left, no one took pictures of themselves anymore.

Pulling open the cabinet, Shen Xun couldn't hold back anymore, tears flowed from his eyes, and in the cabinet was the certificate she had won for participating in the poetry recitation in kindergarten.

After going to elementary school, he ran a marathon and won the third medal.

The consolation prize for the painting competition in the first year of junior high school. At that time, my little self was just enlightened and wanted to be the first in everything, so he didn't care about these rewards at all.

Unexpectedly, these bits and pieces of childhood growth were collected by parents. Shen Xun squatted on the ground, leaning against the bed, stroking the two figures in the group photo.