Chapter 58: The Young And Ignorant Shen Xun

There were seafood grains in the chili that he ate in the morning, and Shen Xun knew that Lin Xiangrui must have made it himself.

"Are you still going for a walk with the dog today?" Lin Xiangrui looked at the tightly wrapped Laifu. Shen Xun put on cotton clothes and a hat on its head, leaving only four paws exposed.

"Go, I went to a good place yesterday, and Laifu also liked it very much. Today I plan to visit other places." Shen Xun was telling the truth, and he did go to a good place yesterday.

Of course Laifu likes it, it loves to eat.

Chen Cheng and Sun Jiahong came back with supplies. Today's harvest seemed to be less than yesterday's. Yu Jianguo glanced at Laifu twice.

It seems that Shen Xun is going to walk the dog again today.

Sun Jiahong didn't know what Shen Xun was thinking, but she gave Shen Xun a bag of well-packed rice about ten catties.

She is the only woman in the team, and she also knows what kind of life many women are living outside now, seeing Shen Xun's innocent face, she couldn't help but care a little more.

Shen Xun looked at the rice she stuffed in the bicycle basket, she always had a hard time refusing the supplies delivered to her door, so don't reject them for nothing.

Sun Jiahong asked her to go out to look for supplies tomorrow, and Shen Xun nodded in agreement. She had been walking the dog after the water receded, and had never looked for supplies. If she hadn't gone out to look for supplies, she would always have food behind closed doors.

They would definitely suspect her, Shen Xun bid farewell to Sun Jiahong and rode away on a bicycle, and Lai Fu followed behind her.

I went to that alley first, and it was still the same as before, nothing changed. When I returned to Tianfu, Shen Xun walked in the opposite direction.

Chen Cheng looked at the back of a person and a dog roaring past, Zhang Yuanchao also turned towards Shen

Xun looked over, "It's good to be carefree. She can still live happily like this now. I think she is the only one."

"To be young is to be ignorant. Now that she's like this, she still cares about playing. When the food is gone, she will cry," the man remembered that Sun Jiahong had given her a bag of rice just now.

Although it is not much, but you can eat for half a month without saving, Sun Jiahong is really kind.

Chen Cheng and Zhang Yuanchao ignored the man's sarcasm. This was a friend Yu Jianguo had found. They only wanted to find supplies, and they didn't comment on the man's behavior. Let's save some energy to carry things.

Shen Xun walked in one direction, stopping to drink ginger water to warm up from time to time.

In the four directions of the east, west, north, south, and north city centers, she went around in a circle. It seems that those things have not come to the city center area yet.

At present, the alley can be guarded for a long time.

The sky was about to darken, and there were too many collapsed buildings. It took Shen Xun a lot of time to go back the same way, but there were still too few alienated animals in the city.

There should be many in the countryside or in the mountains, but unfortunately there are none near City B.

Shen Xun rode his car back to Tianfu. Under the night, he could see a lot of people carrying the supplies on the cart home. Now that the water receded, he could still find a lot of supplies.

But one bite was one bite, and after running around the center of the city recently, Shen Xun found that there were still quite a few survivors.

Chen Cheng was still moving supplies. They each had a plank. When Chen Xun came back, Chen Cheng nodded his head as a greeting. Shen Xun hid his bicycle and went upstairs. Today they found nothing.

"What do you want to eat?" Seeing Shen Xun coming back, Lin Xiangrui was cooking. Shen Xun thought for a while, "Twice-cooked pork and fried carrots."

from

He took out a piece of frozen pork from the bottom of the refrigerator, pulled out two carrots, Shen Xun handed it to Lin Xiangrui and then made Laifu's rice first.

Lin Xiangrui thawed, sliced, and then went into Shen Xun's small vegetable garden to pick a few frozen garlic sprouts, and fried them as a side dish for twice-cooked pork.

Shen Xun had been watching him cook for a while, and found that it was really like what he said, that many cooking methods could be mastered.

Chen Cheng was done with the work downstairs, and Laifu had finished eating. It lay at Shen Xun's feet and Shen Xun stroked its fur.

The three of them sat at the small table, and Lin Xiangrui expressed that he was very happy that Shen Xun would go out with them tomorrow to find supplies.

Shen Xun took most of the braised pork for Laifu, it was always very appreciative of the food, even though Shen Xun made it so unpalatable before, it still enjoyed it.

The water on the fire was already boiled, and Shen Xun simply wiped his body. The heating in the room was sufficient, and the floor heating was also good. She took a shower and wiped herself in the room.

After washing and lying down under the quilt, Shen Xun let out a satisfied sigh.

In the morning, Shen Xun picked a handful of vegetables, she wanted to drink vegetable porridge, and there was also stewed pork ribs.

The three of them sat at the table and ate breakfast, Shen Xun ate with the two of them, all they ate was their rice, Shen Xun brought his own food when he ordered.

After eating, Shen Xun washed Laifu's mouth and measured his height. He grew really fast, five centimeters taller than yesterday, and the hat covered Laifu's ears and cheeks.

A pair of eyes and mouth were exposed, and the padded clothes were replaced with a slim one, which could cover the black spots on the body.

Ready to go, Laifu followed Shen Xun downstairs, they were all waiting downstairs, supplies became more and more difficult to find, everyone planned to go to a farther place today.