Chapter 52: Cleaning Up Alienated Animals In City B

Shen Xun watched in amazement, he shot and killed the crocodile behind Laifu with two shots, and with a sigh of relief, he finally solved it, breaking two knives.

Shen Xun looked at the gap on the horizontal knife, which was caused by the teeth and claws of the crocodile.

With the crocodile's arm in his mouth, Laifu ran to Shen Xun's side to put it down, and dragged another crocodile in his mouth. Shen Xun looked at it quietly.

"Laifu," Laifu heard Shen Xun's call and ran over. Shen Xun squatted down and opened Laifu's mouth. The crocodile's hard armor, which hadn't even been cut with a horizontal knife, was bitten open.

Laifu had sharp fangs, and there were bloodstains...and saliva on his mouth.

"You want to eat this," Shen Xun looked at the several crocodile carcasses piled up at his feet, and Laifu came over with the severed hand of the crocodile in his mouth. It bit down with a crunching sound, and it sounded painful to Shen Xun.

No wonder it was so excited, it turned out that it wanted to change the taste.

Putting the dead crocodile on the ground into the space, Shen Xun poured a glass of ginger water and drank it before feeling warm.

Laifu held the crocodile's arm in his mouth, and ate while walking, "You lead the way, go home," Shen Xun looked at the unfamiliar environment in front of him, he just ran behind Laifu, and forgot the way back.

Entering an empty room, Shen Xun took out a non-slip bicycle from the space, Laifu ran in front, and she followed behind on the bicycle.

On the road, I also met several groups of people who came out to find supplies.

When it was almost dark, I finally arrived at the downstairs of building f, turned into building f and placed two wooden boxes under the second floor window for tiptoeing, probably put by Chen Cheng and the others.

Shen Xun stepped in with Laifu, the bicycle was already taken out, Shen Xun didn't intend to put it in the space, picked up the bicycle with one hand, Shen Xun

Xun hid his bicycle in a room in the corridor.

Now there are not many people left in Building F. After the water receded, many people left. Either they went to the countryside to find their relatives, or they wanted to leave City B. They didn't know if they would survive on the way.

Shen Xun slowly climbed the stairs. There are many animals in the zoo in city b and those farms that have successfully alienated and are hiding in the city.

They ate human flesh and blood to survive. They must have fallen into a deep sleep when they were alienated before, but now they wake up and are eating. Starting tomorrow, bring Laifu to sweep the alienated animals in city b.

Just in time to exercise Laifu.

When Shen Xun went up to the 16th floor, he happened to meet Lin Xiangrui, who was dragging a wooden board in his hand, on which were all the supplies they had found, and there were quite a lot of them.

"Come on," Shen Xun walked past him and went straight upstairs.

A lot of materials had already been piled up on the 22nd floor, which were carried up by two people. Chen Cheng packed 2202 out, and the inside was not eroded by the rain. Chen Cheng built a compartment in the corridor, and burned a charcoal fire inside.

Shen Xun opened the iron door, and Lin Xiangrui had already brought things up.

"Shen Xun, Chen Cheng and I won't bother you anymore. We are going to move to 2202, the opposite door. I will cook for you. It's in the middle compartment. You can come to eat when it's time for dinner. If you want to learn, I'll give it to you." Here you are," he and Chen Cheng haven't made out for more than a month.

It was also inconvenient at Shen Xun's place. Today, when he went out to find supplies with Chen Cheng, he realized that the outside world has really changed a lot.

The two also found a lot of charcoal, but they were all soaked in rainwater and could burn, but they needed to be roasted for a while.

He exchanged three bags of rice for Shen Xun for two boxes of dry charcoal and a

Some coal, and let Shen Xun pick up some supplies, and he moved the sofa bed away. Now there is only one sofa left in the living room, Shen Xun closed the door, Laifu ran to the room and fetched its porcelain bowl, Shen Xun put a live fish for it, Laifu finished eating it in two or three bites.

After eating, it looked at Shen Xun with a pair of eyes, and Shen Xun put two more eggs for it. After Laifu finished eating, he still followed Shen Xun. It wanted to eat crocodile meat, but didn't want to eat fish.

Shen Xun's consciousness sank into the space, took the crocodile out of the lower space, and cut it into several parts. In her space, she was the ruler, and with a single thought, the mountain could be flattened.

Taking out the cut crocodile meat, Laifu started to eat it. Seeing it eating so happily, Shen Xun felt a little greedy for a while, but when she thought of the crocodile being a cannibal, she couldn't eat it.

Shen Xun opened the iron door and took out the ingredients, "I want braised pork ribs," Lin Xiangrui said yes, wiping the sweat off his forehead.

Shen Xun watched the two of them busy. The people living in 2202 retreated and left. They also found a lot of vacuum-packed dried seafood, which was quite waterproof.

Shen Xun watched from the side. Lin Xiangrui cooked the seafood porridge. She watched it very seriously.

She hadn't been in the kitchen for more than ten years, let alone the end of the world.

He picked a handful of vegetables and asked Lin Xiangrui to cook them together, after all they were all frozen to death.

The cubicle in the corridor is a simple kitchen, and soon Chen Cheng also made up the sofa bed. He was so cold that he went to the stove and squatted down to warm up.

"Ah Cheng, I boiled hot water here, warm your hands first," Lin Xiangrui poured hot water into the basin.