『²』

" کہیں وہ بادشاہِ تخت نشیں
کہیں کاسا لیئے گدا دیکھا۔"
(At times he is the emperor in power,
At times seen with a mendicant's begging bowl.)

°°°°

She was descending the stairs wearing a beautiful white anarkali. Her hairs flying in the air. The fragrance of beautiful gajras are making an euphoria of sweet heaven around her. Her hands were adorned with reddish henna. Her skin glowing under the yellow lightning. A big smile on her lips making her big dimples visible. She was truly an angel sent by God to lure a sage. But the man watching her is not at all a saint.

Yahya Osman the Heartbreaker and a sinner. He was looking at her and for the first time he's heart skipped a beat seeing a girl. He had been with many girls but none of them compares to her. The beauty he's seeing right now with his eyes. His eyes were not filled with lust, his eyes were filled with amaze and.... Adoration.

It was his first cousin's mayoon ceremony and he had come here to drop the parcels his mother forget at her house. He was angry at his mother at first because she knows he hates all this rituals but now he's happy because he had seen such a beautiful angel descending the stairs of his heart.

He was going to approach her but the girl vanished from his eyes. She had gone too the adjacent room and then he's mother came asking for the parcels at the door.

"Yahya bete you know this is Zanankhana you shouldn't have entered here. And Zafar's family is very particular about the Pardah their daughters are here. You shouldn't have come inside now go back and please don't tell anyone you have come inside. Otherwise I'll be in deep trouble. Your badi ammi is waiting for just one Chance to ruin......

"Mom I'm going. Okay. Bye."

Yahya knows once his mother starts blabbering then there's no going back. She will continuously rant for hours until one's hear fall off.

He sat in his black Audi A3 sedan and drive off to his house. He was wandering in places but didn't drive back to his home. He was still thinking about that white Anarkali beauty. He wanted her and once he decides to get something nothing get in between him and his needs.

"Tumne Yahya Osman ke dil pe dastak di hai aur Yahya Osman ko joh sheh ek baar pasand aa jaaye phir usse koi aur dekhe yeh Yahya Osman bardasht nahi kar sakta. Get ready Ms. White Anarkali to be mine."

He whispered to himself. And let out a delirious laugh. A laugh that could melt a stone heart.

ring...ring...ring...ring...rin....g.....

"What happened?"

Yahya picked up his phone and yelled at the person on other line. That person had disturbed him from remembering her. And he's fuming in anger. Who would have thought that a person like Yahya osman will fall for a girl at first sight.

"Sir. We've got the girl you're looking for. Currently she's in some wedding. And her car had already left. If i have your permission should we bring her at your place?"

The man on the other side speak with stern and lethal voice. How easily people destroy a starngers life without knowing a thing about them? Humans are the real satan. We shouldn't scare our children with ghosts and vampires stories. Instead we should warn them about Humans and there satanic doings.

"No Don't bring at her in my house. Take her to The Construction sight. I'm coming in an hour. And yes done it accordingly i Don't want any mistake."

He panicked for a moment hearing the goons voice but composed himself.

"Consider it done sir. I hope i will get my money by....

"The moment that girl's neck was in my hands. That moment you'll get your money."

He cut off the man before he could saying anything in return. He was fuming in anger and an evil smirk left off his lips.

"Now you'll know Humna Faraz how it feels when someone slaps you."

He let out a satanic laugh and drove off.

»»»

She was going back to her home after giving the gifts and the Nikkah's dress to Zafar bahi's bride.

She was driving back to her home. She was going alone because her cousin's had stayed their to attend mayoon ceremony and now she's going all alone. Nobody was with her and she's feeling a bit scared going alone like this in the night. Its already 8:00 pm but she had to go because tomorrow was her very important practical and she didn't wanted to miss it at any cost otherwise her whole academics will be ruined.

But now she was cursing the moment she had come back from their alond. If only she hadn't come alone then she wouldn't have been kidnapped like this.

She was crying uncontrollably. Her niqaab was torn off and those big bulky goons are looking at her with lust and undressing her with their gazes.

One of them walked towards her with lusty Eyes and his dirty hands touched the hem of her burqa. But before he could do anything one of them stopped him.

"Abbe ohh saale harami isko koi haath ni lagye ga. Bohot paise mile hai iske badle aur iske yaar ne bol diya tha isko koi haath nahi lageyaga."

The goon backed off knowing its better. But he was still undressing her with his gazes.

She was crying. She did not had the ability to look in their eyes and stand up for herself. She had surrounded by very humble man and all her life her abbu and Zafar bhai had loved her like a precious. She hadn't met with any kind of eve teasing or lusty gaze. Only once someone made a remark about her and she had slapped him and that was like a week back. She stopped crying and then all puzzles falls into place. That Guy had kidnapped her and for what slapping him.

But isn't it that guy's fault he made a bad remark on her and he got what he deserved a slap. But what was Humna's fault? Her fault is that she stand up for herself or That she had hurt someone's fragile ego?

She was now crying for the moment she decides to bunk her classes just to drink that tea. That tea shouldn't have slipped on his friend and that man should not have made remark on her and she hadn't slapped him.....

"Where's that girl?"

She heard a heavy voice and now she got sure that he's the same man.

"Sir she's isnide..my money."

"Your money is transferred in your bank account. Now you all can go back..."

He came inside and he looked at the girl sitting Infront of him. He couldn't believe hie was seeing his White Anarkali beauty sitting with torn niqaab, the fingerprints of slap is visible on her beautiful cheeks, her lower lip is bursted and her eyes are flowing continually.

He couldn't believe that Humna Faraz is his White Anarkali beauty.

In just one night. He had learnt the meaning of life. He had learnt that why Ego is the most despicable thing in the eyes of Allah.

He was shouting at all of them and throwing whatever he's seeing. He took of his coat and made her wear it. He was fixing her Niqaab when his eyes met with Humna's eyes. Her eyes are now dried up of tears.

"Izzat ko lootne waale. Izzat ki chaddar pehnate hue acche nahi lagte."

Humna pushed him away and spit on his face.

She was still sitting their because she knew, now she had no place to go. Society will never accept us and now she had to live in a hell hole.

Yahya was astonished. He was not feeling an ounce of ego or anger on her for spitting in him. Instead he was feeling ashamed of his himself and he's sins. Today in his anger and ego he had ruined a girl, the same girl he's heart skipped a beat for.

He was feeling like he was burning in hell fire.

But only if he knew this is the only starts of this hell fire.

__________________________________

Note: hows it? Please do comment if you liked it.