Chapter 180 I Want To Go Back, Quit

After moving one-third of the way in the morning, there are only some fragmented stones left to be dealt with.

It was said to rest for an hour and a half, but in fact it was only an hour's rest. Shen Xun put his watch in his pocket, and it was one o'clock in the afternoon.

The scorching sun shone on these survivors, and even the most passionate emotions disappeared under the scorching sun.

Two hours later.

"Someone fainted here...".

"Someone fainted here too...".

"Come on, two people, help me carry it." Every five minutes, eight or nine people fainted, all of them suffering from heat stroke.

Coupled with high-intensity labor, they have all reached their limits.

The survivors were carried away one by one, and they were lying under the awning. There were still a few stones left on the road, but at this time there were not many laborers who could move them.

Seeing this scene, the people in the military did not stop.

The members of each team stood under their own awnings, turning a blind eye to the tragic situation of the survivors in front of them, with indifferent eyes.

Looking at the various teams relaxing in the shed, the survivors who could stand up made a lot of protests.

"They all came out to do missions, why

Then they can sit there and rest, but we have to work hard, "who can stand the high temperature of tens of degrees.

The man's words resonated with countless survivors, although they all knew in their hearts what the role of these teams was.

But at this time, the heart was unbalanced, and several people fell down. They seemed to be the last straw that crushed the hearts of the survivors.

Yes, they came to earn points, but if these people didn't take their lives seriously from the very beginning, then their efforts at this moment are nothing.

Is it counted as the points for being able to go back alive? I'm afraid that when the time comes, you will get it with your life, but you will spend it if you don't.

When the first person put down the shovel in his hand, several others put down the shovel in their hands one after another, and the shovel made a clanging sound when it hit the stone.

Sitting on the ground like a mess.

Almost everyone stopped their hands. Shen Xun found a shaded place and sat on the ground. The ointment on the back of his hand had been rubbed off countless times when he bent down to move stones.

The back of his hand was sunburned, it was red, and a thin layer of skin had peeled off, but he didn't feel much pain. He took out the ointment from the backpack and touched a thick layer.

After all, the picture that should come is still

Here it comes, Shen Xun looked at the survivors sitting on the ground lying dead, wait, this is just the beginning. From the very beginning when he discovered that the city b base was conducting genetic experiments, Shen Xun became wary of the city b base.

In an extreme environment like the end of the world, it goes without saying how to choose between sacrificing a small number of people and surviving most of them.

Just like killing one person, a hundred people can live. Do you kill or not.

At least the city b base has been doing this in a fairly secretive manner, and only a small number of people know about it.

Bang bang, two gunshots came from his ears, Shen Xun looked towards the source of the sound, a soldier fired two shots into the sky, and the noisy survivors fell silent.

"I want to go back. I'm quitting. Fuck him." It's only been a day since I left the base. If I walk for two or three days, I can go back.

Because of the protests of the survivors, the military temporarily convened a small meeting of all teams.

The final solution is to have one person from a team join these survivors and clear the road with them.

This is their biggest concession. Originally, they participated in this rescue mission because they were invited by the base.