You Don't Know Him (2007)

And we're back! This has been a long debated thing for me because as you know, I did end these but recently I've felt the need to continue writing them because I know how enjoyed they were. Also if you don't already know, I have an imagines book up for all different types of slashers and I need requests so if you're interested, go check that out too
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you'd just give him a chance! You'll see that he's not as bad!" The young [H/C] haired nurse pleaded as she hurried off to chase after the person that owned this facility. The man snorted and then grabbed his clipboard off of the shelf near him before continuing on ahead with the stubborn nurse following close behind.

"Ms. [L/N], everyone in Haddonfield knows how bad he is" The man finally spoke up in a snarky snap while he turned around to face the woman. "He murdered three people at 10 years old. What does that tell you?" He shoved the clipboard into her chest harshly and stormed off.

The nurse let out deep sigh before gripping the clipboard in her hands and walking off down the hall. If they wouldn't believe her then she'd show them.

Approaching his room wasn't hard since she was his nurse but it was heavily frowned upon because no one could trust him. Dr. Loomis and his controlling personality made it to where he was locked up half of the time because he was troubled. Everyone in this damn place is troubled.

Walking into his room, the nurse slowly knelt down beside the small desk where the blonde boy sat. He always was still and quiet with only the movement of his hands being visible as he created different masks. She could never fully figure out what they meant to him but he hated it when someone touched one.

One of the junkie hillbilly workers here would always bring his dumb cousin here after hours so they could torment the blonde and make fun of him. The nurse was so glad that the boy never got phased by any of their remarks. The junkie had a thing for her and it was absolutely disgusting. She'd never act on him. Ever.

"Good evening, Michael" The nurse smiled gently as she tucked some of her hair behind her ear and watched the boy's fingers move against the mask he was making. "How are you feeling today?" She asked in a soft voice. Kindness was always in her best interest when speaking to the cute blonde boy.

His sharp blue eyes landed on her as he as usual, didn't say anything in response. A shrug was all she got so she stood up and started to sort through the boy's medicine. They prescribed him all sorts of different pills but the nurse heavily disagreed with all of it. A little boy should not be on that much medication.

"Ya know I was defending you" Her voice made the boy's hands stop their motion as he breathed softly behind his orange mask and long locks of blonde hair. "That stupid boss...I tried to get him to see that you're not as bad but of course he didn't listen" She sighed.

The nurse was surprised as the boy got up from his seat and walked over to her. It looked like he was about to say something but the sound of a door opening snapped his gaze over to his cell door as it revealed that pig of a worker here. It was Kendall.

"Heyyyy Sweetheart." He drunkenly cooed at her. His gaze settling on every part of her body in that nurse outfit she wore. "Looking fine" He flirted but the woman wasn't having it as she turned toward him and placed an arm out in front of her patient.

"Kendall. You're not supposed to be in here, you know the rules" Her threat seemed empty as the male lunged at her and knocked her down onto the bed, letting his hands roam all over her.

"But no one's aroundddd" He slurred not even noticing the boy's presence. [Y/N] thrashed in his grip and was about to scream out loud when the male placed his hand over her mouth to seal it. The woman's eyes landed on Michael as he stared at the scene before walking back to his desk. Did he really not care? Was he going to let her get taken advantage of right in his room?

Her eyes closed as tears poured from them before they snapped open at the sound of a male letting out a pained yell. Michael stood there with his hand holding onto a pencil that was now stabbed in the side of Kendall's neck.

When the man was on the floor, Michael held his hand out to the woman and let his blue eyes roam over her. When she took his hand a new feeling sparked up in him.

An obsession was blossoming.