Chapter 32: Killed, Killed

"If I knew it earlier, I would have strengthened the door of the corridor, it was so noisy," the banging on the door sounded again.

Shen Xun turned the doorknob, and the door was opened from the inside. The man's eyes flashed cruelty, and when Shen Xun opened the door, he rushed in, trying to force his way in.

The dagger appeared in his hand, and Shen Xun just stood there without moving. He pressed the dagger against the man's neck. The man trembled from the pain in his neck and wanted to retreat, but the people behind kept squeezing him.

The man propped his hand on the door frame with all his strength, with fear in his eyes. If he had taken a step back just now, he would have hit the knife.

The people behind didn't see their movements, and cursed, "What the hell are you dawdling about, if you don't go, get out of the way." He was the one who slapped the door the hardest just now, dawdling when the door opened.

Shen Xun's dagger was still on his neck, so he didn't dare to move. The person behind him pulled him, and the man fell to the ground, wanting to call out to be careful, but it was too late.

Warm blood sprayed on Shen Xun's hands, face, and body, and Shen Xun seemed to have returned to the feeling of the end of the world. de

The black light was blinding the fire, and it was impossible to see clearly. The small fire in the corridor was reflected, and the man fell on the ground, covered his neck with his hands and made a whooping sound.

Those who wanted to rush in behind stopped in their tracks, and the people in the corridor let out sharp screams when they saw this scene clearly, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Although the man had covered his neck vigorously, the blood still flowed out from between his fingers, and soon the blood flowed to the ground, gradually spreading, the man's hands hang down feebly, and he died.

The people on the 22nd floor who were squatting on the ground and still in a daze regained their senses in an instant, rushing downstairs one by one, as if Shen Xun was some kind of scourge.

This is the 9th day of the storm

, everyone still has food at home more or less, a high-end community is a high-end community, and the situation is not too bad. The people who knocked on her door should be the ones I saw in the afternoon.

The crowded 22nd floor was emptied in an instant, but there were still two people in the corner who did not leave. Shen Xun looked over and looked familiar.

The clothes on his body were splattered with blood. Shen Xun watched as the people on the ground went back to the house and changed into raincoats. When they came back, they had mops and tools in their hands.

Shen Xun lifted the clothes behind the man's neck like twisting a chicken, and the man who had been dead for a long time was at Shen Xun's mercy like a rag.

Shen Xun dragged the man's body to the corner window. Seeing Shen Xun approaching, the thin woman was trembling in the tall man's arms.

The tall man looked at Shen Xun warily.

Shen Xun: "Please give way."

It was only then that the man realized what Shen Xun wanted to do, and helped the woman in his arms to stand up, and the two of them gave up their seats, only then did Shen Xun see half a bag of rice behind them.

Opening the window, heavy rain came in. Shen Xun lifted the things in his hand up and threw them down. Her throwing caused another scream from downstairs.

After closing the window, Shen Xun clapped his hands. After a while, the ground was completely wet. Fortunately, he was wearing a raincoat.

After the mop waded into the water, Shen Xun hummed a song, leisurely cleaning the blood in front of the door, as well as the traces of dragging on the ground.

Those who didn't know thought she was doing housework, and Laifu came out of the room and followed behind Shen Xun. When Shen Xun was mopping the floor, it ran with the mop rope, thinking that Shen Xun was playing games with it.

After finishing his work, Shen Xun came to the two of them, "Please ask, how many floors are the water flooded now?"

Laifu sized up the two of them, but Shen Xun couldn't move.

It can't get out of the door, and it's the first time I've seen two-legged beasts other than Shen Xun in these days.

The tall man didn't speak, but pressed his lips tightly, but the person in his arms raised his head, "Tenth floor." Shen Xun was taken aback when he saw the man's appearance.

"You are so beautiful," what kind of face is it? It is indistinguishable from male to female, especially the tear mole at the corner of his eye, which makes him look a bit coquettish, with a slender neck and rolling Adam's apple.

Wait, Adam's apple, man, Shen Xun became even more excited. As a senior rotten girl, she looked at the two of them with a smile on her face.

The tall man wrapped his arms around the person in his arms and held him firmly behind him. Shen Xun put away the wretched smile on his face, "Let's go."

Lai Fu followed behind Shen Xun, and the tall man didn't relax until the door of 2201 was closed. He opened his mouth to say something but couldn't make a sound.

"Ah Cheng, it's okay," the handsome man hugged Ah Cheng, and both of them were smiling tenderly in the corner with the smiles of the survivors.

Shen Xun looked at the bloody pajamas on the bathroom floor, his body smelled of blood, picked up the clothes on the floor and threw them into the automatic washing machine, and then boiled a basin of water.

After the water was boiled, half a bucket of cold water was mixed, and Shen Xun took a shower. His hair was stuck together with blood.

The room was extremely warm because of the burning stove, and the electric blanket continued to be cold. Shen Xun lifted the quilt and lay down, sighing comfortably.

Grasp the present moment and enjoy it if you can. It is estimated that it will be difficult to have such an opportunity in the future.

Laifu was lying in the nest, sleeping on his back with his stomach upside down, Shen Xun glanced at it and wanted it to come up, but he didn't expect it to fall asleep.