Signs Of Affection (2007)

Here I am doing another update for this after awhile of focusing on my other Michael related book, but this is back! I've seen so many of you adding this to your reading lists and voting. It makes my heart so warm and fuzzy, thank you all so much and I'm so glad that you all enjoy it! :D up top is a request I got from sergeantfalloutboy thank you my love for the cool request
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael's heavy boots sounded against the cement as he chased down a boy who attempted to get away from him after trespassing in his home. The chase had gone on for so long and Michael began to grow bored with it so he disappeared behind a bush and decided to trick the teen into thinking he was safe. It was one of the killer's favorite things to do. His victims never saw past it. The boy stopped and turned around, sighing in relief to see the killer gone. Oh how wrong he was. Blue eyes watched his every move before Michael moved to stand behind him.

His hand latched onto the boy's neck as he lifted him high in the air and tilted his head at his utter stupidity. The boy thrashed about and attempted to kick at Michael but the killer swiftly dodged the attack. This was all too easy, he wanted a challenge again like when he stalked Laurie before. She was always fun to play with because she gave him surprises of her own and it made the game much more fun. He finally silenced her for good just a week ago when he caught her off guard. Shame. She should know to always be ready for him.

Once he killed the boy, he immediately took off to stalk the streets of Haddonfield once more. There were so many possibilities of people for him to kill but his blue eyes caught onto one person. It was a woman with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. She was standing by her car talking to another girl. They seemed to be laughing about something which made Michael even more obsessed. She had a beautiful laugh but he wanted to be the only one to hear it. Maybe her screams would be equally as beautiful. He hid behind the bushes and watched her.

"Do you really want to go out with him? He's a total loser!" Melanie laughed softly as she leaned her back against (Y/N)'s car. "I mean if we're being honest, he does not deserve the time of my fabulous friend" She cooed while pinching the other girl's cheeks. (Y/N) laughed and pushed her hands away.

"Yeah but he's nice, there aren't many guys out there who are nice anymore" (Y/N) told her with a soft smile on her face. Melanie just scoffed as they both went inside her home. Michael stayed in the bushes before he walked off to go find something special to give her. She reminded him of his comforting mother and he needed that love once more. Someone to know he wasn't a bad person even if it seemed that way.

(Y/N) woke up the next morning and yawned before hearing a knock at her door. She slowly stalked towards it and opened it only to see no one there except for a small white box sitting on her doorstep. Curious, she grabbed the box and brought it inside. It gave off the most horrible scent she's ever smelled. Like death in a box or something. Some red substance stained the lid as she thought about what would be inside. Maybe it was just a strawberry cupcake that got messy during the delivery?

Her hands gripped the lid as she slowly opened it, screaming and covering her mouth as she saw what was inside. Some kind of dead animal with the guts hanging out was inside. There was a small white note taped to the animal and she almost gagged while getting it off. Who in their right mind would do this?

Hope you like dead things. I sure do, maybe you'll look good with your guts hanging out of you too

-M

As she read the note, her eyes glanced up at the white masked figure standing outside the window, looking at her.