Chapter 125 I Only Give One Third

The truck stopped on the side of the road, took out the flashlight from his backpack, and Shen Xun followed the woman into the dense forest.

"Just ahead," the woman brought Shen Xun to a stop in front of a dead tree, and peeled off the dead leaves at the root of the tree, revealing the mine entrance under the dead tree.

The woman jumped down first, and Shen Xun took the flashlight and scanned the surroundings before jumping down too.

This mine is more than twice the size of the one last night, and it has not been mined yet. There is a naturally formed aisle in the middle.

Shen Xun stooped in with a flashlight on, the aisle was a little narrow, and the woman remained silent the whole time.

"What do you want to change, the kid should have told you, I will only give one-third," Shen Xun casually put batteries into the flashlight.

The battery lasted two months, which is not bad.

"I know, I want to change sweet potatoes and potatoes," the woman turned and left the mine.

"Okay, tomorrow at six o'clock in the afternoon, you should know the address," Shen Xun didn't intend to go back, but waited for the woman to leave and she wanted to collect the ore.

Seeing that Shen Xun had no intention of going back, the woman turned around and left with a flashlight.

"Laifu, follow her," Shen Xun called out to the forest.

Laifu followed the woman, seeing that she had indeed left and never came back, so he ran towards the direction where Shen Xun was.

After Laifu came back, Shen Xun jumped down from the mine, and raised his hand to put the ore in the mine into the space.

It's strange, this woman looks like someone from the military, but when she discovered the mine, she didn't report it, but instead asked her to exchange food in private, so much food.

Without thinking too much, Shen Xun collected the ore in the cave, and then rode on Laifu to collect the truck. He didn't have anything to do with any actions of the military personnel.

Laifu carried Shen Xun on his back and didn't take the path, but went straight to the

Enter the dense forest and take a shortcut to go home.

In the dark night, the little boy squatted at the intersection where Shen Xun went back, waiting.

Unzipping the backpack on his shoulders, Shen Xun opened the water bottle and drank a few sips of ice water, then added ice cubes to the air conditioner, and Shen Xun lay on the bed.

The alienated mosquito obviously didn't want to let her go, and was still hovering above the roof. The buzzing sound made Shen Xun unable to sleep.

Shen Xun took out vines from the space to give birth, and the green vines grew instantly.

The vines are controlled to surround the house, and a huge circular bulge protects the house in the middle.

The mosquito stopped flapping its wings and stood on the vine looking for a gap to get in.

A rancid smell wafted from the forest, and the mosquitoes scrambled towards the source of the smell.

After keeping the mosquitoes out, Shen Xun finally didn't hear the buzzing sound anymore, and Shen Xun lay back on the bed, closing his eyes and falling asleep.

Without setting the alarm clock, Shen Xun slept until 8:30. The vines spawned last night blocked the sunlight, the heat in the room decreased, and Laifu lay comfortably on the ground.

The air-conditioning fan rotates and blows out warm air. The ice cubes inside have melted, and even the water has dried up, so some ice cubes are added to it.

After simply making breakfast, Shen Xun began to smelt ore. Last night, the mine had a good harvest, more than 60,000 catties.

After smelting the ore, Shen Xun connected the ore liquid to yesterday's part, and the result is still far from the results so far. After the connection was completed, Shen Xun returned to the house.

Changing the mat on the bed, Shen Xun wiped his body with cold water, nestled on the recliner, took out iced fruit from the space and put it on the round table.

Consciousness sinking into the space, Shen Xun began to produce food, and now his mental power seems to have increased a lot with the frequent use of abilities.

Sweet potatoes and potatoes are in great demand, so Shen Xun made more than a dozen by himself

On the shelf, grow potatoes and sweet potatoes, and collect the grain on the shelf every two or three minutes.

After working until the afternoon, Shen Xun didn't feel hungry, but Laifu was already very hungry, and Laifu kept dangling around the recliner where Shen Xun was nestling.

"Let's eat, let's eat," put food in Laifu's rice bowl, and Shen Xun took out the truck and started loading things, rice is no longer the first choice.

Sweet potatoes and potatoes are more popular than rice, which requires water to cook, but now there is no food and water is scarce.

After loading everything into the car, Shen Xun waited for Laifu beside the thorn forest. Seeing that Shen Xun was about to go out, Laifu ran over with frozen animal meat in his mouth.

Laifu's jumpsuit was on the ground, and Shen Xun rode on it. After getting on the trail, Fu disappeared and Shen Xun took out the truck and drove it.

Shen Xun felt a little hungry now after not having dinner, so he took out chicken drumsticks from the space to wrap rice, and Shen Xun ate it with bottled water.

After eating, he ate some fruit. Shen Xun opened the window to let out the smell. He was a little craving for roasted whole lamb.

The woman had been waiting there a long time ago. It was still the tricycle that the little boy drove last night. Shen Xun stopped the truck and turned around.

Opening the rear compartment door, Shen Xun took out the woman's things, four bags of sweet potatoes, four bags of potatoes, the woman saw food.

An expression of excitement finally appeared on his face, and he hurriedly loaded the grain on the ground onto the tricycle.

After giving her the food, Shen Xun drove the truck down the mountain, and when he reached the fork in the road, Shen Xun saw the little boy squatting by the side of the road.

The little boy also recognized Shen Xun's truck, and trotted after him.

The small figure followed behind the truck, Shen Xun's speed did not slow down and even accelerated, and he quickly got rid of the little boy.