Chapter 51: The Alienated Crocodile

Shen Xun looked at the blood on Laifu's mouth and thought, Laifu was still too young, he had hunting instincts, but lacked training.

One big and one small walked for a while, although Shen Xun was wearing thick clothes, he still felt unusually cold, so he poured a glass of ginger water to warm up his body, and poured a glass for Laifu as well.

After drinking the water, Laifu ran to the edge of the snowdrift and started shaving ice. Shen Xun thought it was going to the bathroom, but Laifu called her softly, and Shen Xun walked to it.

Laifu's paws didn't stop shaving the ice, there was something underneath, Shen Xun pushed away the snowdrift covering the ice with his feet, a person was frozen under the muddy ice.

The man's eyes were wide open, and he obviously wanted to work hard to climb up. Lai Fu saw that Shen Xun had already seen its discovery, so he rubbed against Shen Xun twice.

Kaixin ran to the side to continue shaving ice, Shen Xun knew that it was Laifu who had found someone again.

When Laifu found his prey, he usually shaves ice on the ice, but Shen Xun didn't stop it. In just a while, Laifu had already dug out more than a dozen small snow pits.

Near noon, Shen Xun found an empty house. After closing the door, he took out the burnt stove from the space, put the grill on it, and took out the skewers he bought before and put them on the iron rack.

Ginger warm milk tea served with skewers, Laifu squatted by the stove to eat with a bowl in his mouth, and after he was full, he simply cleaned up and continued to set off.

Shen Xun found that Laifu had changed a lot, and he would no longer run over and act like a baby like before, but if she took the initiative to reach out to it, it would still run over arrogantly wagging its tail.

Sure enough, it is a feline animal, and it has a high-cold taste.

After rubbing Laifu's neck, Shen Xun took out a pack of snacks from the space, and ate them while walking, but Laifu suddenly ran in one direction as if he had been spat with chicken blood.

It's very fast, Shen Xun doesn't care

In other words, let go of the speed and follow behind Laifu, turning around several alleys, Laifu has already entered, and Shen Xun stops.

There was a strong smell of blood in the alley, as well as the stench of rotting corpses. Shen Xun took out the horizontal knife and walked in step by step.

In the three-meter-wide alley, countless corpses were piled up, some rotten and some intact. The yellow-black corpse fluid on the ground had been frozen and solidified on the ice.

Although Shen Xun was mentally prepared, he was still shocked when he saw the scene in front of him, "Laifu, come here."

Laifu swallowed the saliva in his throat, and retreated carefully beside Shen Xun. Under the cold sunlight, Shen Xun saw several crocodiles lying on the ground eating.

Among the piled corpses, Shen Xun also saw a few familiar ones, which were thrown into the water by her own hands, but she did not expect to be dragged here.

Looking at Shen Xun's direction with both eyes, they all stopped eating. Shen Xun clenched the horizontal knife in his hand, and one of the crocodiles still had a severed hand in its mouth.

Shen Xun could see the incomparably sharp teeth as it gnawed, and the sound of bones cracking was particularly ear-piercing in the silent alley.

Perhaps the bones were all crushed, Gulu swallowed, the crocodile crawled on the ice and approached Shen Xun.

The battle is on the verge of breaking out, and the animals that can live up to now have all successfully mutated. Shen Xun dare not be careless. The crocodile is extremely fast, and its limbs crawl quickly on the ground.

Shen Xun turned around and ran, the alley was too narrow to play well at all, so lead them out first.

"Laifu, come here," Shen Xun turned to call Laifu while running, Laifu didn't know what medicine he had taken wrongly, and Shen Xun found that it was extremely excited.

Laifu looked at the crocodile reluctantly, and quickly followed behind Shen Xu

ran out of the alley.

The crocodile followed closely behind Shen Xun, and the saliva in its mouth flowed on the ground as it ran, leaving long traces and running out of the alley, Shen Xun could not retreat.

The crocodile formed an encirclement trapping Shen Xun and Laifu in the middle. Shen Xun clenched the horizontal knife in his hand tightly, and the crocodile rushed forward without giving Shen Xun time to breathe.

Shen Xun slashed down with a horizontal knife, just right on the crocodile's head, and the other crocodiles also rushed up. Shen Xun picked up Fu with one hand, and stepped on the crocodile's head to jump out of the encirclement.

A gap had already been cut on the horizontal knife, and Shen Xun looked at the gap on the knife, had it become so alienated?

Bright red blood flowed from the head of the crocodile that was cut by Shen Xun, but the wound was not very deep. The crocodile charged up again after suffering the pain, this time even crazier than before.

Six or seven crocodiles attacked, and Shen Xun saw the timing and stabbed the crocodile's eyeball with a knife. When he pulled out the horizontal knife, the crocodile's eyeball was brought out.

The crocodile roared and rolled on the ground, "Laifu, bite their eyes," and two more crocodiles came up, facing Shen Xun's legs.

Shen Xun couldn't dodge in time, the horizontal knife firmly stuck the crocodile's teeth, he punched it down, and with a bang, the crocodile's long mouth was directly stuck to the ground by Shen Xun, and the flesh on the upper jaw was smashed into flesh by Shen Xun's fist Mud, cracks appear on the ice.

After using two horizontal knives in a row, the knives are no longer useful to these guys.

Taking out the pistol from the space, Shen Xun fired two shots at the crocodile that rushed up. The impact of the bullet was still very strong, and it directly shot through the hard armor on the crocodile's surface, and the crocodile fell to the ground without moving.

On the other side, Laifu's claws cut through the eye of one of the crocodiles, bit the crocodile's arm, and with a tear, the crocodile's arm was torn off by Laifu.