Defending Myers (part 2) (2007)

Well look who it is. Smol Daeg once again :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) walked through the woods by the school as a shortcut home. The wind gently blew through her soft (H/C) locks of hair as she smiled at the cool October weather. This time of the year was truly special to her and she loved it even more now that she made a new friend to share this holiday with. Usually she was alone on Halloween but this time she'd have her new blonde friend who she had a slight crush on. She just couldn't help it, to her he was perfect. Those beautiful blue eyes that held so many secrets, that soft and slightly messy blonde hair and of course that gorgeous smile he only seemed to give to her.

Branches snapped from behind her which made her stop in her tracks. (E/C) eyes scanned everywhere around them as the nerves began to finally settle in. She quickened her pace slightly but let out a soft cry of pain as a hand wrapped tightly around her hair and sent her to the harsh dirt below. Tears cascaded down her face as she looked at who stood before her. It was Wesley but he was all by himself. He didn't have his little friend with him this time.

"Awe. What's the matter, bitch? Don't have your knight in shining armor to protect you?" Wesley laughed softly in amusement as he stood over her. "That's too bad, I was hoping to have Mikey here as well but I guess when it comes to you, he just doesn't care" The bully taunted her with a fake pout on his face. More tears escaped from her eyes and ran down her face as she heard those words. That couldn't be true...Michael said he loved her. Was he lying?

"Y-You're lying, Michael loves me" She told him proudly but he just let out another chorus of laughs as he yanked her up by the hair. She frowned and looked at him wondering why he found that funny.

"Oh please! The only thing he loves is the feeling of killing all those animals" Wesley whispered into her ear as he watched her eyes widen. "That's right. Bet ya didn't know what little Mikey likes to do in his free time, he's a freak" He told her. He then raised his hand and slapped her hard across the face, the impact sending her stumbling back.

Wesley's laughs were cut short when he was unexpectedly shoved to the ground by none other than Michael. "Don't. Touch. Her" The blonde growled now showing a side of him that (Y/N)'s never seen before. She backed up against the tree as Michael picked up a stick and proceeded to viciously beat the bully with it until he stopped moving altogether.

Michael dropped the stick and breathed heavily as he walked over to (Y/N)'s shaken up form. "It's okay. He can't hurt you now, he's dead" The boy smirked softly as he brushed her hair away from her face. She was too fearful to stop him from touching her. "You're scared...aren't you?" He sighed.

She slowly nodded and gasped as he pulled her into a warm embrace. "I'm so sorry flower...I couldn't stand to see that fucker lay his filthy hand on you" She didn't even care that he used such vulgar language, she just enjoyed his loving hug. Despite what he did, she still loved him. That would never change. "You saved me, I only returned the favor because I love you" He whispered.

"I love you too, Michael" (Y/N) replied softly.