Chapter 141 I Will Never Change Again

A pair of eyes looked at Shen Xun who was sitting on the bedside. In the silent night, the sound of gun assembly was particularly loud.

Laifu closed his eyes and kept his ears upright, listening to the movement from Shen Xun's side, the room was filled with a strong killing intent.

Until midnight, Shen Xun put the assembled guns into the space, lay down on the bed and fell asleep.

Laifu opened his eyes and turned over.

After breakfast, Shen Xun began to smelt ore. The defenses above the fortress were barely there, and now both bases were exchanged for food with her.

A large amount of ore and spar are collected into the space every day, and the smelted ore liquid is connected, and Shen Xun loads the food for tonight.

I drove to the exchange point, and there was no one in the lively exchange point tonight.

The exchange point was surrounded by security strips, a group of soldiers was stationed there, and Shen Xun stopped the car.

Seeing Shen Xun coming in a car, a group of soldiers quickly approached Shen Xun with their guns raised, "People in the car, get off quickly."

More than a dozen soldiers raised guns and surrounded Shen Xun's truck, holding the rifles in their hands steadily.

Shen Xun frowned and opened the car door.

"Come down," the man said with a strong tone, he raised his gun and stepped forward to open Shen Xun's car door. More than a dozen people stood in front of Shen Xun's car door.

The muzzle of the black hole pointed at Shen Xun, and Shen Xun unbuttoned his seat belt and got out of the car.

"Come with us, someone has reported that you are responsible for the recent disappearance," the man still kept the gun in his hand.

Shen Xun gently twirled a small vine branch with his fingertips, "I did it, is there any evidence?"

This is an extraordinary time, and there are still many people reporting this woman. "Evidence? The missing people all came to you to exchange for food and then disappeared. This is not evidence."

The man's face is the truth

expression. "What if I don't go?" Shen Xun said indifferently.

Upon hearing this, several people couldn't hold back, and approached Shen Xun two steps closer.

"Hey..." Lai Fu roared and rushed to Shen Xun's side, in an attacking posture, as if he was going to attack everyone in the next second.

Frightened by Laifu, several people took two steps back.

Shen Xun didn't stop Lai Fu, "Which base are you from?" Shen Xun looked at the clothes they were wearing, army green vests.

The man seemed to be disgusted with Shen Xun's gesture, and without answering Shen Xun's words, the man raised his hand and made a gesture, and the two of them came forward with the locked tools.

"Laifu," Shen Xun retreated to Laifu's side, Laifu opened his mouth to reveal his fangs, and saliva dripped from above.

She is no longer the fish and meat that was slaughtered by others in her previous life.

"Do you want to fight against the city b base?"

The man looked at Shen Xun's fearless look.

Shen Xun raised his hand to stroke the hair on Laifu's legs, a modified off-road vehicle drove towards this side rapidly, creaked, and the off-road vehicle stopped.

Qin Yilu walked out from the car door, pulled out the pistol on his waist, and fired two shots into the sky.

For a moment, everyone was attracted by the gunshots, "Major General Qin".

"Qin Team".

"You, come here," Qin Yilu called the man over, and the man saw that Shen Xun came to Qin Yilu's side, and gave a military salute.

"Major General".

"From now on, leave this place to me, you can go," Qin Yilu gave the order to the man expressionlessly.

The man looked at Shen Xun twice with unwilling eyes, "Yes, major general."

"Walk".

The man left with a group of soldiers, until Qin Yilu turned to look at Shen Xun when he was far away, the two eyes met Qin Yilu awkwardly

He laughed awkwardly twice. "Hahahaha," Qin Yilu smiled and walked to Shen Xun's side, counting that he had met Shen Xun several times.

"I know you didn't do it, but do you know how many people in the base reported you? The only solution right now is for you to follow me back to the base.

Stay in the base for a few days before your suspicion can be cleared, I am helping you, please believe me," Qin Yilu said in a serious tone.

Shen Xun turned to look at him, "How many days?"

"Three days, after three days you can leave on your own."

The truck was driven away by people from Qin Yilu, Shen Xun sat on Laifu, and Qin Yilu followed behind.

Entering the base in city b, Qin Yilu arranged Shen Xun in the pet-raising residential area.

He had no interest in the city b base, Shen Xun closed the door on the first day he entered the base, and didn't come out all day.

Naturally, no one came to deliver food to Shen Xun, so Shen Xun smuggled biscuits and steamed buns from his backpack to eat.

When Qin Yilu came to see Shen Xun the next day, Shen Xun asked for his own truck, and exchanged the food he brought inside for crystals and prospecting instruments at the base.

The news that Shen Xun was imprisoned in the base spread, and many people were watching, but the number of missing people was still increasing day by day.

By the third day, the rumors were self-defeating, and those who reported Shen Xun before were even more desperate. If it wasn't Shen Xun who did it, then who was it?

On the third night, Shen Xun swaggered out of the gate of the base with Laifu.

When some people saw Shen Xun, they surrounded him with an extremely friendly attitude, "Sister, do you want to change the ore tonight?"

It's been four days, and Shen Xun hasn't been here for four days, and they have nothing to eat.

"No, I won't change it in the future," Shen Xun rode on Laifu, the truck was also sold to the base, and the spar was exchanged.