Don't Trust Him (2007)

Meme up there to soothe you because this'll be DARK! It won't be as dark as the previous one but there are still stuff to watch out for
Warning ⚠️: this Imagine will contain fragile topics such as: murder, mental illness, bullying, depression, abuse (mental and physical) so if any of those things make you feel discomfort, please please DONT read this! Love y'all. Also this will be in the view of Michael because I'm really gonna dig into all those topics for this xx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things always happened the same way each day. The blonde boy would wake up after a strange nightmare and he'd hear voices that he wasn't sure were in his head or not. He would desperately search for his clown mask that for him was like a shield that protected him from reality. For him, reality sucked. It was something he's been dying to escape since he was really young. He couldn't stand being trapped inside his home day in and day out. It was like a prison that went on for eternity. He really couldn't ever escape.

The highlight of his life was finding out his mother had become pregnant with his baby sister. It was like a new chapter for the family but especially for him. He adored his baby sister because she was just the sweetest thing. She could never do anything to hurt him unlike everyone else in his life. He had picked out the name angel for her but then created the small nickname boo. She was his little boo and he'd do absolutely anything to protect her from his filthy step father and his slutty older sister.

He had gone through years of abuse when Ronnie came into the picture. The older drunken sloth man disliked the boy immediately, he called him a freak for wearing masks and being silent most of the time. Oh how the boy craved the feeling of the filthy male's blood on his fingers, the substance reminding him of the good feeling that would bring. It was hard to refrain most of the time but he had other hobbies that kept his mind off of it. Abuse also came to him through the form of his slutty older sister, Judith. The teenage girl stripped for any guy whenever the chance surfaced. The boy hated her with a strong passion because instead of defending her brother, she only joined in.

School was something every kid hated but it was even worse for the blonde boy. He was tormented daily because he wasn't like the other kids. They knew about his little habit. How he drained the life from animals just for the fun of it. It calmed him down and gave him a strong sense of power running through his veins. He loved it when he could make someone weaker than him struggle and attempt to grasp onto that pathetic life they owned. Sometimes when he killed those animals, he imagined them being people he hated or just anyone in general. Life leaving someone's eyes made him so content. He was a genius when it came to finding new ways to eliminate someone.

That brought him to this present day. It was currently a monday morning so he unfortunately had school to attend. It was gonna be the same thing either way but he pushed himself to go because it would make his mother happy. He took off his pajama shirt and stared at his bare pale chest in the mirror. He sighed softly and put on a black tee shirt with some random band logo on it before matching it up with a pair of ripped jeans. His black and white converse topped the look off and he didn't even bother brushing his messy hair, instead he just brushed his teeth and left the bathroom.

He entered his room and packed his school things up along with his clown mask but he still needed something else. He got down on his knees and peeked under the bed. It there he stored all the animals that he drained the life from. His blue eyes landed on the small bag that held the neighbors cat. They won't be finding him anytime soon. With a soft smirk spreading onto his face, he stuffed the cat into his school bag and zipped it up before throwing it over his shoulder. Now he was prepared to face the predictable day ahead of him.

He ventured down the stairs and headed into the kitchen where of course Ronnie sat with his broken arm propped onto the table. The boy didn't miss the stupid smirk the filthy man sent him. How he wished that disgusting face would hold one of fear. Fear of the boy. He was prepared for Ronnie's dumb comments this time around as he walked over to stand in front of angel's high chair. Her cute smile immediately relaxed him.

"Aw look who it is! My little Michelle!" Ronnie's annoying voice rang out into the once quiet room. The boy kept himself calm despite how much he hated that stupid nickname. He leaned down and pressed his lips against angel's forehead before smiling softly at her.

"Good morning, boo" He whispered as the small infant clapped her hands and giggled happily at the blonde boy. He loved her so very much. He then sat down and waited for his mother to finish breakfast even though he rarely ate it but he wanted to make her happy so he nibbled at some of her food.

"Ah, not talkative today are we, little Michelle?" Ronnie continued to tease despite the boy's mother ordering him to knock it off. The boy suddenly didn't feel like sticking around any longer. He said a quick goodbye to his mother before leaving the home entirely to avoid lashing out at the filthy sloth man.

As usual, he entered school and got strange looks from the kids passing by him. Some whispered, and others shot death threats at him. He skillfully ignored them until he ended up slamming into another body whilst trying to hurry on past the crowd. He stumbled back a bit from the impact but he glanced down only to see a girl on the ground that seemed to be not too much younger than he was. He had never seen her around before but the way her (H/C) hair shined brighter than anyone else's and her (E/C) eyes were full of innocence, he was captivated.

He didn't see her as a love interest, no way. He saw her as a potential victim with how innocent and weak she looked. He wanted to just wrap his hands around her neck and squeeze the life from her soul. He got off just thinking of the endless possibilities. He'd have her screaming in fear soon enough, all he had to do is get her to trust him. She excited him.

"S-Sorry! I am such a clumsy person sometimes" The angelic voice of the girl rang out through his ears as she stood up and brushed off her skirt. He could imagine her small body all bruised and bloody from his vicious attack he'd inflict on her. His hands stuffed themselves into his pockets as he stared down at her with the coldest look in his eyes.

"I can see that." He slightly snapped before holding out his hand to her. "You must be new, I can show you around" He talked calmly to her. The girl seemed charmed by him as she held his hand and allowed him to pull her along through the school. She started to ask questions though which made him slightly on edge but he decided to answer her vaguely because he was sick of using his voice.

"So what's your name? My name is (Y/N)" She asked cutely before looking up at the blonde and awaiting his answer. He figured she should know the name of the person who would bring her life to an end. It was only fair of course.

"Michael." He answered her shortly before he began to lead her into the woods ignoring her questioning manner. He had simply told her that they'd be skipping class for the day because he needed a quiet place to take her out.

He ended up killing her but it wasn't ever enough. He got used to the thrill of killing before taking out certain parts of his family on Halloween night. That was when he was locked away in a mental asylum to wait out the years until he could find angel again. His mind slowly deteriorating over the years.