Chapter-49: For Him, But Only With Him

(A/N: Okay so I was totally blank about this chapter. I have written literally 11 drafts for this and that too, from morning so out of them, this has turned out to be the best. I hope you guys like it too. Yeah, now I'll get to work with the next part. Eeks, running out of ideas! Any suggestions, help, will be appreciated. And yes, my Wattpad PM has not ben functional. I've reported it, let's see what happens; so all those who've messaged me, I'm sorry about it. Just drop your suggestions as comments. It'll really help. Vote and comment.
Twitter: @torridtides
Thanks for all your support.)

----------------

I was dressed in a red saree and a dull brown blouse, more of a bridal attire than a festive one.

I tied my loose curls into a bun, preparing sweets while observing Manik's latest actions, trying to apologize to him and explain to him in my way, that I was indeed really sorry

I tied my loose curls into a bun, preparing sweets while observing Manik's latest actions, trying to apologize to him and explain to him in my way, that I was indeed really sorry. He was sometimes awkwardly lying on the couch, jobless, sometimes texting, sometimes playing. He just wanted to be around me without making it seem obvious that he cared.

Amma, Appa and Rishabh had come over to help me out and Manik, as a responsible son-in-law, offered to help a bit, here and there, despite our disputes and grudges.

He went into the room to change his clothes and I excused myself, to go deal with him my way. Amma gave me a naughty smile and why not, her daughter was being bold enough to deal with her husband ALONE. I ditched her smile and stormed inside, shutting the door and locking it behind me. I stumbled up to Manik who had taken his shirt off and wrapped my arms around his body, placing my hands on his chest, hugging him from behind.

He attempted to shrug me off without touching me but I snuggled closer to him making his attempts futile, and he gave in lovingly; but how could it be that he would just give in without trying to defending himself and making himself the victim.

"Kya hai?" He groaned half-heartedly, still enjoying my presence around him and I knew it, even if he didn't reflect so. I didn't need him to tell me things for me to understand what that childish soul would be thinking off. He was like a child and I loved to pamper him and also, be pampered by him.

"I love you." I whispered and placed a soft kiss on his back, as I hugged him and smiled closing my eyes.

"As if." He spat exasperatedly and I frowned. It hurt but probably he was more hurt than I was and if I get upset now, nobody will be able to deal with him. It's either his anger or mine.

"Kya?" He shook his head slowly, searching for clothes in his closet.

"Kuch nahi."

"Manik..." I called out as I realized it was time to apologize. He wouldn't let go so quick.

"Hmm..."