Chapter 192

The corpse fell limply on the ground, Shen Xun raised his foot and looked at the sole of the shoe, it should be the mucus that he stepped on the ground when he ran over just now.

These alienated beasts attack people through this thing, they can't see it.

The black slime looked very familiar, very similar to the slime in the eggshells during the day, Shen Xun thought that many people would step on that thing during the day.

I hope they don't die too ugly, shuttled through the crowd at an extremely fast speed, Shen Xun found a deserted place, and changed his shoes.

With the help of the supernatural beings, these alienated beasts were quickly cleaned up. Standing in the crowd, Shen Xun kept looking at those people.

"Earth, wind, water, two power enhancements, one speed, and one mind control," and the other two didn't make a move, and it was unclear what kind of power it was.

Many people died that night, and not even a single body was left behind.

The alienated plants from the ground came out following the smell of blood, and took away all the unfinished corpses of the alienated beasts.

It wasn't dawn yet, but the frightened people didn't dare to sleep any more, cuddling each other tightly.

In the darkness, a black vine stretched out from the depths of the forest, snatching half of the corpse rolled up by the green vine

, and dragged toward the depths of the forest.

It was dawn three hours later, and Shen Xun leaned against the tree to eat. After last night, half of the people in the team were gone.

Including the fire base, there were less than 80 survivors left, and the various teams suffered heavy losses, especially the most powerful Silver Moon team, nearly half of them died.

"Captain, we were tricked. The people who shot last night were found. They are from the base in City B. Damn, they are hiding among the survivors, let's go to die."

The man with white hair raised his eyebrows, "Go, get our team members who are scattered everywhere, I have something to say, remember, don't let the people at the base in City B find out."

He has felt something wrong since entering this forest.

The information is not equal, but it comes when you think about it, not to mention that after the mission is completed, you can get what the base promised when you go back.

He has been longing for something that can obtain the same ability as Guan Zhimo, but now the team members brought out are dead and injured.

Unexpectedly, the base has already arranged for experts to accompany them, but they have been hiding it all the time. Considering the cause and effect, I am afraid that this mission is not easy.

The team quickly assembled, and the white-haired man looked at the remaining eight

A team member said, "Thank you for your hard work, but now, listen to me...". Although many survivors have died, the food they brought is still there. The military personnel integrated the collected materials and distributed them to everyone.

Even if they got the food they dreamed of in their hands, everyone was not happy in their hearts.

"If you don't eat, give it to me." The man took the food from the woman's hand and stuffed it into his mouth. It has been two years, and he has not eaten enough for a day.

But since he ate meat paste two days ago, his stomach is full almost every day, even if he is going to die the next moment, he still thinks it is worth it.

The woman saw her food being taken away and eaten, but she didn't feel anything in her heart. Anxiety and panic occupied her whole heart.

"Give it to me if you don't want to eat it." The man looked at the food in Shen Xun's hand. Although he was already full, he always felt that he could still eat a little.

Before Shen Xun could speak, the man reached out to snatch the food from Shen Xun's hand.

"Go away," Shen Xun quickly reacted, the hand holding the food hid back, and kicked the man with his foot.

With ten percent of his strength, the man was kicked by Shen Xun and flew two or three meters away. He fell to the ground and wailed while covering the kicked position.