Chapter-45: Possessions

(A/N: Sorry for the delay. I had exams so couldn't update. Thanks for waiting. Here you go. Please vote and comment.)

-----------

I turned him over under me and leaned really close into him. My face shifted towards the spot under his earlobe and his hands tightened over my body.

"Tumhara matlab kya hai?" He whispered in a controlled voice.

"Matlab..." I breathed into his ear and I heard his breath race. He gripped my waist tight.

"Matlab..." He whispered softer and I smirked. I rolled down and ran quickly to the washroom. As soon as he sensed my absence, he grunted.

"Yaar Nandini..." He ran his fingers in his hair, distressed and I giggled from the bathroom. Drunk Nandini was never an easy-to-get girl. "Fine!" He shouted and grabbed the TV remote. He swapped channels and annoyed, just looked at the TV.

I had taken a nice shower and opened the bathroom cabinet. Something... Something please... I muttered to myself in my drunk haze. Annoyed, I slammed it shut. I slipped on my undergarments and his tank top, that had a 1973 printed on it, and reached just about my thigh. I knotted it at the end just to clasp it there. It had now transformed into a weird kind of wrap dress. I looked at myself in the mirror.

I looked all sexy but my hair. I let it be in a bun though, because I knew how much Manik hated it when I tied my hair. Today is gonna be fun. I said to myself and gleed. I stumbled out of the door and Manik just ignored. He didn't pay any heed to me. I slammed the door shut and walked slowly towards him. Still no reaction. I looked at him hopelessly and suddenly from nowhere, Nicki Minaj's Anaconda played on the television. Manik's smirk grew as I glowered at the screen. What the...

My jaw dropped as I saw Nicki Minaj and those girls doing that weird disgusting move, half naked in the jungle, shaking their butt and ish. Manik looked amazed and I looked petrified. I immediately blocked Manik's view. I swayed in front of him hazily and immediately I had all his attention. His eyes darkened as he looked at me with lust.

I ran my fingers over my bun seductively and Manik stood up. He grabbed my hands gently and pulled me over himself, as we both fell onto the bed. My knees were on either sides of his body, captivating him under my figure.

"Manik, tum kya kar rahe ho?" I stuck a finger into my mouth and gazed at him in awe and his eyes glanced from head to toe.

"Tumhe dekh raha hu... in my clothes..." He muttered in a trance and my smirk grew. Not so easily, Mr. Malhotra. I cringed my facial muscles and tried to get off him but he gripped the back of my thighs and pulled me back onto him. "Tum kahin nahi jaoge ab."

"Chee... Manik, what kind of a dance is that? Chee. Tum yeh sab dekhte ho?" I groaned in anger and he giggled. I crossed my arms against my chest to express my annoyance and his hand quickly grabbed mine, entwining our fingers. I sat on his stomach and leaned onto him, placing my arms on his chest, without my knowledge, giving him a good look of my cleavage.

"Kyun? Tum nahi dekhti?" He breathed against my skin, and I choked and punched him lightly.

"Chee... Yeh sab kaun dekhega? Yuck!" I covered my face and I felt his smile grow.

"You've never watched porn in your life?" He analyzed closely though he knew the answer and I turned red. I cringed my face and punched his chest. 

"Manik! Kya baatein kar rahe ho?" I whined and he chuckled cockily.

"Issme kya hai?" He beamed and I grit my teeth in disgust.

"It's disgusting..." I frowned and he ran his fingers along my bare legs.