Chapter 13: Growing Vegetables

There are still six days before the rainstorm, and I have been busy stockpiling supplies recently.

The two old things, Shen Guo and Shen Zhong, had better not appear in front of her and jump around, otherwise she was afraid that she would really lose control and kill them.

It's not the end of the world yet, and the order hasn't collapsed. If you live in a cell before the end of the world, the loss outweighs the gain. Shen Xun prayed in her heart that they'd better survive, because she wanted to do it herself.

Shen Guo, Shen Zhong, Shen Yi, Shen Tong, Shen Wei, and two good aunts, Shen Xun couldn't help stepping up the accelerator, the speed of the car soared, and the sound of AI speeding came from the horn.

Shen Xun regained his senses slightly and slowed down the speed of the car, but the message of running a red light had already been sent, and the fine was 200 yuan.

Shen Xun glanced at the time, at ten o'clock, you can go to Dongshan shopping mall first, and go to get the pre-ordered meals after shopping.

The same operation as yesterday, after Shen Cun parked his car, he pushed two shopping carts to the supermarket first, emptied the dried fruit area and snack area, and then went to the snack shop.

In the end, there were too many things, so the clerk at the snack shop helped them get into the car. Shen Xun took out one hundred yuan for running errands, "Thank you, otherwise I don't know how many trips I would have to make by myself."

The clerk shied away and accepted it. Shen Xun spent a lot in their shop, half an hour alone was enough for half a month's sales.

"Can you finish buying so much?" the clerk still asked the doubts in his heart.

Shen Xun hesitated for a moment, "Didn't the recent weather warning in e-city say that there will be heavy rain? I don't know how many days the rain will last. I usually like to eat snacks. If it really rains heavily, I'm afraid I won't be able to go out. Buy some Leave it alone and eat slowly."

The clerk scoffed at Shen Xun's words in his heart, maybe this

It's what rich people think. Shen Xun wanted to ask him to stock up on some too, but meeting the clerk's eyes, Shen Xun said nothing, opened the car door and started the car.

Surviving for four years in the apocalyptic world, experiencing betrayal, killing, robbing food, and the countless days and nights of whether there will be tomorrow, Shen Xun's heart has already become cold.

Turning the steering wheel with one hand, Shen Xun reached out to put all the things placed on the back seat of the car into the space.

The home cooking restaurant was still so hot, a few delivery guys were waiting outside to pick up food, Shen Xun took off the peaked cap on his head, afraid that she would squeeze it out soon.

"Come here," the boss greeted Shen Xun warmly, and Shen Xun nodded.

The clerk helped Shen Xun and brought the food into the back seat of the car, "Your car is not bad." The previous few times Shen Xun came here in a pickup truck, and he thought that Shen Xun was running errands for some company.

"Is it bc big g?" The clerk reached out to stroke the car body, and Shen Xun hummed.

"It's more than three million yuan." The clerk's eyes on Shen Xun changed, and the rich woman was right in front of him.

"Goodbye," Shen Xun closed the car door, there were still four restaurants to pick up.

After driving the car to the corner, Shen Xun put the meals into the space, and after collecting several restaurants, Shen Xun drove to the third shopping mall.

The same sweeping method as in the morning, after the shopping mall was emptied, Shen Xun looked at the time, today is the fifth day, the coal boss should have moved out, and he went to the seaside warehouse at night to put the coal and the remaining salt into the space.

Without wasting time, Shen Xun drove back to the villa, washed up and lay down on the bed, his consciousness sank into the space, the pasture had spawned a lot last time, and there were still two-thirds of the pasture on the entire mountain.

It should be enough for cattle and sheep to eat for a while, Shen

Xun doesn't know how to raise pigs. After consulting the ranch owner, pigs can be free-ranged, so Shen Xun separated an open space by himself and spawned a lot of fresh pigweed and cabbage around. As for the tender green cabbage, chickens, ducks, geese, and rabbits all like to eat it, and Shen Xun also gave birth to a lot of them.

Finding some vegetable seeds from the lower space, Shen Xun controlled the soil on the top of the hill, and spread it on the space surrounded by the fence.

Withdrew from the space, Shen Xun picked a basket of blueberries and cherries, washed them, put them in the fruit basket, and watched the video explanation of vegetable planting while eating.

I have to say that this blogger explained very carefully, even what kind of soil should be used to make the vegetables grow better. She also said, digging pits to sow and fertilize, Shen Xun turned off his phone after reading it.

Originally, when she wanted to dig a hole, she thought it would be good to just scatter the seeds on the soil. As for fertilizing, Shen Xun didn't need it. She could directly stimulate the birth, which would have a faster effect than fertilizing.

I didn't eat much in the afternoon, and the blueberries and cherries in the fruit basket were ruined before Shen Xun knew it.

Consciousness sank into the space, Shen Xun controlled the soil on the ground, and rows of potholes appeared. After throwing vegetable seeds into the pits and confirming that the seeds were all scattered, Shen Xun controlled the soil to bury the seeds.

A clean piece of land without weeds appeared in front of Shen Xun, with a smile in his eyes, Shen Xun stretched out his hand, green light spots appeared from his fingertips, and flew into the seeds under the soil.

Shen Xun waited quietly. Three seconds later, tender green sprouts emerged from the soil one after another, and they were still gradually growing upwards.

Shen Xun controls their growth and makes them bear fruit, tomatoes, bell peppers, eggplants, sweet potatoes, cucumbers, pumpkins...