Chapter 90

There was a burst of sparks and lightning in the space, and Shen Xun welded more than one hundred shelves to the iron plates after continuous welding for more than three hours.

Divide the soil from the foam box in the next room into the grooves of the shelves, and you're done.

The mental power is also exhausted, but the result is satisfactory.

Exiting the space, Shen Xun checked the wound on Lai Fu's body, the medicine powder was well absorbed, and the wound was not frozen again.

Laifu's slight snore sounded, Shen Xun added coal to the stove, it should be able to burn until morning, and opened the window for some air.

The cold air blew on his face, Shen Xun shivered, and goosebumps appeared on his neck.

Get into bed, turn on the electric blanket to the highest temperature, and fall asleep after getting warmer.

...

In a building in the center of the city, Qin Yilu and Lin Zhongyi sat silently facing each other, both with solemn faces.

"The batch of firearms outside the city has been found. The number is huge. I have already reported it. It is estimated that it will not be long before someone from above will be sent over."

Lin Zhongyi tapped his fingers on the table, making a clicking sound.

"The local officials of city b organized a rescue team, and the team of group a met today," Qin Yilu reported today's situation.

"What's the matter, isn't this a good thing?" Lin Zhongyi thought of the survivors he met in the city. It would be good if someone from the government stepped forward to control the situation.

"There was a conflict and our people were beaten. The people below reported that some people in their team had no sense of law and discipline."

A qualified soldier does not even have the most necessary qualities, so one can imagine how much water is mixed in it.

"There is no discipline..." Lin Zhongyi pondered what the officials of City B were trying to do.

"Forest

Team, I think there is a problem with City B, and it's a big problem."

Qin Yilu conjectured that the survivors of City B lived in dire straits and were skinny and hungry. Not only did they not receive help from local officials, they also found a large number of weapons outside the city.

"You took someone to dig out the batch of weapons outside the city. You must be careful not to be discovered. I'm just suspicious now. I'll wait for someone from above to talk about it."

"Okay, I'll take someone to do it later, Team Lin, there is one more thing," Qin Yilu called Lin Zhongyi who was about to get up.

"What's up."

"Those three scientific researchers all had serious mental problems. The team leader of Group A reported that when they received them, they were imprisoned."

"I know what you're talking about. I've already reported it to the higher-ups, and the accompanying military doctor will come with me. I know what you're thinking. Don't worry, the brothers will not die in vain."

Hearing these words, Qin Yilu knew that his emotions were exposed, but all the way to B City, the six squads, except for the soldiers under his own hands, were completely annihilated.

It's hard to get people. If there are still three people with mental problems, then is the hard work and sacrifice along the way worthwhile?

Lin Zhongyi slapped Qin Yilu on the shoulder, "It's been a long time since you had a good rest, and there are still many things to be busy. Don't forget the task I entrusted to you. Go and rest first."

"By the way, tell the people under your command not to conflict with them for the time being, and wait until someone from above arrives, and see what they say."

A strong dragon can't overwhelm a local snake, Qin Yilu still understands this truth.

Especially now that the world has changed, as long as the other party hasn't broken his face, then everyone can still live in peace.

"today's

Just bear with the matter, I promise you will make them pay the price." Lin Zhongyi was also a little annoyed that his own people were beaten. The two left after saying goodbye.

Qin Yilu selected several soldiers, and they held a small meeting about the disposal of firearms.

...

After washing up, Shen Xun simply ate breakfast, "Let's go," Lai Fu woke up very early, and ate faster than before.

Putting Laifu into the space, Shen Xun released it when he went down to the third floor. Laifu waited under the window wagging his tail.

"Lead the way," Shen Xun still remembered what he promised it yesterday.

Lai Fu squatted down and wanted Shen Xun to come up, "If I don't ride you today, you are injured." If you start running, the wound will open.

That would take time to treat the wound again.

He took out the bicycle from the space, Laifu led the way, and Shen Xun followed it.

After a while, Lai Fu ran away without a trace. Shen Xun stepped on the pedal, and sparks came out of the chain.

"Ah... monsters, there are monsters."

The man fell to the ground, the gun tremblingly raised in his hand.

The muzzle of the black hole was aimed at the direction of Laifu for a moment, Laifu stopped and did not dare to step forward, and retreated a little bit.

"Why didn't you leave? It was fun to run just now..." Shen Xun swayed off the gravel on his bicycle, and turned around the corner of the alley.

Seeing someone coming out from behind, the guns that were originally aimed at Laifu were all aimed at Shen Xun.

The sound of clicking, clicking, and loading bullets made Shen Xun's scalp tingle, she was not yet invulnerable.

"Laifu, stand behind me," Shen Xun drove his bicycle in front of Laifu with a gun pointed at his face.

Laifu moved behind Shen Xun like a dog, but Shen Xun could not cover its huge body.