Chapter 140 It's All Hidden

"Friends... My son has no friends, so have you seen which path they took?" The woman held the photo tightly in her hand, and looked at Shen Xun with her eyes.

Shen Xun raised his finger and pointed in the direction of returning to the base. He did see that boy last night. He went back with his friends. The two were talking and laughing.

Although I can meet many people every day when exchanging crystals here, Shen Xun still has a little impression of the common faces.

She walked in the direction of the base, but didn't go home, "Where are you...", the woman looked at the boy with a bright smile in the photo.

"Are you still going to change or not? If you don't change, go away," the man behind him was obviously impatient and cursed.

The woman picked up the food bag on the ground as if lost in her soul. Like the little girl before, on the way back to the base, she asked everyone if she saw the boy in the photo.

Without getting the answer they wanted, everyone shook their heads.

The episode didn't affect Shen Xun. Shen Xun lowered his head and was busy. The food in the two bases is not enough now.

The survivors in the base all went out to look for ores and crystals, and came to Shen Xun's place to exchange for food. Every night, there was a long line, and the line lasted for several hours.

"Do you remember me?" Jiang Huai drove the car over, and Ou Xiang and him lifted the spar out of the car.

Shen Xun nodded slightly, and lifted the ore on the scale. Jianghuai, her big client, must remember this.

Taking advantage of Shen Xun's weighing time, the two asked Shen Xun one by one, "You...do you remember the person who often came with us.

His name is Zhao Bin, he came to your place last night," Ou Xiang's expression was not very good.

Jiang Huai pulled him, the two had suspected Shen Xun before

Will it be black and white, but I only found out after inquiring today. Not only Zhao Bin, many people in the base disappeared inexplicably.

"Did he not go back?" Shen Xun's peaked cap covered the expression on his face, Zhao Bin also had the impression that he came very early last night.

Almost as soon as her truck stopped, Zhao Bin was at the front of the queue, changed the food and went back.

Jianghuai and Huai carried the last bag of ore and put it on the weighing device, "I didn't go back, his family is looking for people everywhere in the base today."

Watching the two people's car go away, Shen Xun raised his hand to wipe the sweat that had slipped down his chin. The missing people were all those who often came to her to exchange food.

A young man who was about the same age as Shen Xun walked over with the spar in his hands. The young man looked at Shen Xun with a pair of eyes, hesitant to speak.

"You... hello".

Shen Xun glanced at the young man, "What do you want to change?"

"I want to ask, have you ever seen one so tall..." The boy gestured at the height and appearance of the little girl.

"No," Shen Xun vetoed.

The teenager left disappointed.

In one night, there were no less than twenty people looking for someone in Shen Xun's place. Shen Xun who had an impression would point them in the direction, and Shen Xun who had no impression had no choice.

Sending off the last person, Shen Xun took off his hat and sat at the table silently. Shen Xun opened the water glass and took a sip of water.

With so many people missing all at once, all Shen Xun could think of was the gene medicine, which was in the small base of City F in his previous life.

When the genetic medicine was developed, many people disappeared.

There are only two bases nearby, and the missing people are either in Agni or in the base of City B, but they are all hidden.

Getting up to pack his things, Shen Xun stuffed the folding table and folding chairs into the compartment, opened the car

The door starts the car and leaves.

Back in the fortress, Shen Xun opened the room where the crystal energy was placed, and put the hollowed-out triangle device with crystal energy into the groove. The crystal energy flowed in the utensil, and Shen Xun activated the supernatural power to spawn vines, which were wrapped in electric wires and connected to the crystal energy.

Shen Xun controlled the vines to electrify his room and Laifu's room, and finally the vines spread out and wrapped around the outer wall of the fortress.

The current of the crystal energy is extremely high, and the vines are wrapped with electric wires, forming a grid on the outer layer of the fortress, which is nothing to the naked eye.

But if you reach out and touch it, it can be rebuilt on the spot.

Jingneng's powerful current can already drive high-power air conditioners, and Shen Xun took out four high-power air conditioners from the space.

Put two in his own room, two in Laifu's room, put the air conditioner and fan into the space, and Shen Xun plugged in the air conditioner.

Ding, the four air conditioners are turned on at the same time, and the cooling effect is not to be said. It is more than 60 degrees outside and more than 30 degrees indoors.

Lai Fu lay on the ground enjoying himself, and Shen Xun felt the long-lost cool air, lying comfortably on the mat, Jingneng is really a good thing.

With just such a piece, the power supply of the base can be used for several years, so if she uses it alone, it will definitely last longer than the base.

Lying on the bed, Shen Xun couldn't fall asleep for a long time, and his mind turned over and over about those missing people.

The memory of the laboratory gradually overlapped with those who disappeared, and Shen Xun could already imagine their ending.

It's been two days, probably dead.

The first batch of genetic medicine was tested by countless people with their lives, but it was a failure.

Unable to fall asleep, Shen Xun sat up and leaned against the head of the bed, took out the pistol from the space, and disassembled it.

Laifu's head leaned against the door.