Officer (L/N) (2007)

"For the last time, no. This is far too dangerous for the newbie, he is far too dangerous for you" Officer Brackett told the (H/C) haired woman firmly. The woman was new at the Haddonfield Police Department and she had mistakenly been pulled into a new case. It was Halloween night when the call came through, the woman being the only one who was able to respond to the it.

"Please don't shelter me away like I'm some kid! I'm 25 years old for crying out loud! I can handle this" The woman responded while running to catch up with the chief of police. They were at the crime scene and the female had ignored the warnings for her to stay in the car. She wasn't some child that can be told what to do.

"(Y/N)...please don't get involved. Michael Myers is far too dangerous for even me to handle. But I have a job for you, you can contact Dr. Loomis for me" Officer Brackett told the woman now having his hands on her shoulders to make his message clear.

"And...Who's Dr. Loomis?" (Y/N) asked him with a clear hint of confusion lacing her tone. She saw the older male bit his lip before giving a soft sigh to her.

"He used to be Michael's therapist" He admitted to her watching her eyes widen at the newfound discovery. He was actually allowing her to become somewhat involved in this case and the thought made a small smile appear on her features.

She watched as he disappeared inside the home to check for any potential survivors of the attack. (Y/N) immediately found herself racing back towards the car to contact the therapist guy who she was still very unsure of but she trusted Officer Brackett's words so she carefully dialed the number given to her.

"Hello?" An older male's voice spoke as the call was picked up after a few minutes. (Y/N) felt some sweat run down her face from the nerves along with her beating heart moving fast in her chest. She struggled to come up with the right words to say but she just cleared her throat and spoke the first thing that came to her mind.

"D-Dr. Loomis? We need help. There's a big problem here-" Her nervous ramble was cut off as the man spoke up once more seeming to know the situation that was occurring.

"Michael has escaped. I am aware Officer (L/N), I am currently on my way to the scene to see the damage he's done there. Brackett was working on a way for us to stop him" Dr. Loomis explained to her. She felt anger course through her as she couldn't believe how stupid she was to think Officer Brackett would actually let her join in.

"You already knew this?" She questioned trying to get some confirmation on the matter. She really didn't like being treated like a child, she'd go off on her own and do this if she had to, even if that seemed like the most stupid thing to do.

"Yes. Officer Brackett contacted me when it happened" The man answered which pretty much confirmed her theory. Anger coursed through her but she just put it aside as a tall figure was spotted standing behind a tree. The figure seemed to be watching her and she had a pretty clear idea of who it could be.

"Gotcha." She whispered to herself as she dropped the phone and quickly wandered after the figure as it disappeared from view. There was no way she'd lose him like this, maybe this could be prove to Officer Brackett that she could do this.

She'd catch Michael for them.