Chapter 143 Zhou Nan Hasn't Come Back Yet

He didn't go out during the day for more than half a year, Shen Xun rode on Laifu's back, and Laifu walked slowly in the forest.

Taking out the sunscreen ointment from the space, Shen Xun rubbed a thick layer of ointment on the exposed skin.

After wiping, he took out the insulated clothing and put it on, wiped off the sweat on his cheeks, and Shen Xun stuffed ice cubes into his mouth.

It was almost noon at this time, the scorching sun hung high in the sky, the scorching air filled his breath, and the ice cubes in his mouth melted quickly.

Laifu started to run, Shen Xun felt the slightest coolness, out of the forest Shen Xun took out the off-road vehicle, Laifu followed behind.

The window glass of the off-road vehicle was smashed before, Shen Xun tore two pieces of cloth to cover it, added ice cubes to the air conditioner fan, and put it on the passenger seat.

The air-conditioning fan was blowing towards Shen Xun in the driver's seat, Laifu swayed behind Shen Xun's car, even if Shen Xun stepped on the accelerator to the bottom, it could easily catch up.

At the base, Zhou Nan got up early and drove the three-wheeler. At the exchange point of the base, Zhou Nan packed the spar that Shen Xun had placed at the exchange point and loaded it into the car.

Shen Xun put quite a lot of crystals there, Zhou Nan pulled it back and forth three times.

Shen Xun drove up the mountain. Zhou Nan's father leaned on crutches and stood halfway up the mountain against the scorching sun. He turned the car around, and Shen Xun parked the car aside.

Seeing Shen Xun get off the car, Zhou Nan's father came over, "Xiao Nan said there is still a little more, he just went back just now, wait a minute, he will be back soon."

Those who followed Zhou Nan's father on the mountainside, and the four people from last night, three men and one woman, all came over when they saw Shen Xun.

It will take a long time for the base to come here, Zhou Nan will not come back within an hour, Shen Xun plans to take a few people to collect the mine first.

"boarding

"Shen Xun got in the car ahead of time to put the air-conditioning fan into the space, and the four of them opened the door to get in the car. Shen Xun removed the rear seat of the off-road vehicle a long time ago. The four of them had no place to sit in the car, so they could only hold on The tab rests against the wall of the vehicle.

Starting from the nearest one, one person sat in the passenger seat and pointed the direction for Shen Xun, "Take the road on the right at the forked intersection ahead."

Shen Xun turned the steering wheel and drove to the right path.

It was too far away from the base, after the man took Shen Xun to close the mine, he wanted to take Shen Xun's car back, if he went back under the scorching sun at this moment.

I'm afraid that the food will be taken by life, but not eaten by life.

Shen Xun had no objection to this, and simply had to go back halfway up the mountain to collect the spar later.

After confiscating three mines in a row, Shen Xun followed the woman into the mountain forest, and Shen Xun could find a hollowed out mine on the ground at some distance.

"Just ahead," the woman led Shen Xun to a stone wall, and pushed aside the straw that hid the entrance of the mine under the stone wall, and the woman walked in first.

Shen Xun followed the woman and collected four mines in a row today, but most of the first three were ores, and in this mine, almost half of them were spars.

The woman went out of the mine first, and Shen Xun told the woman from behind how much food she could exchange in this mine. The woman was excited and walked out quickly.

Shen Xun raised his hand to put the ore into the space.

The three men didn't know each other, and they all waited quietly outside the car. When they saw Shen Xun coming back, the three of them were relieved, and it had been more than two hours since they came out.

Shen Xun opened the car door and the four of them got into the car. The way back was not so tedious, and Shen Xun stepped on the gas pedal to the end.

After more than an hour, Shen Xun drove the car halfway up the mountain, and took the food belonging to several people off the roof of the car.

in

One person rented a trolley at the base, and he promised that several people could bring the food back together, but he had to charge a few sweet potatoes for hard work. The four of them pushed the cart full of food together and walked towards the base.

When all four of them left, Shen Xun picked up the spar bags piled on the ground and loaded them into the car. Zhou Nan's father watched Shen Xun pack the spar, and sat beside him bored.

On the third bus, Zhou Nan went and never came back.

When Shen Xun loaded all the spar bags into the car, Zhou Nan's father walked over with a cane.

"Has Zhou Nan not come yet?" Shen Xun asked, Zhou Nan's father shook his head in embarrassment, his face was full of worry, he was worried that something might happen to Zhou Nan.

I had to look at the spar here again just now, so I couldn't go back to find Zhou Nan.

There is still a carload of spars, and it has been four hours. It will take less than four hours to get here from the base, but Zhou Nan has not returned yet.

Shen Xun opened the water bottle and took a sip of water, his dry throat immediately felt better.

Shen Xun took out the reward that belonged to Zhou Nan, half a bag of sweet potatoes, Zhou Nan's father looked at Shen Xun, "I'll go to the base to look for him, just wait a moment."

Shen Xun nodded.

Shen Xun would not give the reward in advance until the last carload of spars was not obtained.

Zhou Nan's father went down the mountain on crutches and walked towards the base. Shen Xun got into the car, took out the air-conditioning fan, plugged it into the battery box, and the air-conditioning fan started to rotate.

Taking out the iced fruit from the space, Shen Xun sat in the car and ate it. Half an hour later, Zhou Nan's father still hadn't come back.

Shen Xun looked at the time, it was past two o'clock in the afternoon, and Nan was the most active in the food last week, why did he see no one when the food was almost in hand today.