Do You Like My Mask? (2007)

I'm getting just so much ideas today holy hell, doing some work here 👏👏👏
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay Michael, since nothing else is seeming to work I'm gonna introduce you to someone who I think you'll get along with" Dr. Loomis told the young blonde boy who sat across from him silently while he messed about with a black mask that he made out of complete boredom. He hadn't been giving Loomis a proper reaction because he just loved to get the older man infuriated. The other reason being he just wanted to stay inside his own head where no one could ever hurt him again. Not Ronnie, Not Wesley, Not Judith...Not even himself.

"Alright, I'll be right back just uh stay put" Loomis told him before he left the room to most likely go get the person he was speaking about. Michael didn't want to meet this person, they could never take away the pain he felt in his heart. This never ending feeling of anger and bitterness that ate away at his very being until there was nothing left but pure madness. The nightmares had only gotten worse and he was very aware of what was happening to him, even if Loomis was totally blind to it.

His blue eyes gazed up at the doctor as he walked back in with a little girl that looked to be around his age. His gaze was fixated on her features. (E/C) eyes, (H/C) hair. She was holding a teddy bear tightly in her grip while her bottom lip trembled.

"Michael this is (Y/N). I'm pretty positive you two will get along but please do be cautious around her, she's quite shy. I'll be right outside that door and If something happens I'll be ready to come back in here so behave please" Loomis told the blonde before he helped (Y/N) sit down and left the room.

The air was tense as the two remained silent for a long while. Michael looked at her occasionally and noticed the way her hands shook with fear. Her eyes were fixed on the small teddy bear she held firmly in her hands.

"I like your mask" She spoke up suddenly frightening Michael slightly by the cut in the silence they shared. His eyes scanned her face for any signs of telling a lie but he didn't see any. "It's nice, the blackness must represent a bad feeling. Right?" She asked. He hated how she knew him so well already.

"Thanks." He spoke for the first time in three weeks. His voice was slightly scratchy but still had a hint of boredom in it. He wasn't bored with her he was just tired of waiting in this place. He wanted to go home. "I like your bear. It's cute, like you" He told her.

She blushed and let a small smile appear on her features. "Thanks...so why are you in here? I'm in here because I have this problem with hurting myself" She admitted now forming a bond with the blonde boy. He looked up at her.

"I killed people and I liked it but you should not hurt yourself, you're too pretty" He told her without any emotion in his voice when he mentioned the killing people part. She nodded her head not fazed by the confession seeing as she didn't consider it a terribly bad thing.

"Then I will try not to, only for you Michael. Maybe we can be friends" She smiled happily at him. He just gave her a gentle hand pat.

"Maybe we can" He replied.