Chapter 145

Simple bandages were done on the arms and thighs to stop the bleeding.

Seeing Zhou Nan and sinking, he immediately thought of the cause and effect.

He should have hidden the tricycle and spar here, but Shen Xun didn't expect that he could escape from those people.

"Where's my car?" Zhou Nan walked down the hill with a smile on his face.

I searched around but couldn't find the car, Zhou Nan was discouraged, it's fine if the car is lost, as long as Shen Xun's goods are not lost.

At that time, when the food is available, the food will be exchanged for a tricycle.

After loading the spar into the car, Shen Xun sized Zhou Nan up, "Sister Xun, how did you find this place?" Zhou Nan said with vigilance in his eyes.

Shen Xun pointed to the tricycle marks on the ground, and Zhou Nan looked at the wheel marks on the ground. He also struggled to drive the car up.

As the sky gradually darkened, Zhou Nan got into Shen Xun's car, and the two people in the car were silent.

The road was rough and the car body was bumpy. Zhou Nan endured the pain in his thigh and arm, "Oh, my car."

As the car drove down the mountain, Zhou Nan saw the tricycle parked on the side of the road. Isn't that his own car?

Park the car beside the tricycle, Shen

Xun opened the shed on the roof of the car, took out four bags of sweet potatoes and put them on the ground.

Today I received four mines. According to the deal between her and Zhou Nan, Zhou Nan deserved it. Zhou Nan endured the pain of tearing his thigh and carried the bag onto the tricycle.

Shen Xun took out another half bag of sweet potatoes, which was Zhou Nan's reward for moving the spar.

The deal was made between her and Zhou Nan, even if it was Zhou Nan's father, Shen Xun would not give him the food.

"Sister Xun, I may not leave the base during this time," Zhou Nan held the steering handle with both hands.

"It's okay." Shen Xun closed the car door, thinking of something, Shen Xun poked his head out of the window and told Zhou Nan that his father might have been waiting for him on the mountainside.

Watching Shen Xun's car go away.

Thinking of today's danger, Zhou Nan was still afraid. During the six months of contact with Shen Xun, he learned a lot.

I paid attention to everything I did, today I could only get away with it, I was lucky, if I couldn't escape.

In the weather of more than 60 degrees, Zhou Nan felt a chill down his spine.

Drive the car into the mountains, put it into the space, Lai Fu carried Shen Xun back to the fortress.

Opening the door, Lai Fu rushed in first,

Shen Xun closed the door, and it was completely dark.

In the previous weather, she was already on the way out, and she lay on the bed without getting dark for a long time, and she didn't feel sleepy after washing.

Shen Xun sorted the ore and spar received today, and melted the ore first in the space.

Laifu ate too much for dinner, walked around the planting area before returning, and snored everywhere after lying down.

Hearing the sound like thunder from Laifu, Shen Xun made the newly smelted ore liquid into the shape of a door, and closed the door, the sound insulation effect was good.

After a simple breakfast in the morning, Shen Xun opened the door of the basement, and the basement was made into two floors.

The basement, which is more than ten meters deep, cuts off the scorching air on the ground, and Shen Xun took out the shelves for growing vegetables in the space.

Placed on the basement floor, there are still a lot of vegetables that have been spawned on the shelves, and many tomatoes and peppers have borne fruit.

Taking out the vegetable basket and picking some into it, Shen Xun put the vegetable basket into the space, opened the door of the next room, and Shen Xun put in the extra ore in the space.

The fort defenses have also been repaired, and the remaining ore in the space has filled the entire room on the basement floor.