『¹』

" kehta hai us ke jaane se
kuch bhi nahi hua
'mahtab' jabki dil ka
woh dhancha badal gaya "

...

■ Nawabgarh, 2007.

A breeze of chilly wind caressed her skin, she covered herself in the blanket even more and tried to get comfortable again. She was trying to sleep peacefully, when the voices of Sirens hit her eardrums and she got up with a jolt.

"Uff Allah."

Throwing her balnket on the other side and getting up from her bed, wearing her comfy slippers that have cute pom-poms on them, she walked like she's a model although she's not, but come on sometimes we all pretends to be that.

Sliding the curtains on one side she saw a group of cars passing by, her eyebrows raised in anticipation to know who could be this important person. "Well this shouldn't be my concern. I've to sleep tommorrow is my test. Yes. I should." Her inner monologue was going on, when her eyes drift onto the figure who walked out of the car, that was in the middle. She couldn't see the person, but he was a boy, a very tall one.

She was looking at him, just to see who it was. When she saw MLA Zubair Khan's right hand man Ghulam Farid by his side and her mouth fell open, Ghulam Farid is her father and she couldn't believe her Father ditched her parents teacher meeting just to assist MLA's guest. She closed the curtains with a heavy heart.

Sometimes we don't really know that a mere stranger will put us into a do or die situation.

...

"Rayyan."

She ran towards her youngest son and hugged him tightly. He had been away from her for almost ten years now. Her husband and Rayyan's father didn't liked Rayyan's sensitive nature, Rayyan who was always drawn towards the feminine things most probably toys, it was an alerting alarm for her parents that he had some issues, so they decided to put him into an all boys hostel. Where he will learn how to be masculine.

So, right of them, he did become more mascular with those broad shoulders and chiseled face, he was the star of his school....but not anymore, because with time his sensitive nature turned into aggressive behaviour.

Rayyan Khan, youngest son of MLA Zubair khan was charged for the murder of his classmate Sai Moorthy. Soon gaining him the title of the murderer, when the opposition party goes to know about it, they painted this case as a religion Vs religion fight, not as a murder case. Sad for the laste Sai Moorthy in this whole chaos he didn't get justice or even a proper investigation because everyone is busy gaining their fair share of interest from it.

As for Zubair Khan, he saved his son and only he knows how much money he had given to the people involved in case including Sai's family who shut their mouth in return for ten million rupees. He couldn't send Rayyan back to the hostel, so just for the time being he take him back to Nawabgarh where he rules, like a King.

Zubair Khan was making faces while watching the mother son duo crying and hugging eachother. Well only Salma Khanam is crying her son was busy to understand who she was. Well in ten years with no contact with her, he really forgot his mother's face.

"Aap kon hai." (Who are you)

Rayyan raised his eyebrows in question, looking at his father then at his mother. Meanwhile Salma khanam has started crying with a very high pitch voice.