Chapter-40: Proposal, my style?

(A/N: Yaaay! Looks like many of you love my new FS. Well, those who aren't reading yet, please give it a try. It's called Like A Love Song. It's just a five-shot and I hope it'll touch your hearts. Now for this story, to be honest, I have NO IDEA how to continue. So I am planning to end it soon. And for some reason I am not able to elaborate on the romance scenes so please bear with this. :P Lol. Loads of love again. Thanks for all your support. Do vote and comment. Love, your writer.)

------------

We were back home at around 2 in the morning. Amma and Appa were delighted with the entire journey and they returned to take care of Rishabh again. Manik was exhausted and just fell on the bed.

"Ouch. My back. Shit!" He held his back and whined and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Ugh. Manik, stop cribbing. Are you pregnant? Be a man." I spat as I began unpacking the clothes. I began shoving them into the laundry bin lazily as I was dead tired.

"Ahan? It's been ages since I've been to the gym and all thanks to you, I am all fat and useless again. I can't even lift 2 suitcases. And not to mention, your beloved secretary was the reason I had to climb those 5 floors with that stupid luggage." He held his head and I shook mine in disbelief.

"You never were really of much help." I rolled my eyes and instantly I felt him gaze at me.

"Oh really? Are you sure, Nandini?" He asked with certain pauses and I just needed to escape from him. I just turned in an attempt to escape and he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards him, so hard that my back legit hit his chest. He smelled my hair and ran his nose right from the nape of my neck till the base where it meets my shoulder. I closed my eyes to feel him and he smirked and stepped away to look at me.

Embarrassed, I made eye contact with him and he smirked evilly. I huffed and pulled his collar.

"I want you, Manik." I whispered against his lips.

"Now?" He shuddered and I nodded. I loved the way I affected him. I loved the way he reacted to my first moves.

"I want you to take lead." He muttered and I pulled him for a kiss and then got on my knees.

***

"Manik, Manik alarm band karo." I hit him lightly as I tried shoving my face into his chest.

"Nandini, it's late for college. Get up." He called into my ear teasingly and I shook my head.

"Nahi, tum nahake aao."

"Aaj mera day nahi hai, Mrs. Malhotra." He sang in a kiddish tone and I whined.

"Manik, please... Please na? I'm tired please." I snuggled into his huge frame and he smiled.

"Nothing doing. Either you're going on your own, or we're showering together." He smirked at me and I nagged.

"What? Together?" I kicked him with my knee in his stomach and he giggled.

"Why not?"

"I'm shy." I closed my eyes and covered my face with my hands and he frowned.

"Oh come on Nandini. Haven't you seen yourself before? In the mirror? Don't you find yourself beautiful?" He said and he sat up bare chested.

"I do but..." I looked at the ceiling with a finger in my mouth. He slid his hand into mine and kissed it.

"Then?" I looked at him for a while and then smiled.