Chapter-37: Parade To Hell

(A/N: So many of you have been complaining about not being able to see the parts and I'm sorry about that. It is that I update in parts because you guys are extremely eager to read but I don't have enough time to provide whole chapters at a time. So I kindly request you all to refresh your library every time you get a notification of an update. You'll be able to see the parts then. Sorry for the inconvenience but hope you understand. Thanks. Please vote and comment.)

-------------

Though his gesture didn't really mean a lot, I instantly gushed. Amma and Appa nudged each other as they looked at Manik nuzzling into me. I tried to pretend that I was getting him to his senses by shrugging him off in front of my parents. We tried to act like a typical lovey-dovey couple and it didn't suit us AT ALL but I didn't want that moment to end.

I found his gesture cute. Over the past few days, I had been seeing changes in me, that were so unlike me. I was observing Manik a lot closer than before, eager for him to speak to me, to respond, to be his old self. I knew it was going to be hard for him but perhaps, I would be making it easier.

I yearned for him, his touches, his care, his love. It would be wrong for me to say I wasn't jealous when that bitch college nurse threw herself all over my husband. I was fuming inside. Partially, that was the reason I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. I hated to see him with anyone else. I had committed myself to this marriage, and he had to, too, whatsoever. He could always take a divorce otherwise.

"Nandini..." He whispered in my ear and I shook under his breath. He smirked and stepped back, greeting my parents and began to freshen up. I stood there, like an idiot, reminiscing his voice over my ear. That was the voice I was yearning to hear. I was dying to hear his voice or more specifically, my name from his voice.

I just made some snacks for Amma and Appa and found an excuse to get into the room. I said I was going to put their luggage into the room. It was very certain they got wild ideas and it was hard for them to not believe their assumptions either. I walked myself in quickly and pulled Manik, who was rummaging through the cupboard for his clothes. I pulled his tank top from behind and turned him such that I was against the cupboard and he was pulled onto me.

He instantly lost balance and slammed his arms on either sides of my body and I gazed at him. We were in a compromising position, and given that my parents were around, none of us bothered to step away from each other. I blinked at him dreamily and Manik brushed his fingers over my face.

"Kyun kar rahi ho aisa mere saath?" He said in a trance and I saw his expressions instantly changing. He was deeply hurt, by courtesy me of course. He tried to withdraw but I cupped my hands over his face.

"Manik, you still have a chance." I whispered against his nose and gently pecked his lips. He smiled or rather blushed almost instantly and I found it too cute. Obviously, which guy blushes in this generation? Which girl is as lucky as me to have a man like Manik in their life? Nobody, after all.

He turned away and got himself busy meddling with the blanket to divert the attention he was getting and I nudged him, smirked and left the room. Amma and Appa were smiling at me, and I flushed.

"Aaj college nahi hai beta?" Oops. College. I totally forgot. With the excitement of seeing my parents or precisely, my fight with Manik, I totally forgot I had college. Not that I couldn't bunk but Raghav Sir was already quite furious at me.

"It's there, Amma. Shayad 1st class ke baad jaaungi." I said in dismay. Just then, Manik came out of the room, talking on the phone. He was in his tank top, ruffling his wet hair and wearing khaki shorts, which meant I shouldn't be surprised if we were to bunk classes today.

Married To Mr. Malhotra #1 ✓ (2016)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara