Chapter 25: Community Power Outage

Laifu propped up his body with two paws, sniffing the plate of shredded pork with green peppers beside Shen Xun, with a desire to taste it in his eyes.

Shen Xun felt very relieved, "Know the goods."

But the plate is empty, there is no place for it.

The text message sounded, and Shen Xun picked up his mobile phone. It was from the property, "Dear owners, due to abnormal weather, the community has to stop power supply."

The following are a few pictures of the first floor. After a night of rain, the water has overflowed the first floor and reached the residents on the second floor. The switch of the power supply box is also soaked in water.

If the power supply continues, a water grid will be formed in the community.

Shen Xun looked out the window, the rainstorm was still continuing, the temperature had dropped to 20 degrees, the sky was gloomy, and only vague outlines could be seen in the distance.

Shen Xun clicked on the owner group, and there were indeed complaints, and he continued to swipe up.

Building E 101: Last night, a person drowned on the first floor of Building C. It was the paralyzed old lady. You didn’t know that it was all swollen when you found it this morning.

Building C 601: Does the property management care?

Building C 902: I knocked on the door yesterday, but no one opened the door. I thought there was no one inside.

It seemed that the property owner was never idle for a moment, running around on several floors throughout the night.

1401, Building A: I forgot to charge it last night, what should I do? My phone is almost turned off.

1201, Building D: My family has nothing to eat, who wants to go to the supermarket.

More than a dozen people followed behind him, the torrential rain was still flooding the upper floors, and those with children at home should have swimming rings, and they took the swimming rings and made an appointment to meet in front of the community.

Shen Xun looked at the floor information of several people like a fool, and suddenly someone withdrew the message, Shen Xun

Xun remembered that it seemed to belong to building f, and she was in the same building, so she was pretty smart. The group fell into silence for a while, and the WeChat phone rang. It was Uncle Wang. Shen Xun pressed to answer, "Miss, are you okay?"

Uncle Wang's tone was anxious, if Shen Xun hadn't given him a holiday, he could only watch the heavy rain in e city and worry about his relatives at home.

In the previous life, Uncle Wang followed her and the family of his uncle and uncle. After the end of the world, he missed his relatives every day. Finally, the e-city base was built.

When Uncle Wang got the news that his wife and children had passed away, he was devastated and finally died in the second year of the last days.

"Uncle Wang, I'm fine. I'm fine now. Listen to me. Now you go to the supermarket to buy food and down jackets. You can buy as much as you can. Don't let anyone see you. Leave e-city after the rain stops and go to b city ​​or city j is fine."

Uncle Wang was silent for a while. In his impression, Miss has always been well-behaved and reticent. She rarely used such a serious tone. "Did Miss get any news?"

He knew that the Shen family was rich and could not compare with ordinary families.

"Yes, I have some news, but that's all." Uncle Wang followed his father at first, and then followed her and Aunt Xu.

I hung up on Uncle Wang, and after waiting for a while, Aunt Xu also called. After Shen Xun answered, he also told him to buy some food and put it away. Aunt Xu said with a happy tone, that she had already bought a lot with others. Put it up, enough to eat.

She was usually in charge of Shen Xun's three meals a day, and when the rainstorm started, she thought of buying food and putting it away.

Shen Xun was stunned for a moment, and asked how many people knew about her shopping, she said there were several, Shen Xun was silent for a while, but

Still remind her to be careful.

After hanging up the phone, Shen Xun put his finger on Lai Fu's ear and circled it. Lai Fu opened his mouth and bit Shen Xun's finger. Shen Xun pulled out his hand and wiped the saliva on Lai Fu's body. After stretching his ankles, he took out the battery box and plugged it into the treadmill. This time, after an hour and a half was set, Shen Xun started running.

Laifu heard the noise, stood behind and looked at the big guy for a while, stretched out his paws and put it on the running belt, and the sliding belt brought it to the ground.

Laifu circled around Shen Xun again, then walked behind Shen Xun and jumped on the treadmill as well. Shen Xun noticed its movement and stood aside to make room for it.

Laifu and Shen Xun ran side by side on the treadmill. The little guy was worthy of being a cheetah, and his limbs moved quickly. It kept up with Shen Xun's pace, and Shen Xun looked at the time.

Half an hour later, Laifu couldn't keep up with the speed, and his forelimbs were weak. It's rare that it can last for such a long time.

Shen Xun didn't care that it fell behind, but continued to run, and Laifu gradually went further and further back, until he was so tired that he fell on the running belt and slid to the ground.

Shen Xun turned his head and glanced at it. It turned out that the little guy was so tired yesterday because of this.

It lay on the ground and looked at Shen Xun's back. After resting for a while, it jumped onto the running belt again. Shen Xun didn't give way to it this time. It ran behind and stopped, and when it got tired, it took a break and continued running.

An hour and a half passed quickly, the treadmill slowed down, Shen Xun walked slowly for more than ten minutes, drank water and wiped off his sweat, and started the next exercise.

Laifu squatted by the window, looked at the rainstorm outside, then looked back at Shen Xun, and jumped onto Shen Xun's back with a look of a fool.

Shen Xun who is supporting...