Patient Testing (2007)

Okay so I might have lied...there will be updates happening until Christmas, but I still have the holiday imagine coming out so don't worry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of handcuffs clanking together was the only thing heard as the (H/C) haired woman slowly awoke from her forced slumber. It looked like she was in the back of some highly secured truck and the fact that she was handcuffed only made her fears worsen. She was still dressed in the hideous white uniform given to the patients of Smith's Grove so it was obvious this had something to do with the facility. Her eyes gazed over to her left where another body sat slumped over. It was definitely a male but that's not what frightened her.

Michael Myers was sitting next to her with handcuffs around his wrists and his head leaning against the window, brown locks of hair framing his matured face. It seemed like they took his mask off because his face was more visible now, of course they wouldn't let him have it. She had never spoken to him because he wasn't allowed around other patients most of the time so the only question is, why was she in the back of a truck with him?

"Oh hey, you're awake" The sound of a older male's voice rang out through the tense silence. "I was hoping you wouldn't wake up so this would be easier for us, but oh well" She could almost hear the smirk in his tone. "I already know Myers won't wake up, we drugged him too much" The man laughed like it was all a big joke. The female shook her hands again attempting to make the cuffs loosen but it was no use.

"What the hell? Where are you taking us?" She spoke up in a groggy voice, it was clear that they drugged her too but not as much as her companion. The man up front laughed once more before looking at her through the small mirror.

"Sweetheart, that's none of your concern" He simply stated before the silence started up again. She wanted to wipe that dumb smirk off of his face so badly but her hands were cuffed. Her eyes shifted over to the left of her and she almost screamed from the closeness of her travel buddy. He was right beside her now, looking at her with such an emotionless look as he scanned her features.

His hands were no longer cuffed and she took a moment to realize he got out while she was distracting the driver. She didn't even hear him wake up. She cowered back a bit, watching as the silent male grabbed her wrists and broke the handcuffs off. Her wide eyed stare went on for only a second before he put a finger to his lips signaling her to be silent.

She watched as the silent male wrapped his hands around the driver's throat and squeezed the life out of him slowly. This made the truck serve all over the place wildly and the female screamed and grabbed onto the seat in order to steady herself. There had been no time to stop anything as the truck crashed by the side of the road, making the female smack her head on the door.

Her vision was blurry and she could feel the warm crimson liquid dripping down from her head slowly. The sound of something smoking could be heard and she assumed it was from the truck's engine. She looked over and saw no sign of Michael, even the driver was gone from the vehicle.

With trembling fingers, the female slowly pushed open the door and crawled out onto the grass. She got up on her feet and that's when she saw the silent male standing on the other side with a white mask on over his features. The mask was emotionless and quite ugly but she knew who was hiding underneath it.

Her feet dragged her over to the male and she looked down at the driver who positioned with his head underneath Michael's hovering foot. In one swift movement, the boot came down and slammed roughly onto the driver's head making blood splatter everywhere.

The female picked up something from the driver's pocket and slowly read through it.

Michael Myers & (Y/N) (L/N) for patient testing, make sure to drug them before departing

-Dr. Loomis