Pretty Little Man Killer (part 2) (2007)

There will be a part three most likely
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Will you two please cooperate with me?" Dr. Loomis spoke with a soft sigh of anger. (Y/N) just leaned back in her seat and looked at him clearly amused with the situation. Ever since she met Michael they always found ways to make the old brit angry.

"I don't know. Will you please stop asking unnecessary questions?" (Y/N) replied with a soft smirk. "I mean obviously I can't tell you how many men I've killed because it's just endless" She shrugged. Dr. Loomis sent a sharp glare her way before standing up.

"That is enough! (Y/N), please come with me" He spoke while sending a glance at the usually silent male beside her. He did the same thing. He just sat there quietly observing the scene. It's been years since he's uttered a word, Dr. Loomis was losing hope.

(Y/N) sighed and allowed the doctor to take her out of the room. This was a usual occurrence, he'd always scold her on her behavior then he'd send her back to her room. She stood against the wall and looked at him, waiting for her scolding.

"That behavior is not gonna work here. Not around him...you don't know how long I've wanted a reaction out of him" Dr. Loomis told her firmly. (Y/N) leaned closer to him and grinned.

"I don't think you'll get one, Incase you haven't noticed he's already too far gone. I think you've always known that, dr" She laughed bitterly. "I'm just giving him some company so he won't feel like he's the only one" She told him.

Dr. Loomis for once didn't look at her with disappointment or anger. He seemed shocked for once at her words. (Y/N) looked at him and then leaned back against the wall. "What? Does the truth hurt a little too much?" She giggled.

"Let's just get you back in there, I have somewhere to be" He spoke softly before walking her back into the room and sitting her down in the seat. He gave them both a smile that seemed forced before leaving. (Y/N) just laughed to herself and laid her head on her hands.

"Old bat couldn't stand the truth, how long have you listened to his shit?" She looked over at Michael who only stared at her with the same intensity in his blue eyes that he always had. She could tell he was amused. She reached forward and grabbed a strand of his hair, gently twirling it around her finger.

"I told him how gone you really are but he can't seem to see it. I know you can't be helped and I bet you don't even want to be anymore, I get it" She told him while he just kept his gaze on hers. She gave him a soft smile and then pulled her hand back only to have his hand wrap around hers.

"You sure do like holding my hand, don't you?" She tried to hide the soft blush on her cheeks as he seemed to notice it. A soft smirk played on his lips as he leaned closer to her, tilting his head. He was so close that she could feel his breath on her face. Her eyes closed on their own and that's when she felt his hand move to her face.

Her eyes snapped open and she stared at him, confusion in her (E/C) eyes. "You're the only man I will ever allow this close to me...you must be doing something to me" She laughed a little. He pulled his hand away and leaned back to his normal posture as Dr. Loomis walked in.

"(Y/N)...come with me. Now" He spoke with an unknown emotion in his tone.