Chapter 157 Breaking Into The Official Interior

"You've grown up," the man's eyes turned red as he took the cane from his son.

Ever since he broke his leg and caught up with this horrible weather again, he has been taken care of by his little son, who should have been a playful age.

He owed Xiao Nan too much.

"It's okay Dad, we'll have something to eat soon," Zhou Nan looked at the back of Shen Xun approaching in the distance.

Seeing the grain, Zhou Nan developed some strength and helped his father up, Zhou Nan stepped forward to take the grain from Shen Xun's hand, "Sister Xun, you are talking about someone with supernatural powers.

I remembered one, some time ago, a person suddenly appeared in the base, I heard some news about him, he seems to be very good at healing.

Many difficult and miscellaneous diseases are in his hands, and he does not need to take medicine at all.

After his hands, no matter how serious the injury is, it will heal the next day." Zhou Nan opened the food bag, took out two sweet potatoes and gnawed on the spot.

The man was rumored to be the reincarnation of Hua Tuo by the survivors in the base, but Zhou Nan didn't believe it.

Shen Xun nodded, it was similar to the news she heard some time ago.

"There is one more, I don't know if it is, but the base

There are also many rumors about him, he has never shown his face, and has been in the inner layer of the base."

Zhou Nan told Shen Xun the information about the second person. He is strong, lives in the inner layer of the base, and often follows the military personnel to do tasks everywhere.

He likes to play with women, and the base will pick a woman from among the survivors for him every month. After all, there is something to eat with him, and many women are willing.

Many women in the base would earn their living for this quota every month.

Seeing that his father had finished eating, Zhou Nan gave him another one, "Xiao Nan, I'm full. You can eat more."

"Four days later, I will wait for you at the gate of the base," Shen Xun rode away on Laifu.

In the end, both of them didn't eat. Looking at Shen Xun's back going away, Zhou Nan pondered, it is not so easy to spy on the official news.

The task Shen Xun gave him seemed to take a lot of thought.

Zhou Nan's eyes gradually focused on the three bags of grain, and he had to break into the official department to get the exact information. In order to get three bags of grain every month, Zhou Nan decided to fight.

I broke off a few dry branches in the forest and tied them with ropes to make a simple consignment

Tools, Zhou Nan put three bags of grain on it. Together with his father, he pulled the rope on one side and dragged the grain out for "four days".

Back at the fortress, Shen Xun controlled the thorn forest to grow another meter taller. Looking at the slanting sun, the thorn forest looked very lively on the surface.

But if you can't survive for three days without the ability, the root system will definitely be burned to death by the scorching sun.

Breaking off a section of thorns and vines, Shen Xun broke off the thorns on the thorns, which were so brittle that the inside was sunburned to death.

Squatting down, Shen Xun knelt on the ground with one knee, put his hands on the ground, the ability was activated, and the thorny vines around the fortress instantly came to life.

Raising his hand to wipe off the sweat on his cheeks, Shen Xun pushed open the door and walked in. Lai Fu raised his foreleg, put it on the door, and slowly closed the two doors.

Walking to the planting area, Shen Xun knelt down and took out a kitchen knife, and chopped off more than a dozen cabbages in the field. He had eaten all the kimchi pickled last time.

Although these few are a little wilted, they can still be eaten.

After the sky completely darkened, Shen Xun activated the fort defense device, but unfortunately there was only one crystal energy, if there was another crystal energy.

There can be a few more weapon grooves on the defense device.