Chapter 24

The raindrops hit the glass and then slid down. Shen Xun took out his binoculars to see what was going on in the community, but he couldn't see clearly.

The property sent a message telling them not to go out. The sewer manhole cover on the street has been opened to prevent it from falling into the sewer.

The owner group is also very lively at this time.

Building B 401: It's raining so hard, my husband hasn't got off work yet, hey.

Building A 601: My husband is the same, I guess he has to work overtime.

Building f 1602: My child is still in school, and the school bus cannot come because of the heavy rain.

Building 1101: My child is the same. I got off work a little late, and it started to rain when I got home. I don't know when the rain will stop.

...

Shen Xun looked at the message they sent. If the school is close, it is best to pick it up now. The best time is now. If you don't go now, it will be difficult to pick it up next time.

Building f 2201: It looks like the rain won't stop for a while, and it's getting bigger and bigger. If you want to pick up your children, you'd better go now.

Shen Xun typed and sent the message.

Building A 101: Don't talk about it, someone can help me find a property. It's raining too much, and the first floor has already been flooded.

Then he sent a few videos and pictures of the room, and Shen Xun clicked in.

"It's flooded, and I can't even step down, and the electric switch is turned off." In the video, the man is barefoot, turning off the electric switch, and the water just covers his instep.

It is right to turn off the electric switch. If the rainwater and the wires get together, you don't know how to die.

Building E 102: The property is here, and my place is also flooded. If I knew it earlier, I should have bought a high-rise building.

He sent a few videos of two middle-aged men in blue overalls, squatting on the ground and plugging wooden boards on both sides of the door to prevent rainwater from pouring in again.

Building F 101: [view

frequency】

Shen Xun clicked in, and there were two young men sweeping the water out with a broom, but the rain poured in again after a while. The two were obviously exhausted, and finally the broom fell out of their hands.

Building B 102: Is there anyone here to help me? Is there a doctor? My child has been electrocuted.

Her words were like a fuse, igniting the hesitant hearts of those mothers.

Building D 1001: I'm going to pick up my child now, xx Kindergarten, is there anyone together?

A dozen or so people below replied to her, and made an appointment to meet in front of the community gate. Afterwards, the owner group was silent, except for those few people on the first floor who were still posting videos.

Building B 102:@天府物业

No one answered her.

The sky was getting darker, Shen Xun took out the thermometer, the original 32 degrees has now dropped to 24 degrees.

Laifu ran back with the ball in his mouth and put it in Shen Xun's hands. Shen Xun caught it and threw the ball out, Laifu picked it up again, playing a game of fetching the ball one by one.

Shen Xun saw it laughing so hopelessly.

He took out snacks from the space and picked a lot of fruits. Laifu bit his own porcelain plate and put it at Shen Xun's feet. Shen Xun took some dried meat and fruits and put it on his porcelain plate.

Continue to click on the TV series that I didn't finish today, while eating snacks and watching the series, after watching three episodes, Shen Xun picked up his mobile phone and clicked on the owner group.

The mothers are active again and the baby has apparently been picked up.

Shen Xun swipe the news to look up.

Building C 502: The child who was electrocuted in Building B was gone, and was completely cold when he was sent to the hospital.

No one helped, the husband was still working in the company, and the woman carried the child to the hospital by herself. She died when she was electrocuted, and now she is still in the hospital and has not returned.

Building a 101:

Shen Xun point

When he entered, the man was standing in the living room where the rainwater had already submerged to his knees, and it was still rising. In the video, there was also a wooden plank at the door, but the place where the rainwater was submerged was already higher than the wooden plank. The residents on the first floor were miserable, and the property management posted several emergency repair videos in the group, expressing that they are now at a loss.

Shen Xun stretched his waist, washed and lay down on the bed, Lai Fu lay on Shen Xun's stomach and licked his palm, "Good night."

He had been busy stockpiling goods before, either stockpiling stock or on the way to stockpiling stock, now he finally rested, and Shen Xun slept the most comfortable sleep these days.

She was woken up by being licked by Laifu. Although Laifu is a leopard, it is also a kind of cat. Shen Xun pinched the back of its neck skillfully, "Okay, okay, I'll get up right away."

A piece of chicken breast was crushed with a machine, and two eggs were beaten into it, followed by small dried fish, "Eat it."

Laifu grunted while eating with his little butt pouted. Shen Xun took out a piece of pork from the space and shredded it. He didn't know how to cook, and his knife skills were good.

Then came onion, ginger and garlic, which she was very satisfied with. After watching the video, she started to heat up the oil, and then put shredded pork. She wanted to make a simple shredded pork with green pepper.

After some operations, Master Shen decided to eat takeaway.

From the space, I took out the fried rice I bought at the night market before. The fried rice was good, and it tasted a bit weird when paired with the green pepper shredded pork she made, but it was still edible.

Shen Xun didn't waste it, after all, he could eat it when it was cooked.

Writing a book is not easy, please don’t leave your bad reviews. I’m just a new writer, and there are many big-name articles in the post-apocalyptic novels. If you don’t like what I read, you can cross them out.

I will study more and work harder.

This is a brain-hole article, and it is also a cool article without logic.