Rainy Murder (2009)

Michael using the axe as a weapon was honestly so badass
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rain pelted down (Y/N)'s back as she blindly ran through the nearly empty parking lot wearing only the dirty hospital gown with a few bandages wrapped around her head. She didn't have any idea where she was but the only goal that ran through her mind was making it out alive without being caught by him. The masked man who haunted her nightmares for so long. He was here and he was after her.

She cried and caught herself from falling down against the cold and wet ground. Her hands went up as she pulled on the fence trying to get it to open desperately. When that didn't work, she looked over at a small shack sitting just a few away from the fence. She could hide there until Michael left her alone.

Her feet ran once more as she went up to the door and started to bang on it while crying. "H-Help me please!" She yelled fearfully as she glanced back behind her, noticing that no one was there. She didn't want to let her guard down for even a second.

The door opened and a slightly chubby man stood there with a shocked expression on his face. "Woah! What's the matter, honey?" The warm voice of the man rang through (Y/N)'s ears as she cried and spluttered all over the place. The man gently grabbed her shoulders and helped her inside the small shack. He sat her down and wrapped a blanket around her.

"H-He's after me! He's gonna kill me!" (Y/N) sobbed harshly as she curled up in her spot now fearful for her life that could easily be ripped away from her at any time if that man got to her.

"Hey shh. It's gonna be okay" The older male reassured her. "My name is buddy. I'm gonna go get my car and we'll go find some help. Okay?" He told her with a gentle tone in his voice as he gave her a soft smile. She just nodded though she was very hesitant with all this.

The male left the small shack to go retrieve his vehicle but he didn't come back as fast as she'd hoped. Worry began to swarm through her mind as looked out the screen door which only showed her the horrid rain that fell so harshly onto the ground. She clenched her hands together so tightly.

"B-Buddy?!" She called out fearfully as tears fell from her eyes. "Please come back now!" Her voice sounded once more before she heard footsteps approaching the shack. She assumed this was the older male since he had said it was a short distance to get his car.

Her fears came to life however as the tall white masked figure stood outside the screen door. A scream tore its way through her throat as she backed up against the shelf fearfully. The tall male just kept his eyes trained on hers before he tilted his head at her actions. She watched as he held up his arm showing off the axe that he now used as a weapon.

She quickly turned and attempted to open the window behind her as the male started to break the screen door down with the new weapon. Her hands worked as fast as they could with the window until the latches finally came undone. She opened the window and started to slowly push her body through it.

Rough hands gripped at her legs and forcefully attempted to yank her back inside the room. She screamed softly as he managed to pull her back inside and into his arms. Her back pressed against his chest as he held her in a tight grip.

She cried out suddenly when he threw her across the room and made her slam her already bruised body into the nearby table. His large figure towered over hers as she stared up at him fearfully. Just as he was about to bring the axe down into her body, two loud gunshots sounded and bleed seeped out of two wounds on the male's chest.

"Stay away from her, fucker" Buddy's voice sounded as he stood in the doorway with a gun in hand. The masked male dropped to the ground while letting go of the axe in the process. (Y/N) got up and began to walk forward only to have a hand wrap around her ankle.

"Ahh!" She cried out as he tugged her back which made her land right on top of the axe. She felt that blade run right through her body as blood poured out and she slowly died.

(Y/N) sprung up in her bed now breathing heavily as sweat rolled down her forehead. She looked over at her boyfriend who was soundly asleep. "Just that dream again..." she mumbled softly before laying back down and slowly going back to sleep.

She was unaware of the large frame that stood outside her window, waiting to get inside the home.