Chapter 147

Shining a bright flashlight, Shen Xun shone inside, and at the end of the mine where the flashlight swayed, there was a flash of crystal light, which was a spar.

Shen Xun walked over quickly with a flashlight. The stone wall was full of spars, but this was the only place in the entire mine.

No matter how little it was, it was meat, Shen Xun raised his hand and took the spar on the stone wall into the space.

Coming out of the mine, the first thing he saw was Lai Fuda's head. Shen Xun put the flashlight in the bag of the heat-insulating suit for easy access.

Several people stared at Shen Xun from the side, and when they saw Shen Xun coming out of the mine, they all came over one after another.

If I'm not mistaken, what Shen Xun is holding in his hand is the base's latest prospecting instrument, which costs a lot of points to exchange.

I heard that the people who exchanged this prospecting instrument in the base did not return empty-handed when they left the base to look for ore.

Afraid of Laifu, several people did not dare to go up to snatch it. After Shen Xun came out, several people scrambled to jump down the mine with bags.

Shen Xun glanced at it lightly, then rode on Laifu and walked in a further direction.

I also want to pick up her faults, which is very beautiful.

Due to the wanton mining of ores and crystals, several hills nearby have been hollowed out.

Lai Fu carried Shen Xun on his back and walked in this area, making a detour to avoid the potholes on the ground.

Shen Xun looked at the potholes on the ground, and remembered the coming earthquake in the near future. In her previous life, she was living in the f city base at this time.

He didn't know how the earthquake was so severe, until now when he saw the potholes on the ground, Shen Xun already knew it in his heart.

After more than a year of mining, everything looks normal on the ground, but the ground has been hollowed out.

The needle of the prospecting instrument shook, and stopped in the direction of three o'clock two minutes later, "Go there," Shen said.

Xun tugged at Lai Fu's hair.

Laifu turned around and walked towards that side, and walked around the mine on the ground. After the prospector stopped, Shen Xun jumped down from the mine in front of him.

The mine in front of him had also been mined, the further he walked in, Shen Xun took out the flashlight from his pocket, and on the stone wall was a little spar left by others.

Shen Xun retracted into the space, and walked around the mine with a flashlight. After receiving three sets of spars left by others, Shen Xun left the mine with a flashlight.

It was still too slow to search like this, Shen Xun rode on Laifu, and the crystals he found today could be exchanged in half an hour before they were replaced.

After leaving the mine, Shen Xun looked at the direction given by the prospecting instrument and walked towards the next place.

All afternoon, Shen Xun was looking for spar, until the sky gradually darkened, Shen Xun raised his hand to wipe off the sweat on his chin.

There was sticky sweat on his cheeks and neck, Shen Xun simply wiped it with a wet washcloth.

After the sky darkened, all the ore hunters in the vicinity returned to the base, and only Shen Xun and Laifu were left in the open space in Nuoda.

Taking out Laifu's water basin from the space, Shen Xun filled it with some water, and after being thirsty for a day, Laifu immersed himself in drinking it.

Shen Xun watched from the side, took out Laifu's dinner from the space, and put it in a basin. The frozen animal meat began to melt when it touched the scorching air outside.

Shen Xun took out fried rice from the space, and leaned against the sheltered stones to eat dinner.

"What's wrong with you here?" While eating, Shen Xun saw a bald spot on Lai Fu's hind legs.

The inside of the two hind legs is usually covered by the tail, so Shen Xun didn't notice it at all.

After eating, Shen Xun let Laifu lie on the ground, and the flashlight illuminated it to make it bald

Looking at that piece, the hair on it has all fallen out. Under the hair was pink flesh, badly frayed, and scabbed on the other side, a big scar.

Originally, I wanted to keep the child's privacy, and I kept it every time I shaved, but I didn't expect that the weather was too hot, and I even scratched it.

Fortunately, it was discovered early.

He took out the scissors and cut off the remaining clump of hair, and put some ointment on the wound. The rough-skinned and thick-skinned Lai Fu didn't cry out.

Shen Xun raised his hand and took Laifu into the space.

The way back seemed to be going by itself, took out the electric car and drove up the trail, took out the off-road vehicle from the space, filled the fuel tank with half a tank, Shen Xun opened the door and got in.

Turning the steering wheel with one hand, Shen Xun lifted the lid of the cup with his right hand, put several ice cubes in it, inserted a straw and took a few sips.

After walking for more than an hour, Shen Xun stopped the car and turned off the air conditioner in the car. It was getting hotter and hotter, and he took out the air conditioner fan from the space and plugged it in.

Bang, the tire burst, Shen Xun stepped on the accelerator, and there was no movement for a while.

"Well," the withered forests on both sides of the trail were dimly lit in the night, only illuminated by two headlights.

Shen Xun put the air-conditioning fan and battery box into the space, opened the door and got off.

Creaking, the soles of the shoes stepped on something, Shen Xun took out a flashlight to take a picture, the ground was full of thumbtacks, besides thumbtacks, there were all kinds of nails.

There are already several sticks in the soles of the shoes, and the vigilant gun has appeared in his hand.

Taking out the night vision goggles and putting them on, Shen Xun looked into the forest, where dozens of people were squatting in the surrounding grass.

Seeing Shen Xun getting out of the car, they all surrounded him with rifles in their hands and wrapped their faces in rags.

Thirty people, both men and women, did not speak, but silently surrounded Shen Xun with guns.