Crushing On The Devil (part 2) (2007)

The (h/c) haired woman's breathing hitched as she heard the noise. She wanted to be logical about this, she was never one to jump to conclusions about things. She wanted to believe it was the air, but none of the windows were open in the house and that did not sound like the wind moving something, plus she could've sworn she heard footsteps.

She looked around the kitchen and then finally decided to investigate. She walked through the household cautiously. She did have to admit that it being an old house, and the back of the house being surrounded by wooded area didn't help put her nerves to rest.

She slowly walked from the living room up the old creaky stairs. If someone was in this house then house was definitely not on her side.

The girl finally made it to the room where she heard the noise come from. Unfortunately for her, it was her own bedroom.

Little did she know there was a man in there, a man from her past. He had broken into the house in order to murder whoever was in there, but something caught his eye. On the girls dresser she had on display a picture of her and Michael from when they were young. He grabbed the photo holding it in his hand as he was taken back to a simpler time, when it was him and his best friend meeting at the creek to read books.

His plans had changed though. If someone was in the house other than the (h/c) haired girl they would be killed, but his main focus was taking (Y/N).

With a shaky hand and breath (Y/N) opened the door. Her white bedroom door creaked slightly as it was opened. Her (e/c) eyes scanned over her ever so familiar bedroom. She did notice something, the picture of her and Michael was gone.

Michael slowly made his way behind her. He then hit her over the head causing her to knock out but Michael quickly caught (Y/N) not wanting her to fall on the hard wooden flooring. He looked at her face and moved a strand of her (h/l) (h/c) hair. He looked at her face and some part of him just couldn't help but want to stare at it all day.

(Y/N) was one of the only people he could bring himself to care about and to treat as though they were so fragile they could break at any moment. Michael then looked down at (Y/N)'s right wrist. There it was, the bracelet he had given her so many years ago.

He slung her over his shoulder exiting the house with no disruptions. When he got to the barn he placed (Y/N) in an old wooden chair. As much as he didn't want to put her in that old hard chair, he didn't want her to try and escape. He then put the restraints on her ankles and wrist but made sure not to do them to tight in fear of hurting her.

He brought his mask up over his mouth and kissed the girls forehead before going to a dark corner of the barn.