Chapter-58: It's Not Over Until It's Over!

(A/N: I have my exams going on now so I've become less active but I'm trying really hard to squish in some time, because I love writing 🙈 So if you guys have any ideas or any suggestions on how to make the story interesting, let me know so that I can spend less time ransacking my brain 😂 and many of you are probably cursing me for making them fight so often, that too on their honeymoon, but this is the phase they get to bond with each other and understand each other so there will be fights and of course, MaNan in my story always argue 🙈. So please, don't take it personally. Just enjoy what comes their way. Thank you so much 😘 Tons of love.
Twitter: @thelovesickteen
Instagram: @thelovesickteenager
Vote, comment and share if you like this.)

------------

The phone buzzed and it was Mukti. As such she didn't like me and I didn't want to start a conversation with her and upset myself, at least in this trip. The ringer went off and I peeked to look at the time. 3:34.

I slipped out of bed and stood in front of the mirror, admiring myself. All I was wearing was Manik's shirt, which was almost like a dress. I was generally a little self-obsessed. I played with my hair a bit and then decided to irritate my husband. I popped my face in from to his and swayed from side to side, making my hair brush against his face. "Manik, Manik, Manik! Wake up!" He squirmed uneasily as the ticklish sensation. "Bubby... love... wake up?"

"Hmm... sone do mujhe." Just then, a reminder pinged. I'd almost forgotten. It was one of the main reasons I'd agreed for a honeymoon here.

"5 SOS is playing today! Manik, Manik... Please, take me?" I wiggled and turned and twisted and Manik cried a childish irritable cry.

"Abhi nahi na? I'm very tired." He turned to the other side, pulled the duvet over and snuggled with a smile.

"Manik... fine, main khud chali jaaungi." I jumped off the bed, and my arm was pulled hastily.

"Kahan?" He cutely opened just half his eyes and I was smiling wide.

"5 SOS is playing today, on Albert Park, 6 PM. I wanna see." His cuteness turned into angry in a millisecond. His face cringed in jealousy.

"See whom?"

"Luke. My love." I gleamed at him, just like he did before the whole 'patch-up-sex' part. He grunted loudly and sat up.

"Okay, that's it. We're not going."

"WHY?" I nagged, pulling his arm and frowning, making cute faces to get my job done.

"When Manik Malhotra is here, why do you wanna go see Luke Hemmings?" He growled. It was always like that with him. When he did something, like flirting with that college girl, I had to forgive him and accept it but when I even talked about a celebrity crush, he'd get all hyper like that's illegal.

"Manik, stop nagging na? Once in a lifetime opportunity hai yeh. Chalo chalo please? I'll get you something interesting in return." I knew I struck the right chord when his eyes widened in excitement.

"Really? What is it?"

"For that you need to take me. Come, let's get ready." I grabbed a nice royal blue off-shoulder top and white jeans. I curled my hair a little and brushed through them, to make them look more natural. I dabbed on some baby pink lipstick and lined my eyes with kohl. Manik just wore a ordinary t-shirt and shorts. This man!

"Manik... what is this?" I snarled and he looked at himself so innocently.

"What? I look cute, na?" He flashed his teeth adorably. I look at him with disgust.