Multicolored Leaves (2007)

(Child Michael because it's been quite awhile and I just had this idea pop up to me. Also I have a new Michael story out now, it's called "Fixation" and every chapter has been pre-written, I update new ones every weekday! 🙌 go check it out if you're interested! We are almost at 200,000 reads on this book and for me, that is huge. I want to thank you guys so so much for continuing to support this book, I know I say it a lot but I can't get over the love it's shown. You guys really do inspire me to keep writing and for that, I sincerely appreciate all of you! You are my biggest reason for continuing to write and feel motivated. ily guys, all 1.11k of you 💗 even though I am not very proud of the writing in this book, you guys seem to love it. Don't forget to check out my other works too if you're interested in reading more from me! This is short and very rushed but thanks anyways to those who read)

Multicolored leaves crunched underneath bright pink converse as a girl, no older than 9 years old, ran as fast as she could. (H/c) haired locks flew through the wind and occasionally a branch would come up to smack her in the face. Haddonfield was a beautiful place to reside during October but the townsfolk weren't always the nicest. The girl had been teased all day and now found herself running from the school's bullies.

She heard shouting in the distance but didn't bother to acknowledge it as she kept running. One glance behind her had ruined her escape plan as she smashed roughly into another body. Landing on her bottom, she gasped and glanced up into the mischievous brown eyes of her biggest bully, Wesley. He was a 5th grader and instantly thought he was superior because he was in the highest grade level in the school.

"Thought you could get away, bitch?" Wesley teased as he dropped her bag that he had stolen right beside her head. She could see that her sketchbook had been rummaged through, her drawings messed up with cruel notes and scribbles over the pieces she really had worked hard on. Tears of anger and sadness seeped from her (e/c) eyes.

How could they be so mean?

Her hand had reached over to grab the book but a heavy pressure had been placed on it. The girl let out a shrill cry of pain as Wesley's ginger haired friend had stepped harshly on her smaller hand, successfully breaking it underneath the weight of his shoe. She screamed as he applied more pressure, a sickening crack being heard.

Wesley and his friend's cruel laughter only made the girl cry more. She was trapped with them in the middle of a secluded forest and nobody was around to help her. "S-Stop please! It hurts..." (Y/n) cried out and suddenly, the weight was released and she grasped her broken hand to her chest.

"Oh. Look who came to play, I'm gonna kick your sorry ass now freak boy" Wesley taunted someone but the girl didn't get to see who it was. Her eyes moved over and she saw the ginger laying on the ground while clutching his stomach. She was confused but also relieved that he was no longer stepping on her now broken limb.

"Shane, get the fuck up. Mikey the freak came to be the hero" Wesley laughed mockingly, lifting his foot up and bringing it down harshly on the girl's stomach. She cried out and rolled over, her eyes looking up and meeting bright blue ones. They looked angry but also mysterious. The blonde boy stepped forward and shoved the curly brown haired boy to the forest floor.

"A-ah! What the fuck? You think you can just push me-" his words were cut off as he let out a soft cry of pain. The girl had watched as the blonde stepped as hard as he could on Wesley's hand. "Fuck! You're so fucking dead..!" Listening to his pathetic cries made the girl feel much better. Shane had gotten up and shoved the blonde off his friend, helping Wesley and running off with him.

(Y/n)'s vision was slightly blurry but she managed to spot the pale hand reaching out to her. With her good hand, she reached back and allowed herself to be pulled up. A soft cry of pain escaping her but the boy wrapped an arm around her side and let her lean against him.

"Wesley's a dick." Were the first words the boy had spoken since he showed up. She could only nod slowly, his voice was low and emotionless. She got strange vibes from it. "He picks on me all the time...let's get you back to town so you can fix your hand" He said before grabbing her things and returning to her side, helping her walk.

"My name's Michael Myers by the way." He told her before adjusting the clown mask he was wearing.