Chapter 129 The Base Stopped Exchanging Grain For Ore

The man pointed Shen Xun in the direction, and in the closed cab, the car's air conditioner was humming.

Halfway through the car, the man called to stop, Shen Xun stopped the car on the side of the road, he led the way ahead, and Shen Xun followed behind him.

Along the way, there were large and small potholes on the road, and this area was obviously a mine that had been mined. The man led Shen Xun to stop in front of a mine.

On the ground is a mark drawn by a man. The man raised his foot and crushed the mark, erasing the pattern, "just below".

The man went down first, and Shen Xun took out the flashlight from his backpack. The mine was pitch black, unlike the ground where the moonlight could still shine.

This mine had obviously been mined before, and the walls were empty, so Shen Xun followed the man into it.

Finally, the man stretched out his hand and pushed away a stone, revealing a hole behind the stone, the man got in, and Shen Xun followed him when he saw him go in.

After crawling in the passage for two minutes, there was the sound of a man's feet landing in front of him, and the flashlight in Shen Xun's hand shone through.

Under the light of the flashlight, there are crystals at the entrance of the cave. The density of crystals is more delicate than ore, and only a few crystals are produced in a pile of ore.

Shen Xun jumped out of the hole with both feet. The man stood in the passage and looked at Shen Xun. The mine is not big, but the ore is dense.

After looking around, the man crawled out. The man didn't have a flashlight, so Shen Xun turned on the light and asked him to go out first. After the man went out, Shen Xun raised his hand to put the ore into the space.

More than 30,000 catties, the grain left in the truck was just right, the man walked out of the mine in the dark, and sat outside waiting for Shen Xun.

When the two returned to the car, Shen Xun told the man not to go to the mine again, and asked someone to mine the mine overnight.

The man believed it was true, Shen Xun looked at the time and still

In the morning, I parked the truck at the fork in the road and asked the man to find a consignment tool, and the food can be given to him now. The man was so excited that he asked Shen Xun to wait for him for half an hour, and he would come back as soon as he went.

Zhou Nan waited at the intersection, and when the man came back, he told the man that he had a tricycle and could lend it to the man, but he needed some food in exchange.

"I just want ten potatoes," Zhou Nan said, not asking for more.

The man thought for three seconds before nodding his head in agreement. Zhou Nan yelled into the grass, and a man with a cane came out.

The two of them pushed aside the dry grass more than one meter high, and inside was the tricycle. Seeing this man, there was something he didn't understand.

But when he thought about the food he was about to get, the man couldn't care less. He probably rushed back to the base to borrow someone else's car, but he paid more than ten potatoes for food.

"Let's go," Zhou Nan got on the tricycle, "Dad, sit in the back," the man leaned on a cane and sat on the car.

Zhou Nan pedaled a tricycle, and soon saw Shen Xun's truck on the side of the road. Shen Xun didn't say anything when he saw Zhou Nan.

He directly opened the door of the rear compartment and took out the man's food. The man was so excited when he saw these bags of food that his whole body was filled with strength.

Without Zhou Nan's help, the man loaded a few bags of grain into the tricycle by himself, and kept it tightly around the grain, even if Zhou Nan's father wanted to sit in the back, for fear that he would steal it.

"This is yours," Shen Xun put a bag of sweet potatoes on the ground, and left without even looking at him.

The man put all his heart and soul into his food, and he didn't see the scene of Shen Xun and Zhou Nan at all.

"Dad, you can sit here," Zhou Nan lifted the sweet potato into the car. His driver's seat is more than one meter long.

The soft cushions can still seat two people after a squeeze.

...

half year later.

Day after day to collect ore, with the people brought by Zhou Nan, Shen Xun can basically collect the mine twice a week. More than three times.

After nightfall, Shen Xun drove his truck out of the mountain and parked the car. A long line had already formed. The exchange point belonging to the fire base was deserted.

At that time, Shen Xun thought that they could last for a long time, but he didn't expect that they only lasted for half a month, or even half a year.

Many people belonging to Agni base have gone to the official base in city b.

Now that the weather is getting hotter, alienated mosquitoes are multiplying faster, and red-shell ants are even more difficult to guard against.

They can penetrate the ground and pass through walls, and their shells have evolved to be more perfect, unimpeded in the soil. The outer wall of the base of city b was bitten through by red shell ants.

Many people were killed after the collapse.

Shen Xun opened the car door and got out of the car, took out tools and put them on the ground, and the crowd lined up to put the ore on the scale.

Now that Shen Xun has been exchanging ore here for a long time, many people have become curious about Shen Xun, but the unanimous answer Shen Xun gave them is that they are doing things for others.

Some people believe it, some people don't believe it, but now the base has stopped exchanging grain for ore.

Only Shen Xun can change some food here, and they still count on Shen Xun to keep working, no matter who he is doing for.

If Shen Xun didn't change anymore, where would they go to find food.

Since the base also stopped exchanging ore for food, Shen Xun's daily workload has increased, from the original four hours to the current six hours.

Turning around, he took out the woman's sweet potato, and Shen Xun took a drink from the water glass. There were ice cubes in the glass, and all the hotness in his body was dispelled with one sip.