Chapter 43: Lin Xiangrui's Despair

The water and electricity were cut off, and the people huddled in the corridor went to bed early after dark.

In the middle of the night, there were screams and crying in the corridor.

Shen Xun was awakened by a sharp scream, and Laifu stood by the door in an attacking posture. If someone rushed in, it would bite at the next second.

Shen Xun put on a thermal vest and a cold-proof jacket, opened the iron door and looked out through the small window. There was no one in the dark corridor. There were disorderly footsteps on the top floor, and everyone should have run up.

"Boss, they really have a lot to eat," said the two men, holding flashlights and scrambling to pick up the supplies on the ground.

"Call the brothers over here, take the things away, and take the inflatable boat," the man commanded, and after a while, more than a dozen people ran up downstairs, and each of them had nothing empty in their hands, and took the supplies in the corridor. All moved down.

"Boss, those girls and brothers in Building E are tired of playing, or..." The man smiled wretchedly, and the dozen or so people who were carrying things also laughed out loud.

Shen Xun leaned against the door and listened, the dagger in his hand was peeling apples, these people belonged to Building E.

"Walk around, go up and pick," the man said in a relaxed tone, as if he was about to pick something.

The apple was peeled perfectly, Shen Xun cut a piece and bit it, the sour and sweet taste mixed together, delicious.

The two touched Shen Xun's door with flashlights, and the flashlights shot at the small window. The man saw Shen Xun standing by the door, "Boss, there are still people here."

The man walked up to Shen Xun's door, Shen Xun took another bite of the apple expressionlessly, shone the flashlight on Shen Xun's face, and then swung it into the room again, Lai Fu roared in his throat.

The iron door was pushed but locked inside, "open the door," the man greedily

His eyes were on Shen Xun's face. "If you dazzle my eyes with that thing again, I will kill your hand." The dagger in Shen Xun's hand had been replaced with a horizontal knife.

The man seemed to be frightened by Shen Xun's gaze, and when he came back to his senses, he kicked angrily on the iron door, which made a clanging sound.

He lay on the small window staring at Shen Xun, and smiled showing his yellow teeth, "You think I can't do anything with you if you don't open the door," the man pointed at the welded lock with the iron pliers he found somewhere. Clamp it off with force.

Shen Xun threw the apple to Laifu, and raised his hand to unlock the lock. Seeing Shen Xun's movement of opening the door, the man guessed that she must have been frightened by him, but it was just a woman.

This woman looks delicate and tender, much cleaner than those women in Building E, she should have come to this building earlier, there are food and women too.

"Ah, help, help, lunatic," a cry for help came from the top floor, "It seems to be Leizi's voice," several people ran to the stairs, and two people just ran down from above.

"It's just you two, what's wrong up there," the man clenched the iron tongs in his hand.

"Boss, there is a lunatic up there. They still have knives. Leizi was killed."

"Damn it, come up with me to have a look," the man ignored Shen Xun, and led a few people upstairs.

Chen Cheng frantically picked up a baseball bat and threw it on the man. The man on the ground was already out of breath. The girl in black sweater was holding a bloody dagger in her hand, and her body was still trembling.

The crowd was close to the wall, and a circular vacuum was exposed in the middle. The two sisters on the sixteenth floor, Lin Xiangrui, who was paralyzed on the ground, and Chen Cheng, who was still madly smashing corpses.

The man came up and saw this

One scene, "Leizi, I'll fucking kill you." Seven or eight people rushed forward and surrounded Chen Cheng, Lin Xiangrui hugged one of the feet to prevent him from moving, the man raised the iron tongs in his hand Smash it down.

Puff, the sound of iron tongs piercing into the flesh, Lin Xiangrui fell to the ground, not knowing whether he was alive or dead, the man kicked Lin Xiangrui away, and Shen Xun dodged sideways.

For a moment, Chen Cheng's eyes were red, and he swung the baseball bat indiscriminately, sweeping the two of them down. Someone wanted to sneak up on Chen Cheng's back, but the girl in the black sweater picked up the dagger and stabbed at him, and the man fell down with a muffled grunt.

Shen Xun leaned against the door and watched quietly.

Chen Cheng blocked the iron tongs in the man's hand, pressed him to the ground, and strangled the man's neck with both hands. Although those people beat him behind his back, he did not let go.

He just wanted to avenge Lin Xiangrui.

The girl in the black sweater was also pressed to the ground at this time, and the dagger was also taken away, with despair in her eyes.

Several people pulled Chen Cheng away with all their strength, and the man gasped for air, with a fear in his heart that if it was only a few seconds later at night, he would really confess that he was here.

"Bah," spat out the blood in his mouth, the man stood up, took the dagger from his younger brother, "I will make your life worse than death."

Lin Xiangrui propped up his body with one hand, apparently his other arm was injured, he looked sideways, and the person standing beside him was Shen Xun.

"Hi," Shen Xun greeted with a wide smile.

The four pressed Chen Cheng, the man stepped on Chen Cheng's head, their eyes met, Chen Cheng smiled at Lin Xiangrui, Lin Xiangrui's face was full of despair, and tears welled up in his eyes.

It's all because of him. If it wasn't for him, Chen Cheng would not be in danger. If he had followed them obediently just now, what happened now would not have happened.