Chapter 155

Between the clenched teeth of Laifu, the ice cubes crunched, and traces of ice water flowed out between the teeth, and Laifu stuck out his tongue to lick.

With the face towel in his hand dry, Shen Xun shook it twice, and after entering the forest, he rode Laifu back to the fort.

It still took a lot of time to find the spar by himself. After tidying up and lying on the bed, Shen Xun's consciousness sank into the space.

Sorting the spar found today from the ore took a day, with the help of a prospecting instrument, but it was only tens of thousands of catties.

Melting all the crystals, Shen Xun exited the space and fell asleep.

After breakfast, Shen Xun took out the smelted ore from the space, and it was already noon after he finished his work.

Before going out again, Shen Xun took out his tablet and clicked on the video teaching of kimchi and pickled vegetables. The weather was so hot that he couldn't eat anything like stir-fried vegetables and fried rice.

Eat less and less every day, get some appetizers and put them away to eat slowly.

Laifu didn't come back after going out in the morning, Shen Xun opened the defense device of the fort, and two huge semicircular buildings rose from the inside of the fort.

With a bang, the two buildings merged together tightly, and the fortress was protected by defensive devices.

Without making it in the space, Shen Xun directly spawned more than a dozen cabbages, peppers, and various seasonings that needed to be used in the planting area.

After the peppers were born, Shen Xun directly put them into the space to grind them into powder, and picked the vegetables that were born, and Shen Xun directly marinated them.

While watching the video, I made them all with chili and marinated them, then took out the box and put them in two small boxes with more than a dozen pickles.

The afternoon passed by so little.

Until the last ray of light in the sky disappeared, Laifu came back, and the defense device of the fortress was closed, and Laifu could not enter.

"Aw~

~".

With the prey in his mouth, Laifu ran around the fort several times, yelling outside.

Hearing the sound of Laifu, Shen Xun pressed the switch, turned on the defense device, the door opened automatically, and Laifu walked in.

After Laifu entered, Shen Xun closed the gate, activated the vine grid on the outer wall of the fortress, and the sound of Zila's current rang for three seconds before it stopped.

Opening the room where the crystal energy was placed, Shen Xun looked inside the crystal energy, and there was still a lot of crystal energy left in the triangular utensil.

Taking out another high-power air conditioner and plugging it in, the room became completely cold. Shen Xun took out the grill and fished a five-jin fish from the small bay.

Open the belly, brush with dipping sauce and grill directly.

The next time he didn't go out again, on the sixth day, Shen Xun took out the kimchi pickled a few days ago from the space, and ate two extra bowls for dinner for an unprecedented time.

Laifu went out every day as usual, leaving early and returning late, and at that point Shen Xun would open the door.

The Chinese New Year is coming soon, and now that he doesn't go outside anymore, Shen Xun doesn't know what's going on outside now.

Live your own little life in the mountains and forests, carefree and carefree.

The calendar turned a page, and counting the time, it will be the New Year in two days. Shen Xun took out the red paper from the space, wrote some New Year's greetings himself, and pasted them on both sides of the gate of the fortress.

A person should be more presentable during the Chinese New Year.

Sitting on the reclining chair, Shen Xun sank into the space consciously, caught a chicken, killed it and marinated it. While he was busy, Lai Fu, who was walking around the planting area, ran over screaming.

"Oh~~", Shen Xun opened his eyes and looked at Laifu, "What's wrong?"

Laifu yelled at Shen Xun and ran towards the gate. Shen Xun became vigilant and did not open the fort right away.

door.

Throwing out the vine branch in his hand, it hooked directly to the highest point of the fortress, and the vine flew directly up with Shen Xun. Standing firmly with both feet, Shen Xun took out the binoculars and looked down the gate.

There was nothing outside the gate of the fortress, Shen Xun heaved a sigh of relief, and looked outside the thorn forest, where two figures were sneaking around.

It was too far to see clearly, Shen Xun looked around, except for those two people, there was no one else in the thorn forest.

Putting away the binoculars, the vine in his hand stretched, Shen Xun held the vine tightly with one hand and came down from above, with his feet touching the ground, Shen Xun opened the gate of the fortress.

Laifu hesitated and did not go out. He squatted in front of the gate and looked at Shen Xun, and closed the gate with his backhand. Shen Xun walked out first, and Laifu followed closely behind.

Facing the opposite direction to the two, Shen Xun controlled the thorny forest to open a path, and the two were still groping outside the thorny forest.

Out of the thorny forest, Shen Xun rode on Laifu's back and "walked".

"Sister Xun...Sister Xun..." Zhou Nan walked around the thorn forest, shouting Shen Xun's name every few steps.

"Why is it him..." Shen Xun looked at the two familiar figures in front of him, which were Zhou Nan and his father.

Lai Fu slid down, Shen Xun patted Fu's legs twice, Lai Fu followed Shen Xun, and walked towards the two of them.

"Sister Xun...Xun...," Zhou Nan looked at a person and a leopard appearing behind him, the words stuck in his throat.

"Why are you here?" Shen Xun looked at Zhou Nan and asked, how did Zhou Nan find this place, which is a long distance from the base.

"Sister Xun, you are really here," Zhou Nan looked at Shen Xun excitedly, and at Lai Fu standing behind Shen Xun, Zhou Nan stood still and did not dare to step forward.