Moving To Haddonfield (2007)

Michael just admiring his work
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The young (H/C) girl gazed out the window as the rain pelted hard outside of the car. She was currently in the car with her parents as they drove to Haddonfield Illinois, which would be their new home to get rid of bad memories at their previous location. Things weren't too good back then but the family of three always tried to make things work out best they could. (Y/N)'s father was offered a job opportunity in Haddonfield so he immediately accepted, willing to make a change for his family. A better future.

The rain slid down the window and (Y/N) counted the number of drops that landed on it to pass the time. She was pretty happy to be getting a change of scenery and a fresh start but she knew her mother wasn't happy with this sudden change. (Y/N) gazed at her mother who had been silent the whole trip. She had her gaze shifted out her window too and avoided her husband's nagging questions to try and persuade her that this move would be good. She was certain only chaos would ensue much like it always does.

Once the family arrived at their new home in Haddonfield, the two parents immediately started to unpack and settle the stuff inside the home. "(Y/N), why don't you go play outside?" Her father asked her with a small smile on his face. The little girl nodded and ran off to find something to do outside. The leaves on the trees fell down the ground and formed small piles since Halloween was around the corner. It had always been (Y/N)'s Favorite holiday because of the candy and the dressing up. But mostly the candy.

Her gaze shifted to a small house across the street. A blonde haired boy sat on the steps with a bored look on his pale face. His blue eyes only focused on his hands as he talked to an older female with brown hair and very revealing clothing. (Y/N) listened in on their conversation secretly.

"But mom said you have to watch me. You know Ronnie will be too drunk to even stand like he always is, besides he hates me anyways" the blonde boy complained as he now stared up at the brown haired female. She only scoffed in disgust as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Well I don't have time to babysit, Michael. You're old enough" The female spoke with an annoyed tone. The boy, Michael, went back to scowling as the female went inside.

(Y/N) slowly made her way over to him now curious and amazed. Her footsteps echoed on the sidewalk as she walked up to the stairs he sat on. The boy's gaze shifted up to hers but he didn't say anything, she assumed maybe he was just shy. "Hi there. My name is (Y/N). I'm new here" She greeted as she gently tucked some of her hair behind her ears. Michael stared at her with an intense look in his crystal blue eyes before he held his hand out to her.

"Nice to meet you I guess. My name's Michael. Michael Myers" He told her while trying to be as nice as he could. He wasn't normally a nice kid or a kid who liked to vocalize much so this was a bit difficult for him but he didn't mind her company. The girl smiled and shook his hand before sitting down next to him.

"I saw you talking to that girl, is she your mother?" (Y/N) asked him to which he responded with a sharp laugh. His lips held a small grin as he looked over at her.

"No way. If she was, that'd be like living in hell...my mom is working" He told her not wanting to reveal his mother's true whereabouts. Most people shamed him for what she did but it wasn't like it was his fault. "I mean not like my life isn't already hell" He mumbled that part so she couldn't hear him.

"Then who was that?" (Y/N) asked him softly while playing with her sock as If it was super interesting to her. Michael rested his head on his knees and sighed.

"That was my older sister, Judith" He replied. "We don't really get along. She hates me but I hate her as well so we're equal. I also don't give a fuck" He carelessly spoke and grinned when he saw (Y/N)'s eyes widen at his sudden vulgar language. He found that adorable. She was cute.

"Awe what's wrong, flower? Do you not say those things?" He asked her amused to which she shook her head. "Ah Sorry, I've been exposed to it at a young age so now here I am. Some people are in for a rude awakening pretty soon but don't question that" He told her.

To his surprise she started to giggle softly. "I like you" She said. "You're funny and cute" She added watching as his eyes widened at her statement now. He had never heard someone say that to him besides his mother. Never a female that wasn't her though. This was super shocking.

"T-Thanks but you shouldn't like me" He told her now looking down at the ground. She looked at him and frowned. "Why?" She asked him.

"Because I'm a monster and I'm ugly" He spoke now covering his face with his blonde locks of hair. She grabbed onto his hand and looked at him. "I don't think you're a monster and you're definitely not ugly" She told him.

"I think you're the only one who doesn't, Flower" He whispered. That moment formed their odd friendship.