Chapter 30: 2201 People Live

Taking out a few eggs and milk from the space, Shen Xun simply made something to eat, Lai Fu jumped on the sofa and fell asleep listlessly after eating.

Shen Xun lay down in front of Lai Fu curiously, pinching the soft flesh of its gills, "Why do you always eat and sleep while eating lately?"

The schedule was more regular than that of the pregnant sow in the space, Lai Fu groaned and pointed his butt at Shen Xun.

Tianfu Community has two households per ladder, and it belongs to the high-end community of City B. The people who can live here are either high-income or family businessmen, and they are not short of money.

The man squatted on the ground with his back against the wall, and took a while to wipe off the sweat from his head, "That woman is a lunatic."

When Shen Xun moved in two days ago, he met Shen Xun twice at the elevator entrance, and they were always going in and out by himself, so he set his mind on Shen Xun.

He had a good friend at the property and said that Shen Xun bought 2201 with all the money.

Originally, he wanted to forcefully pry the door in, but then he said that he didn't know there were people living inside, anyway, the door was pried anyway, even a little girl like Shen Xun couldn't stop him.

The heavy rain was still falling, so Shen Xun tied up the iron plates and started today's training.

Little by little, today's weight has increased by five catties, with a load of sixty catties. Shen Xun crawled out of the gym and fell to the ground panting heavily.

Laifu's paws rested on Shen Xun's shoulders, and he stuck out his tongue to lick the sweat on Shen Xun's cheeks. Shen Xun waved Laifu away and stood up with his body half propped up.

The sweatband on her forehead was already able to wring out water, and Shen Xun took it off casually. After exercising, her face was flushed, and her short hair stuck to her sides made her look cute and harmless.

After preparing food for Laifu, Shen Xun took out the rice cooker, cooked the rice, boiled hot water and went to the bathroom to wipe it off

Sweat on the body. After finishing it, re-tie the iron plate. Not to mention, she has been exercising with such weight for more than a week, and now she walks like a float. If there is a wall more than two meters high in front of Shen Xun, she can try it.

The rice was almost cooked, Shen Xun took out the stone pot fish he bought earlier from the space, poured the stone pot fish into the pot after heating up, and ate the fish while adding vegetables.

Shen Xun was ready to grab two pieces of fish for Laifu, but Laifu had been sleeping on the sofa since he was full just now, and he didn't come over when he smelled such a delicious smell.

Shen Xun took out his mobile phone and wanted to search for symptoms like Laifu if he was sick, but after turning on the mobile phone, there was no signal, and it seemed that the network was also disconnected.

One fish was only half eaten, and Shen Xun put the rest into the space for the afternoon.

The body has adapted to the weight of the iron sheet, and the speed of movement has returned to the normal appearance before. At first, it was a bit difficult to walk back and forth in the room, but it is okay now.

"Have you smelled it? It smells so good."

"Mom, I'm hungry."

A group of people stood in the corridor, the water flooded too quickly, they rushed out of the room without food, the woman looked at the man with helplessness in her eyes.

"I'll go downstairs and ask," the man stood up and walked downstairs.

This is the sixth day of the heavy rain, and the water has already flooded the stairs on the second floor, and it will be a matter of time before the third floor is flooded. Except for Shen Xun who just moved here, the other floors of Building F are full of people.

The men knocked on the door floor by floor, wanting to borrow some food. In fact, those in the group said they didn't eat, but they just didn't have food, and there was still some rice.

After all, who doesn't buy rice by the bag, a bag of rice is twenty to fifty catties, and the whole family

No matter how you eat it, you can eat it for two or three months. If you are smarter, it can last longer if you cook it into gruel. When the man came back, he held a plastic bag in his hand, which contained rice, a pack of seaweed, and two eggs. People from 202 and 201 focused on the man.

The man gave his wife a look, and brought the whole family downstairs. Twenty-two was already the top floor. He brought a few people up to the twenty-two floor before because he wanted to live in Shen Xun's place.

Unexpectedly, when Shen Xun held a knife against him, no one on the second floor came to help.

It's only been four or five days since Shen Xun bought this room, so it's no wonder that people in Building F don't know about it.

After resting, Shen Xun put on his boxing gloves and started today's training.

After waking up, Laifu was playing with the fur ball. The fur ball was pushed by its paws, and it chased happily with its calves upside down. Shen Xun was also very happy to see that it had regained some energy.

"Come here," Lai Fu heard Shen Xun's call and ran to Shen Xun with the ball in his mouth. Shen Xun took out the small bowl of fish meat reserved for him from the space, "Eat quickly."

As the sky darkened, Shen Xun opened the two iron doors and looked out through the peepholes on the wooden doors. Those people he saw during the day were squatting in the corridor, but he didn't see the man who pried the door.

The temperature still remained at around eight or nine degrees without fluctuations. Shen Xun knew that as soon as the rain stopped, the temperature would change instantly.

After turning on the stove again, Shen Xun lay down on the bed and fell asleep.

He was woken up by the noise in the corridor in the morning, and Shen Xun got up angrily. Laifu squatted in front of the iron gate for a while, and Shen Xun patted its head and gave it dried fish.

Opening the iron door, Shen Xun stood by the wooden door and listened to the movement outside.

Overnight, the water has submerged to the sixth floor, and the third and fourth floors were moved out overnight last night.