Chapter-33: Confessions

(A/N: Guys I know you all are disappointed with my delayed updates but unfortunately, I am helpless. I am trying my best to come up with a part for you all and I expect some understanding and cooperation from you guys too. Please understand. Anyways, here's a new part, to make up for the delay. Sorry again. Vote and comment if you like it because it takes so much effort to write a part. Thanks everyone for keeping this energy going. I love you all.)

-------------

I locked eyes with him and saw a spark in them. Something different from the way he usually saw me.

"Main..." I stressed and he smirked. He took a deep breath, silently turned me around and tilted his head for further clarity.

"Ahan?" He moved forward and I stepped backward, slowly taking small steps, not breaking eye contact.

"Tum..." I stressed further, as I had forgotten what I was going to say. I had forgotten everything that happened few minutes ago. His proximity did that to me.

"Main, tum, kya?" He questioned, mockingly and smirked and I made a cute pout, tilting my head down.

"Main bhul gayi." I huffed and hit him playfully. He giggled and I got annoyed. I pulled his collar in a jerk, and wrapped an arm around him tight, pulling him onto myself.

"Tum kya k-kar rahi ho? Itna... paas mat... aana." His voice subsided as I leaned closer and I tugged his shirt, like a seductress.

"Kyun?" I bent and turned in his chest and I could feel his heart pounding again. I looked at him and smirked.

"Mujhse nahi hota. Dimaag band ho jaata hai." He shook his head as the words slipped out of his mouth. He looked at me and I smirked. I stood on his feet.

"Acchha... Aur kya-kya hota hai?" I whispered softly into his ear. Though I knew I could trust him, if I was in my senses, I would surely be seeing a monster before me.

"Bahut kuch hota hai. I'll have manly desires." He said in a controlled deep voice. His hands gripped my waist, to claim their territory. I loved the possessive him. One of the most attractive traits of a man. I smiled and locked my arms around his neck. Our faces were inches apart.

"Ahan?" I blew against his nose and he cringed. His eyes filled with lust.

"I'll want to lean over you shoulder..." He whispered as he leaned over my shoulder, nudged my long drop earrings with his nose tip, and bent to reach the spot just under my earlobe. He kissed me there and I clawed his shirt in my hands, closing my eyes tight. He brought his face closer to my ear and whispered. "And kiss you there."

I opened my eyes and dreamily looked at him. His eyes met mine and his fingers ran along mine, interlocking themselves. He pushed my interlocked hand against the wall and I jumped. He smirked and came close to my other ear.

"I'll want to whisper things into your ear..." I tightened my fingers on his hand and shut my eyes closed. He looked back at me.

"Kya hua? Are you trying to visualize?" He teased as he spoke again against my nose. I opened my eyes to see him looking at me ardently. I immediately broke eye contact and smiled to myself, as I released my hand from his. In that fit of awkwardness, there was still space for some flirting, some confidence in me, to not give up, after turning him on.

"Aur kya hota hai?" I whispered meekly and he raised his eyebrows in confusion. He didn't expect that question from me. He brought his trembling hand, close to my lips and his fingers brushed them very slowly.

"I'll wanna kiss these beautiful lips, until I can memorize every part of them..." He spoke at he eyed my lips and eyes equally. I looked into his eyes and he hesitantly withdrew his hand from me.