Chapter 19: Changwei Or Laifu

The figure of the white kitten shuttled nimbly among the crowd, looking for that familiar smell. It ran very fast, and the two security guards closely followed it.

After running through more than a dozen rows of seats, it stopped.

The images reflected in the pupils were the boarding gate that was about to close, and Shen Xun's back.

It let out a shrill cry, and ran towards the boarding gate. Shen Xun seemed to have sensed it, and when he looked back, he saw its small figure running towards him quickly.

It's hard for Shen Xun to describe his current mood, but there is also some joy, a kind of joy that she was firmly chosen.

Pretending to squat down to tie her shoelaces, the flight attendant was called by the captain not knowing what to do, the white figure rushed towards Shen Xun, Shen Xun held it in his arms, unzipped his jacket and stuffed it in.

The little guy was still a little heavy, so Shen Xun found a seat and sat down. There seemed to be not many people on the flight to country Z, and she was the only one in the row Shen Xun was sitting in.

Taking out a piece of ham sausage from the space and tearing it open, the little guy looked at Shen Xun with wide eyes, "Eat it."

I don't know if it can understand, but it should be very hungry, with a flat stomach. Shen Xun remembered that when he saw it just now, it seemed to be licking snow.

The little guy finished eating the ham sausage in a few mouthfuls, and Shen Xun tore another one out for it, then looked down at it. Its head was bigger than ordinary cats, and its tail was very long.

If you look closely, you can still see gray spots on its body. I don't know what kind of cat it is.

The stewardess closed the door, and the plane took off for several hours. Shen Xun was woken up by the stewardess, and she went back the same day. When Shen Xun left the airport, it was dark outside.

It was already ten o'clock in the evening, and after calling a car, Shen Xun reported the address of Tianfu, feeling the pain from his chest.

The warmth that came from before.

The little guy fell asleep after eating five ham sausages.

Taking the elevator up to the 22nd floor, Shen Xun opened the combination lock expectantly. The sound of the combination lock unlocking woke up the little guy. He poked his head out of Shen Xun's arms and looked around at the new environment in front of him.

Shen Xun put it down from his arms, the little guy circled around Shen Xun's feet twice, squatted down quietly, Shen Xun bent over and rubbed its head.

Shen Xun stretched out his hand and opened the original wooden door of the house. What came into view was an iron door with a window. This door was made of pure iron, and behind the iron door was also an iron door, but it was completely closed without a window.

Shen Xun took out the key to open the door and entered. There are four locks behind the iron door, which can only be opened from the inside.

The two iron gates can be said to be extremely safe. After Shen Xun entered the house, the little guy followed. It sniffed around the room, as if confirming Shen Xun's smell.

Finally locked a closed door, it crawled on the ground and crawled into the crack of the door, Shen Xun looked at it and chuckled, opened the door and let it in.

The floor heating in the bedroom has been installed, and a newly installed plug on the wall is connected to a solar panel. Shen Xun went to the window and opened the curtains, and replaced the soundproof glass.

The room was also cleaned, and when Shen Xun turned around, he saw the little guy ready to jump onto the bed, and hurriedly grabbed the back of its fateful neck.

"You can only go to bed after taking a shower." Shen Xun carried it in one hand and took a change of clothes into the bathroom.

With no experience in bathing pets, Shen Xun searched the video to learn how to shower, shower gel, and rinse off the foam. There is no pet drying box, so Shen Xun just took a hair dryer and blown it for more than half an hour.

Fortunately, the little guy has always been

Cooperating with her, after drying its hair, it jumped onto the bay window and looked down from the window, as if wondering why it didn't feel cold at all.

Shen Xun didn't care about it, but looked up what cats eat on the Internet. All the supplies she hoarded were eaten by herself, and she didn't plan to keep pets at all.

The little guy jumped onto the bed, put his head on Shen Xun's neck, rubbed it twice, and stretched out his tongue to lick it, making Shen Xun shiver. Shen Xun reached out and grabbed it to his chest.

"I'll give you a name, how about Chang Wei, or Lai Fu, you choose one," Shen Xuan first called Chang Wei twice, but it didn't respond.

Then Shen Xun called Lai Fu again, and the little guy's eyes focused on Shen Xun's face, "Lai Fu, Lai Fu, Lai Fu, I will call you Lai Fu from now on." Shen Xun didn't care if it understood or not, anyway it Can't speak back.

The phone rang again, Shen Xun took a look, it was Shen Wei, they were really pestering her persistently.

After setting the alarm clock, the mobile phone was turned off, and Laifu got into bed and leaned against Shen Xun. When Shen Xun's steady breathing came, Laifu also fell into a deep sleep.

The alarm clock rang in the morning, Shen Xun got up from the bed, ordered takeaway after washing up, called the fitness equipment company, and it will be delivered to your door today.

The things in the next room have been taken into the space by her, and now it is empty, just enough to put fitness equipment, and she also needs to buy some boxes and soil for planting vegetables.

In three days, the long-term battle will begin.

Laifu followed Shen Xun, wherever Shen Xun went, it followed, sometimes when Shen Xun lowered his head, he could see it squatting obediently between his legs.

The phone rang, it was takeaway, Shen Xun asked him to put it outside the door.