Chapter 113 You Are Playing Me

Taking out the iced watermelon and snacks from the space, Shen Xun sat on a chair and ate slowly.

At twelve o'clock in five minutes, Shen Xun began to pack his things, stuffed the recliner and round table into the car, Shen Xun turned on the air conditioner in the car, closed the door and started the car.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute," an off-road vehicle drove up from the bottom of the mountain. Seeing Shen Xun driving the car to leave, the people in the car anxiously moved their things and got out of the car.

Jiang Huai gestured at the ore on the ground outside the car window, while Zhao Bin and Ou Xiang hurriedly moved the ore in the rear compartment to Shen Xun's car.

Seeing that there were still two minutes left, Shen Xun opened the car door and got out of the car, and quickly put the weighing device on the ground. Zhao Bin and the others breathed a sigh of relief, and put the ore on the weighing device.

More than a thousand catties, several times more than yesterday, and the three of them changed several types of food, and Shen Xun remained silent the whole time.

After weighing the food to the three of them, Shen Xun closed the car door and stepped up the accelerator to go down the mountain. After a while, the three of them couldn't even see Shen Xun's tail lights.

"There is so much food, enough for us to eat for a while," Zhao Bin picked up a sweet potato, rubbed it twice casually, and ate it into his mouth.

"Brother Huai, Brother Xiang, you two, try it quickly. This sweet potato is much more delicious than the one at the base." Zhao Bin peeled off three sweet potatoes in his hand, and each of them ate a small piece.

"It's so sweet and has a lot of water," Ou Xiang said after taking a bite, and ate it wholeheartedly like Zhao Bin.

Jiang Huai also ate eagerly, but he still didn't forget to teach Zhao Bin, "Look at your talent, this little food is enough."

"Brother Huai, what do you mean..." Zhao Bin licked his fingers.

"We won't be going back to the base tonight. Let's dig out the mine that we discovered. Anyway, there is still half of it left. You must know that there are quite a few people who have exchanged for the prospector.

And how scarce food is now, I don't know what the woman wants so much ore for, but how much food does she have for us to exchange? "

What Jiang Huai said made the two of them silent, "I don't think Brother Huai said anything wrong.

wrong. "Ou Xiang always agreed with Jiang Huai's words, and the three drove to the mine overnight.

The off-road vehicle drove to a mountain pass with no road, Shen Xun got off the car and fed Laifu some water, and Laifu ran through the mountains with Shen Xun on his back.

It would take another hour to reach the destination at the speed of Laifu. Shen Xun's consciousness sank into the space and began to smelt the ore.

Connecting to the part that was smelted last night, Shen Xun controlled the ore liquid to smelt a model of a house, and the height of the house was about six or seven meters.

The thickness of the wall is three to four centimeters. So much ore was harvested tonight, and it took one-third of it just to make a small house.

Laifu stopped his figure, Shen Xun consciously withdrew from the space, a road opened in the thorny forest, put away the tent, and Shen Xun took out the refined house.

When Laifu saw the house jumped twice excitedly, he burrowed in. Shen Xun took out two big fans and placed them in the front and back respectively.

Three air-conditioning fans were placed in the corner of the room, and the room became cool immediately after plugging in the battery box. Laifu lay on all fours and enjoyed it.

Taking out the single bed and putting on a mat, Shen Xun lay on the bed, sleeping in a daze. There were bursts of cicadas singing in the mountains, and Shen Xun turned over.

Waking up in the morning, the two big fans were still blowing, and Shen Xun added small ice cubes to the air-conditioning fan.

After simply eating breakfast, Shen Xun sank into the space consciously, began to smelt ores and spars, drew out the smelted ore liquid, and spread it on the ground at a depth of 13 meters.

Wiping off the sweat from his cheeks, Shen Xun looked up at the sun above his head, and stuffed fruit ice into his mouth.

During the whole morning, the ore collected last night was smelted, and the ground was not even covered halfway, and the thickness was not as she wanted.

Coming out of the pit, Shen Xun wiped his body with the melting ice water.

Taking out the shaver to shave Laifu's hair, Shen Xun found that it has been losing hair recently, and the shedding is quite severe, which should be caused by the heat.

After lunch, Shen Xun lay on the recliner to produce food, killed a chicken and roasted it.

After dinner, Lai Fu walked out of the house, squatting beside the thorn forest and waiting for Shen Xun. Recently, at this point, the master was about to go out. Lai Fu liked the feeling of running in the mountains. Driving up the mountain in an off-road vehicle, many people were already waiting there. This time, Shen Xun didn't need to say anything, everyone consciously lined up.

"I want to change to sweet potatoes." The woman lifted the ore bag onto the weighing device with great effort, weighing more than ninety catties.

"I'll switch to sweet potatoes, too."

"I'll switch to sweet potatoes."

Tonight, most of the people were switching to sweet potatoes, and Shen Xun directly said that it was gone. She has a lot of space, but this off-road vehicle is only as big as it is.

The crowd complained and sighed softly, "Sister, is there tomorrow?"

"There will be some tomorrow," Shen Xun thought, as more and more people came, and he would change to a bigger car tomorrow.

"Give me a little of everything, the bag is here for you," the man lifted the bag up, his eyes flickering.

Shen Xun carried the ore into the trunk as usual, the inside of the car was pitch black, Shen Xun touched the bag with his palm and put it into the space.

Shen Xun looked at the man with cold eyes, pulled out the pistol at his waist, pointed the black muzzle at the man, "You're kidding me."

The moment the ore was collected into the space, Shen Xun would go through it again. The bag of ore just now contained at least twenty catties of waste rock.

"You... what are you doing," the man took two steps back.

"You don't want to take my ore for nothing, right? I'll give it to you. Don't kill me," the man said with a thump in his heart.

Is this woman's eyes so poisonous? She found out that he was cheating so quickly.

There were whispers of discussion in the team, Shen Xun took the man's bag out of the car, threw it on the ground, "Open it."

The bag was the same as before, the man dragged the ore bag on the ground and walked down the mountain, "I won't change it, I won't change it, who is it?"

The bullet was shot steadily at the man's feet, and the man slumped on the ground with a scream, and the discussion stopped abruptly when the gunshot fired.